What's new

Nalanda - World's oldest university recreated

So in a way, Chanakya was a Pakistani.. Guess he will be the next to be claimed by Pakistani members here as a part of their national history after IVC ;)

That was epic!! :lol:

Then why is he abused by his fellow Pakistanis. :blink:

Because he didn't paid his university fees..

Then why is he abused by his fellow Pakistanis. :blink:

Because the first kingdom he fought against was Gandhar.. We all know where it is... :)

And originally he is from Patliputra. His father was killed by then King of Magadh. He then went to Takshshila for Studies. After becoming a scholar of Neeti-Shashtra , He returned to Magadh during Sikandar's invasion and took Chandragupta with him to Takshshila.

I hope someday Vikramshila is also started. Its so near to my native.

Because the first kingdom he fought against was Gandhar.. We all know where it is... :)

And originally he is from Patliputra. His father was killed by then King of Magadh. He then went to Takshshila for Studies. After becoming a scholar of Neeti-Shashtra , He returned to Magadh during Sikandar's invasion and took Chandragupta with him to Takshshila.

I hope someday Vikramshila is also started. Its so near to my native.

So, Gandhara is the birthplace of Neetishastra, I am sure you will find lots of people here to refute India's claim on Chanakya. :blink:

Excellent move our past heritage is very important for the future generations to learn about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good move :) Ignore the trolls :) Hope it prospers into a great University :)
All the best Mr.Sen :)

So in a way, Chanakya was a Pakistani.. Guess he will be the next to be claimed by Pakistani members here as a part of their national history after IVC ;)

Man you are giving them ideas. But I don't think they will claim Chanakya as Pakistani.

Considering all true Pakistanis are great Invaders they will claim Chandragupta Maurya as the first Pakistani who invaded India and formed the first Great Pakistani Empire - The Maurayan Empire. :D

PAKISTANI HERITAGE :pakistan: You can have your nalanda or whatever you call it.

Its IVC heritage, so rather than fighting, those Universities should be rebuilt togather. Taxila could be a great example of Indo-Pak coopreation. What could be more beautiful than restoring Taxila to its previous glory.

Back
Top Bottom