What's new

nalanda university - reviving an ancint budhist campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that you are ashamed of your racial identity and you are a self hater, aren't you? This is why you don't want to be identified with the Mongols who are your blood cousins in reality.

Wrong, troll.

Chinese and Mongols are both Mongoloids. That does NOT mean they are blood cousins.

Indians and Spaniards are both Caucasoids. They are not blood cousins.

The y chromosome, mtdna and autosomal DNA of the majority of Chinese and Mongols are extremely different.

When was Nalanda destroyed? Destroyed by who? Arabs or Turks?

'Islamic Civilization' lead humanity in science, technology, arts, and culture for 700 to 1000 years! Don't blame it for destroying your university...

Blame the invaders. Who was the commander? How come invaders destroyed some universities while other invaders inherited Indian knowledge and took it to new heights etc?

From Wiki
Decline and end

Evidence in literature suggests that in 1193, the Nalanda University was sacked by[12] Bakhtiyar Khilji, a Turk.[13] The Persian historian Minhaj-i-Siraj, in his chronicle the Tabaqat-I-Nasiri, reported that thousands of monks were burned alive and thousands beheaded as Khilji tried his best to uproot Buddhism.[14] The burning of the library continued for several months and "smoke from the burning manuscripts hung for days like a dark pall over the low hills."[15]

The last throne-holder of Nalanda, Shakyashribhadra, fled to Tibet in 1204 at the invitation of the Tibetan translator Tropu Lotsawa (Khro-phu Lo-tsa-ba Byams-pa dpal). In Tibet, he started an ordination lineage of the Mulasarvastivadin lineage to complement the two existing ones.

When the Tibetan translator Chag Lotsawa (Chag Lo-tsa-ba, 1197–1264) visited the site in 1235, he found it damaged and looted, with a 90-year-old teacher, Rahula Shribhadra, instructing a class of about 70 students.[16][17] During Chag Lotsawa's time there an incursion by Turkic soldiers caused the remaining students to flee. Despite all this, "remnants of the debilitated Buddhist community continued to struggle on under scarce resources until c. 1400 when Chagalaraja was reportedly the last king to have patronized Nalanda."[18]

Ahir considers the destruction of the temples, monasteries, centres of learning at Nalanda and northern India to be responsible for the demise of ancient Indian scientific thought in mathematics, astronomy, alchemy, and anatomy.[

Are you even Indian or you are on some payroll and your mission is to creat friction between ordinary Chinese and Indians?

He is actually a hater of India a follower of the religion which came along with Middle eastern invaders. Kind of Pakistani leftover in India if he really is in India as of now.

He is actually a hater of India a follower of the religion which came along with Middle eastern invaders. Kind of Pakistani leftover in India if he really is in India as of now.

"Enemy" hates India the most and he also hates China the 2nd most. It's obvious from his posts.

Are you always this Thick or being retard comes in spurts ??

Followers of Islam came under attack for burning Nalanda library so for the same of the reputation of his brothers, he had to jump in and start acting retard.

Wrong, troll.

Chinese and Mongols are both Mongoloids. That does NOT mean they are blood cousins.

Indians and Spaniards are both Caucasoids. They are not blood cousins.

The y chromosome, mtdna and autosomal DNA of the majority of Chinese and Mongols are extremely different.

There is a reason why Chinese, Mongols, Japanese, Koreans as well as many Central and South East Asians all are classified as Mongoloids. And if you talk about minor differences, then you have differences even with your biological father.

And please no lecture about Indians to me. The high caste Aryan Indians do share same genes with the Spaniards while low caste non Aryan tribals of India cannot not be considered Caucasoids.

"Enemy" hates India the most and he also hates China the 2nd most. It's obvious from his posts.

I know you may not like to believe a Pakistani hates China but the problem is these people love their religion more than anything. Thus they hate anything that does not go along with the way they think or want to believe.

There is a reason why Chinese, Mongols, Japanese, Koreans as well as many Central and South East Asians all are classified as Mongoloids. And if you talk about minor differences, then you have differences even with your biological father.

And please no lecture about Indians to me. The high caste Aryan Indians do share same genes with the Spaniards while low caste non Aryan tribals of India cannot not be considered Caucasoids.

You are seriously bonkers man. Where do you get all this racist crap?

:omghaha:

The majority of Mongols do not share y chromosome, mtdna or autosomal DNA with Chinese. Now you're talking about minor differences? My biological father has the same y chromosome and half of the same autosomal dna as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom