What's new

Nandipur power plant: Second unit to start generation in August

I am sorry you are getting electricity for four hours due to your failed democratic system for the past 70 years. However, the current leadership is getting stuff aligned to overcome that if people don't derail the system through violence as its a habit in your country and that's why you guys are behind. Your society is to intolerant that it even shows up in your post. The leaders build something and announce it, its politics. They are not the local electric technical support engineer to understand as to why something isn't working. You can either expect the PM to run the country and trust the experts with their advise, as it happens across the world. Or, you can ask your PM to quit running the country and sit here and get this power plant fixed.....

L O L problem my friend is simple in United States where you live companies and people can be sued to cover the damages and 99% of the time person in charge pays the price not in pakistan.You can screw up all you want no one will question you as you are just a phone call (political Dady ) away from reinstatement.

Most working on these sites are Political party appointees and always belong to party in power. So you see PM is involved and this was done to show PML_N is Good and other parties are bad.

As far as intolerant society is concerned you infidel American .......................oh Green Card USA USA USA USA USA:usflag::omghaha: .

Then PM should refrain from committing RECORD TIME LINES if he knows shit about these things!

**I got electricity for mere four hours yesterday so i am a bad bad person to discuss load shedding with at this moment.
4 hours? Bhai ye to bahut buri halat hai. Dilli wali halat ho gayi. infact Dilli mein bhi bure se bure scenario mein 10+ hrs light hoti hai. How can u be alive with only 4 hrs? :o:

Nandi pur has not added any generation to PEPCO system. it was premature inauguration and it was exposed the other day by punjab opposition by visiting the nandi pur power project.

Most working on these sites are Political party appointees and always belong to party in power. So you see PM is involved and this was done to show PML_N is Good and other parties are bad.
As far as intolerant society is concerned you infidel American .......................oh Green Card USA USA USA USA USA:usflag::omghaha: .

The later part of your post didn't make any sense to me. But I do see "Infidel" part....so you can't factually argue but you'll call me insults...?? Tells me all about your mental maturity level.
Next, yes, in the US we can sue. But we can't sue the president if he in inaugurated a power plant that later didn't produce enough electricity. That should be investigated down to the local power company's level. Not the presidents.
And you should go to the court to on this, have the supreme court take action and investigate why its not producing electricity.....

But Nandi Pur isn't producing electricity currently according to reports in the media .

The later part of your post didn't make any sense to me. But I do see "Infidel" part....so you can't factually argue but you'll call me insults...?? Tells me all about your mental maturity level.
Next, yes, in the US we can sue. But we can't sue the president if he in inaugurated a power plant that later didn't produce enough electricity. That should be investigated down to the local power company's level. Not the presidents.
And you should go to the court to on this, have the supreme court take action and investigate why its not producing electricity.....

If you cant understand whats being said just ask.

Most people being installed to run these plants or other crown corporations through out pakistan are political appointees.THis plant we talk of is not operational yet infact no where near completion

Political appointee.Mehmood Ahmad

The operation of 425MW Nandipur plant, which was inaugurated by the prime minister on May 30, is shrouded in mystery. Its Managing Director Mehmood Ahmad has claimed that the plant contributed 95MW to the national grid during peak hours on Sunday, but everyone else in the system denied his claim.
Talking to Dawn on Monday, Mr Ahmad insisted that the plant was run on diesel the previous day and it contributed 95MW to the system. “From now onwards, the plant will generate 95MW daily during peak hours if diesel is made available,” he said.

Mr Ahmad said: “Although the plant is available round the clock, is not being run for 24 hours because it is too expensive to generate electricity with diesel and it is not yet ready on furnace oil. It is a misconception that the plant was shut down three days after its inauguration because it was unable to generate power on anything, but furnace oil.”

An official at the NTDC said: “It is technically unfeasible to operate the plant in the current circumstances. Otherwise, there was no need to close it down three days after its inauguration by none other than the prime minister. It needs furnace oil treatment plant (FOTP) and everyone in the system knows it.

“The treatment plant was not ready when the prime minister was invited to inaugurate it. The letter of credit for parts of the treatment plant is being opened now and it will take almost three months for them to arrive and being installed. Till then it will be highly risky to run the plant on something it has not been designed for.”

An employee at the plant said that a request had come from the management on Sunday for temporary running of the plant for a few hours, but the engineering, procurement and construction contractor refused to oblige, saying he would not be responsible for any damage if the plant was operated on diesel.

Mystery shrouds 425MW Nandipur plant - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Tolerant Society.

Most in pakistan will call the Americans infidels and all other names but if offered Green card will cheer USA USA USA. That wasn't and insult

Me spoon feeding you clearly tells me you are still in diapers and this is beyond your understanding.

I am sorry you are getting electricity for four hours due to your failed democratic system for the past 70 years. However, the current leadership is getting stuff aligned to overcome that if people don't derail the system through violence as its a habit in your country and that's why you guys are behind. Your society is to intolerant that it even shows up in your post. The leaders build something and announce it, its politics. They are not the local electric technical support engineer to understand as to why something isn't working. You can either expect the PM to run the country and trust the experts with their advise, as it happens across the world. Or, you can ask your PM to quit running the country and sit here and get this power plant fixed.....

Thank you for your wise words, i wonder if you can say the same when it is 46 degree outside and there in no electricity for last 6 hours!
Anyways, please note that despite the anger i totally understand that this is not PM's job to be the electricity technician but isn't it his job to hire some one with some basic sense for the job as minister which in return runs the ministry so that, again, the people that get to the position to advise the PM that sir you can come and blast off a speech as nandi pur project is complete have the sense that it is in fact the time for this or not.
What is the job of PM? getting himself surrounded by a bunch of retard family members and close associates who can guide him about shitty things and then he can say its not my fault it is not my job??

I will be LESS furious the day when the innocent PM sahib will hold the PEPCO chairman, the relevant minister for this false information that have lead the simple innocent PM to LIE to the nation he loves so much, but please, that too will only be being LESS angry!!

4 hours? Bhai ye to bahut buri halat hai. Dilli wali halat ho gayi. infact Dilli mein bhi bure se bure scenario mein 10+ hrs light hoti hai. How can u be alive with only 4 hrs? :o:
there was some break down perhaps. but still these days Faisalabad is facing 12 to 14 hours of power outages. It is burning hot here and this is month of Ramzan! :(

Anyways, please note that despite the anger i totally understand that this is not PM's job to be the electricity technician but isn't it his job to hire some one with some basic sense for the job as minister which in return runs the ministry so that, again, the people that get to the position to advise the PM that sir you can come and blast off a speech as nandi pur project is complete have the sense that it is in fact the time for this or not.
What is the job of PM? getting himself surrounded by a bunch of retard family members and close associates who can guide him about shitty things and then he can say its not my fault it is not my job??

I will be LESS furious the day when the innocent PM sahib will hold the PEPCO chairman, the relevant minister for this false information that have lead the simple innocent PM to LIE to the nation he loves so much, but please, that too will only be being LESS angry!!

In one sentence you are saying you understand its not the PM's job, on the other, you are saying what's the PM's job and you are still holding him responsible, lol. You are making yourself look like a fool as its pretty obvious that you have a different agenda to bash these people.
Even if there was anyone else in the leadership or someone you like, it'll still be the case. PM can't go and fire someone because your system is inadequate to supply enough electricity. The person being fired will go to the court and he will be reinstated. End of the story. Also, when a system starts and it functions and then has issues, the government doesn't get involved as they know the reason behind it. Worse case, it becomes a civil business matter. In your case, for 70 years, no one cared to think about electric shortages. Now, there are MORE than enough projects in the pipeline that if they finish up by 2018, you won't have electric outages anymore. In fact you'll produce more than enough electricity. Doubling the capacity in 5-7 years compared to what it was FOR 70 years.....is good work and should be recognized. Had your system been democratic and tolerant, you'd have seen electric and other issues like terrorism, etc getting fixed decades ago. As in democracy, you can hold the leaders responsible every 5 years. Here, the dictators are supported 10 to 15 years per piece and the elected governments are derailed through violence and other means. How do you expect to complete their policies and address stuff when the system gets derailed every so often??

Last edited:
well said orangzeb (Y) people here think that electricity can be produced in just 1 day or even 1 year. Asking the PM to quit and bringing in a new govt will not start electricity to be present in abundance. This crises is the result of putting their own political agendas first and not thinking about the country. After Tarbela no bigger capacity dam is built and with the current Politics of Mr. Imran Khan looks like they will not even let this govt build one and just want to topple the govt to be in power and realising his dream of becoming PM.

if this current Govt did not continue their govt and focus of Dasu and Bhasha, power crises will even get worse. Nandipur plant is made to run of furnace oil and not on diesel. the plant is shut down because if they ran it on diesel, not only it would be extremely expensive but it will also destroy the generators.

well said orangzeb (Y) people here think that electricity can be produced in just 1 day or even 1 year.

10491175_522932287833249_7497838199105199821_n.jpg

Remember?

Even this statement by SS is political. Again, reality is quite bitter which even the current govt must have realized after coming into power. Nonetheless, it doesn't mean that current govt be toppled and we start over with a new govt.

**I got electricity for mere four hours yesterday so i am a bad bad person to discuss load shedding with at this moment.
4 hours? Seriously or you're just trying too hard to look bad. Loadshedding peaks in Fsd to around 8-10 hours a day.....

4 hours? Seriously or you're just trying too hard to look bad. Load shedding peaks in Fsd to around 8-10 hours a day.....

It was on Sunday, for your reference my area comes under Allama Iqbal sub division, i live in a colony at Sumandari road, the new ones if you are familiar with Faisalabad. So please, feel free if you want to validate what is said,

Sunday it was and there was electricity for ONLY 4 hours.
No one bothered to attend the phone at the sub division till about 6 in evening and when they did i was informed that there was some break down initially for which electricity supply could not be restored after the initial morning load shedding of 6 to 9, when that was recovered, it was time for load shedding (the one that is scheduled for 12 to 4), after the four hours of scheduled load shedding of 12 to 4, when electricity was restored, so was the break down!!! so again, no electricity. Then there was light from 6 to 8, then another scheduled load shedding period followed from 8 to 11!! :D
I know it looks like a made up story but it is not.

In one sentence you are saying you understand its not the PM's job, on the other, you are saying what's the PM's job and you are still holding him responsible, lol. You are making yourself look like a fool as its pretty obvious that you have a different agenda to bash these people.
Even if there was anyone else in the leadership or someone you like, it'll still be the case. PM can't go and fire someone because your system is inadequate to supply enough electricity. The person being fired will go to the court and he will be reinstated. End of the story. Also, when a system starts and it functions and then has issues, the government doesn't get involved as they know the reason behind it. Worse case, it becomes a civil business matter. In your case, for 70 years, no one cared to think about electric shortages. Now, there are MORE than enough projects in the pipeline that if they finish up by 2018, you won't have electric outages anymore. In fact you'll produce more than enough electricity. Doubling the capacity in 5-7 years compared to what it was FOR 70 years.....is good work and should be recognized. Had your system been democratic and tolerant, you'd have seen electric and other issues like terrorism, etc getting fixed decades ago. As in democracy, you can hold the leaders responsible every 5 years. Here, the dictators are supported 10 to 15 years per piece and the elected governments are derailed through violence and other means. How do you expect to complete their policies and address stuff when the system gets derailed every so often??

LoL,
no point debating with mentally blind people!
Your comment claiming that i look like a fool makes me clear about the level of your intellect and i wont get into a debate with a person with child like amateur mind to get dirty in base less argument.
If you cannot even figure our WHAT I WAS HOLDING PM RESPONSIBLE for, i do not have any thing else to discuss with you. You stay happy in your world criticizing people, just like you have pointed out that i have been. :)
Sallam

well said orangzeb (Y) people here think that electricity can be produced in just 1 day or even 1 year.
Because they were MADE to think so sir. One claim is already posted above by @Jazzbot , there a countless others!

Asking the PM to quit and bringing in a new govt will not start electricity to be present in abundance. This crises is the result of putting their own political agendas first and not thinking about the country.
EXACTLY

After Tarbela no bigger capacity dam is built and with the current Politics of Mr. Imran Khan looks like they will not even let this govt build one and just want to topple the govt to be in power and realising his dream of becoming PM.
True, however perhaps you missed the FACT that Imran Khan was not part of the Pakistani political structure in last two decade, who were? you know better!!
So if someone from current leadership wants to blame previous governments, it was THEM part of it and not Imran Khan!

if this current Govt did not continue their govt and focus of Dasu and Bhasha, power crises will even get worse.
Basha dam have already been delayed till 2037, thanks to the FOCUS of government!

Nandipur plant is made to run of furnace oil and not on diesel. the plant is shut down because if they ran it on diesel, not only it would be extremely expensive but it will also destroy the generators
A plant, meant to be run of furnace oil, was started and inaugurated in a record 1 year, but, ran on diesel! Great Work!
Now if i will say something about the pathetic control on this project and accountability and responsibility, people will say i have some hidden agenda of supporting some one!!

I am a Pakistani, neither is Imran Khan my relative nor is the Sharif family!! All i want is to have some basic living conditions to prevail in this country. Who ever can arrange for that i will always be grateful to them!
I cannot understand where Imran comes in from when ever anyone discuss the bad governance of the government! It is not about him, it is about the bunch of feudal lords, running our country as per there will. If they feel that an underpass is more important then giving money to power generation companies to give some relief in load shedding, who are we to say a word against it. And if someone does, he have a secret agenda of supporting Imran Khan! Why is every PML supporter so paranoid of IK. This makes me feel that may be that man do have something!

Back
Top Bottom