What's new

Names of three Indian nationals emerge in retired Army officer's disappearance: local media

he was a retired navy doing his own business kidnapped by Pakistan

If Yadav was an INNOCENT Businessman just doing a BUSINESS AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL in IRAN as claimed by Indian Authorities so can they back their claim by presenting

1- Any Tax Returns
2- Audit Reports
3- Business transaction Record
4- Clients List
5- Business registration Documents
6- Staff employed by him
7- Number of Ships his company is owning & their trip record
8- Kulbushan travel records

Come on anything which can back the INDIAN CLAIM about YADAV beign a Businessman ... ???

Now for kidnap theory ....

Can Indian authorities precisely indicate from where he was kidnapped

If he was he kidnapped from Iran than ...

1- What was the exact date of his kidnap ...??
2- What was his last known location ....??
3- What Action Indian government has taken about the incident ...??
3- Did they approach to Iran Officially ....???
4- What was the Iranian response ... ??
5- Any FIR in Iran for the incident of Kidnapping of Kulbushan Yadav ... ??
6- Any Investigation by Iranian Authorities ... ???
7- Any Investigation even by Indian Authorities ....???
8- What is the current status of Investigations related to this incident ... ??
9- Where is his family ...??
10- When they got the news of his kidnap & from which sources .... ???
11- Is there any FIR even in INDIA for his disappearance/ kidnap .... ???

Anything .... anyone ... ???

Last edited:
If Yadav was an INNOCENT Businessman just doing a BUSINESS AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL in IRAN as claimed by Indian Authorities so can they back their claim by presenting

1- Any Tax Returns
2- Audit Reports
4- Clients List
6- Staff employed by him
7- Number of Ships his is owning & their trip record

Come on any thing which can back the INDIAN CLAIM about YADAV beign a Businessman ... ???

For that India is Asking for consular excess did Pakistan govt provide that

1- Any Tax Returns
2- Audit Reports
4- Clients List
6- Staff employed by him
7- Number of Ships his is owning & their trip record

Come on any thing which can back the INDIAN CLAIM about YADAV beign a Businessman ... ???

10- When got the news of his kidnap & from which sources .... ???

BHAI APNE TOE NANGA KER DIA xD love u grt points :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bunny::bunny::bunny: ... thora halka hath rakho0 warna sarry indians bhag jayenge

10- When got the news of his kidnap & from which sources .... ???
Pakistani authorities simply rejected to discuss this matter.They not even informed Indian Consulate in Pakistan of Kulbhushan trial being conducted in Military court

For that India is Asking for consular excess did Pakistan govt provide that

Pakistani authorities simply rejected to discuss this matter.They not even informed Indian Consulate in Pakistan of Kulbhushan trial being conducted in Military court
Plz ... don't take privilege to respond my post, I am not interested in 'Idiocy' ....

1- Any Tax Returns
2- Audit Reports
4- Clients List
6- Staff employed by him
7- Number of Ships his company is owning & their trip record

Come on anything which can back the INDIAN CLAIM about YADAV beign a Businessman ... ???

10- When they got the news of his kidnap & from which sources .... ???

Just to add, whether Col. Habib is ISI or not, the day he went missing, ISPR released the info on behalf of his family that he went to Nepal and went missing from there. International forums and Nepalese authorities were informed promptly and asked to help in searching for him. This is a very smart move on behalf of Pakistan, even if he was sent there on an assignment, India cannot do a Kulbhushan on him because even Nepalese Govt. has confirmed that he arrived in Nepal and Pakistan has already pointed a finger towards RAW's involvement in his abduction.
(On a side note, why didn't anyone notice when Kulbushan went missing from "Iran", wasn't his family worried when they couldn't get in touch with him?)

I am sorry but if this was a plan by RAW, it was promptly countered by ISI and maximum RAW can do is to torture Col. Habib which cannot be counted as a win for RAW.

If Col. Habib was somehow important, i can tell you now that either he will die in the clutches of whoever has him or he will be exchanged with someone less important than Kulbhushan while KB will be hanged for sure.

By the way, hanging of KB is just a message, it holds no other importance. He has already given up whatever he knew which has been hugely beneficial for Pakistan in clearing up Baluchistan.

Don't play dumb.. he was a retired navy doing his own business kidnapped by Pakistan for scoring some cheap brown points..

Would you for one second get your head out of your as* and answer me.. What was your monkey doing with a fake name on an indian passport? Is he kulboshan Yadhav or Hussain Mubarak Patel? if he was really in iran like you guys claim, why didn't you take this matter up with iran?

Would you for one second get your head out of your as* and answer me.. What was your monkey doing with a fake name on an indian passport? Is he kulboshan Yadhav or Hussain Mubarak Patel? if he was really in iran like you guys claim, why didn't you take this matter up with iran?
You seem to have some sort of learning disability, lemme repeat, he served the nation as a navy officer. Got it this time?

The entire chain has been busted, Indians left way too many footprints. Countermeasures are in place and Indians are in for a shock.

Hope we get him back safely soon.

Then so what, Pakistani families do feel pain for loved one?? Everything has price... only amount changes...

U r confronting reality in Kashmir, right now...If this will not bring sense to Indian deep state then what will??

Not different,

The way you claim that Jadhav was captured inside Pak, and we say he was a businessmen in Iran.

Similarly Zahir entered Nepal, you claim he was abducted from Nepal border near India, and India can claim that they captured him inside Indian border.

Remember there is no proof of abduction. He was missing from Lumbini, no one know whether he was taken from there or he crossed border at will and then arrested

So let me get this straight. Your guy gets abducted in Iran but there is no action or anything on it from either India or Iran but as soon as Pakistan declares him in custody, all of a sudden he becomes "abducted from Iran". Does this make any sense to you?

You should have remembered to remind Indian Army about who they are dealing with in 1971.. you know, before they dismembered Pakistan into 2.. may that would have scared them..

I was not born at that time...:D

You seem to have some sort of learning disability, lemme repeat, he served the nation as a navy officer. Got it this time?

and you seem to have perfected the art of beating around the bush. Let me repeat my question for the last time. He was caught with a fake passport and a fake name.. why was he using a fake name? Why did indian gov in the first place issue him a passport with the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel?

and you seem to have perfected the art of beating around the bush. Let me repeat my question for the last time. He was caught with a fake passport and a fake name.. why was he using a fake name? Why did indian gov in the first place issue him a passport with the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel?
You can ask your question once you acknowledge your reason for quoting me in the first place. I would be happy to answer. Did you get answer for that question you asked me in post number 64? Or Do I need to repeat it due to your comprehension issues?

I was not born at that time...:D
That gives way too much information..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom