What's new

nalanda university - reviving an ancint budhist campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Great University that Xuanzang wrote about more than a thousand years ago.

The way he wrote about it made it seem like paradise on Earth.

well was just talking to my father about this ....personally never heard of this guy but it turns out he knew about him and has actually read some of his writings ...well his name kinda got indianised (he was talking about some jungsoon took me while to figure out who he was :P )but the way he was talking about it he seemed to have a high regard for him

A great university that faced a sad and tragic hatred,if it had continued till today it would have been one of the greatest university in the world probably the oldest and we as human race could have the luxury of some greatest findings and inventions.

It was created by the white Aryan europoids for the preservation of the european race but was destroyed when they were bred out of existence by the Hindoos (Nevermind that Indian genes are less dominent than european genes). My theory is sound AIT backs it.

One idiot made a flamebait comment and now everyone piles on.

I have never heard of the Turkic conquerors actions in northern India being attributed to their religion. The Indians never had the same complaints about the Arabs in India as they did with Turkic conquerors. The Turkic peoples of central asia, like the Mongols who they are related to (Mongols have more genetics in common with steppe nomadic turkic kazakhs than chinese, unless 474474 was talking to Skull and Bones which I doubt) were a steppe, nomadic people. Pillaging and burning everything is a normal habit for steppe nomads regardless of race or religion.

Sedentary Turks like the Ottomans did not do the same things as steppe nomads. Tamerlane is an example of a steppe nomad who massacred and pillaged everyone in his path regardless of religion.

And honestly Nalanda has little to do with East Asian countries. I would not travel to the middle of Bihar to attend this university.

Why doesn't the government of China rebuilt the Guozijian in China instead of contributing money to Nalanda?

Yes. That aptly describes the role of Islamic civilisation in destroying the scientific and literary lead of ancient Indian civilisation.

Sad really. Destroying knowledge and burning books, one of the greatest crimes against human history.

Like the Red Guards during our Cultural Revolution. They took buckets of red paint, and threw it over Chinese artwork that was thousands of years old and absolutely priceless.

Some people just can't help being Barbarians.

lol look at da stupid internet hindus and coniving chinkies on this thread page to make Muslims look bad :lol: :lol:

It was your fucktard mongol cousins that burned places of learning in baghdad and elsewhere in the middle east when you invaded, so stop playing the victim.

Zheng He - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thousands more examples where that came from, just thought this would hit closer to home.

This is the Great University that Xuanzang wrote about more than a thousand years ago.

The way he wrote about it made it seem like paradise on Earth.

CD, do you have any online source to read Xuanzang's writings?
Thanks in advance

Show me who Greeks cluster with.

By the way are Armenians white according to you?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/266055-caliphate-34.html#ixzz2ZikYDozA

Greeks cluster with Europeans on PCA plots.

Armenians cluster with West Asians.

As for what you said on YDNA. It makes absolutely no sense. Are you saying that mtDNA is irrelevant? Seriously? Principal component analysis and Fixation distance are THE arbiters of group clustering.

Turkey and Armenia are in West Asian cluster components, while Greeks are not.

Greeks cluster with Europeans on PCA plots.

Armenians cluster with West Asians.

As for what you said on YDNA. It makes absolutely no sense. Are you saying that mtDNA is irrelevant? Seriously? Principal component analysis and Fixation distance are THE arbiters of group clustering.

Turkey and Armenia are in West Asian cluster components, while Greeks are not.

It is mtDNA that helps in the survival and multiplication of any YDNA clone.

30lc742.png
2s6txtl.png
mrbho3.png

note this in particular

2re42uc.png

I may not be 100% accurate in the locating the exact route.

2d93b6r.jpg

One idiot made a flamebait comment and now everyone piles on.

I have never heard of the Turkic conquerors actions in northern India being attributed to their religion. The Indians never had the same complaints about the Arabs in India as they did with Turkic conquerors. The Turkic peoples of central asia, like the Mongols who they are related to (Mongols have more genetics in common with steppe nomadic turkic kazakhs than chinese, unless 474474 was talking to Skull and Bones which I doubt) were a steppe, nomadic people. Pillaging and burning everything is a normal habit for steppe nomads regardless of race or religion.

