Namaste. This is ChiefAssasin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefAssasin

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys. I am ChiefAssasin from India. I am a Defense buff and an Electronics & Telecom Engineer by choice ,IT engineer by profession and Enterprenuer by passion. It's been close to 5 years that I am following this site to stay updated on defense related news and other. I stumbled across this site while I was searching for more news on defense and surprisingly this forum managed to satisfy my insatiable appetite. Looking forward to contribute positively and more importantly.. learn. Jai Hind

its so weird and they are so dumb. imean even the ones from usa and uk arent any better. whats sick is they are so obsessed with pakistan. all are a creepy bunch.

now look at one guy above quoting me, he is a multi id of a user who got banned yesterday for msibehaving with me and even that member has many multiple ids here besides that account and they are all banned. they are a hopeless bunch.
i really dont want to discuss this weird nation anymore .

He's already in my ignore list since yesterday. One has to be above a certain IQ level to not end up in the list. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom