What's new

Names of Bullendshehr Rapists

Another Gangrape in Noida-Greater Noida Expressway with a girl from Delhi, UP police hide case.

Accused- Yunus, Irfan, Kalu.

Still I wont give a communal color .Because the other side may also has some valid names if we push for it .

But the criminal silence of media and self righteous people are so embarrasing .

At the end UP is one of the shittiest state in India.

Still I wont give a communal color .Because the other side may also has some valid names if we push for it .
But the criminal silence of media and self righteous people are so embarrasing .
At the end UP is one of the shittiest state in India.

Problem is, crimes of one communal color are deliberately hidden.

Not sure what's the point in giving communal angle to the crime. I mean if a Hindu does this crime, there is no reason he should be spared. So also a Muslim. But if other political protests or not does not matter. What matters is whether he is punished by court of law.

Another point to ponder is most of the Muslims, arrested based on suspicion were still languishing in jails, some released with no charges after lots of years as pointed out by Union Law minister. Its a crime and a crime it is. Religion of the culprits is not important. Hindu people themselves are not proper, wherein TN upper caste not allowing Dalits to take part in religious festivals. Where we are not proper, whats the point in blaming others.

Not sure what's the point in giving communal angle to the crime. I mean if a Hindu does this crime, there is no reason he should be spared. So also a Muslim. But if other political protests or not does not matter. What matters is whether he is punished by court of law.

Another point to ponder is most of the Muslims, arrested based on suspicion were still languishing in jails, some released with no charges after lots of years as pointed out by Union Law minister. Its a crime and a crime it is. Religion of the culprits is not important. Hindu people themselves are not proper, wherein TN upper caste not allowing Dalits to take part in religious festivals. Where we are not proper, whats the point in blaming others.

Please take the thank back :D

criminals being muslim isnt the issue,,,,media not showing the similar zeal in this case is

@arp2041 Because it would impact a certain community, and politicians fearing to talk against Rapists of one community because they belong to one religion. The Politicians actually think think that arresting the culprits will effect votebank, does such a thought bode well for that riligion ?

Because it would impact a certain community, and politicians fearing to talk against Rapists of one community because they belong to one religion. The Politicians actually think think that arresting the culprits will effect votebank, does such a thought bode well for that riligion ?
so,,what do we do now?

i dont know,,,,maybe make India hindu version of Pakistan:cheesy:

We should just allow rapists to rape in the middle of the road. Lets be secular and not arrest anyone for "offending" their religion... :p:

Back
Top Bottom