Sedentary Turks like the Ottomans did not do the same things as steppe nomads. Tamerlane is an example of a steppe nomad who massacred and pillaged everyone in his path regardless of religion.

And honestly Nalanda has little to do with East Asian countries. I would not travel to the middle of Bihar to attend this university.

Why doesn't the government of China rebuilt the Guozijian in China instead of contributing money to Nalanda?

I just want to point out people's ignorance when they compare ancient (like damn effing ancient) Indian civilization and claim Muslims never had a civilizations (shows what they know).

It is mtDNA that helps in the survival and multiplication of any YDNA clone.

note this in particular

I may not be 100% accurate in the locating the exact route.

I think the PIE origin was in modern-day Ukraine/Southern Russia. Also, your map moves all the way into Southeast Asia...

I think the PIE origin was in modern-day Ukraine/Southern Russia. Also, your map moves all the way into Southeast Asia...

Yes you are right. The Chechens are perhaps their descendants.

The Cro Magnon YDNA penetrated deep into Asia. Gandhari a female character in the Mahabharata is described to be of a non Aryan native tribal woman who married an Aryan Kaurava king and from the region Gandhar which was in Afghanistan. In the Rig Vedas, there is a mention of a native goddess Danu the Indus Harappa people used to worship and how she was raped and murdered by another Aryan warlord Indra. The Apasaras mentioned in the Rig Vedas were all from no Aryan tribes. Then we have Parbati, the etymological source of it was Parbat meaning mountains, as another non Aryan woman. We also have Surpanakha in the South and Sitala, Kali, and Kamakshya in the east in Kalinga (modern Orissa), Vanga (modern Bengal) and Kamrup (Assam).

One branch of them chose to move eastward as mentioned in the Satapatha Brahmana that an Aryan king Videha Mathava crossed the river Sadanira (Gandak) which was in Angad (Bihar). The invincible Cro Magnon YDNA defeating and killing all other YDNAs finally stopped in Manipur where it married the native non Aryan Chitrangada. But through the Chittagong hill tracts it moved further east colonizing Thailand, Cambodia, Java, Sumatra and Bali in Indonesia.

Why mtDNA does not matter is because it cannot select on its own, while YDNA can.
@WhiteMansBurden,

How else can we explain the presence of Hinduism in places Bali and Cambodia?

I think South East Asia is the last frontier of Cro Magnon Y Chromosome's eastward expansion.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WhiteMansBurden,

You can consider the case of Rangda of Balinese Hinduism and how she is described to be a widow (as husband was killed by the Aryan kings) with short height, hanging breasts and fangs (some Southeast Asians still have fangs) as well as the Vamanas who were Lilliput kind of dwarf people fighting the Aryans. The discovery of Hobbit or Homo Florensiensis in the Sumatra region proves there was indeed bloody war and massacre.

Was Rangda a brave native woman who tried to take revenge by mobilizing other widows and attacking the Aryan warlords but were later killed or captured and gave birth to the Apsaras (submissive female slaves) that the temple Angkorwat shows?

Is there any concrete evidence of book burnings by Muslim "invaders" or its just one of those Indian myths?

@Skull and Bones

Great news. Also you guys should ignore some nasty comments by some Chinese members. I myself even believe majority of them are not Han Chinese. That wholegrain guy was not born in china, claimed to be Chinese but laughed at Chinese culture, be it indigenous or Buddhist.

Despite our government's close tie with Pakistan, ordinary Chinese have more affinity with India, origin of Buddhism. If you ask people on street, they will tell you how we learned Buddhism from India. The only negative image is of those siik (spelling?) mercenaries that helped British colonists in shanghai in old days.

Nalanda university will be a bridge between India and east Asia that have natural feelings about its history.

Omg why is racial debate flaring up in this thread too? Go to stormfront?

Great news. Also you guys should ignore some nasty comments by some Chinese members. I myself even believe majority of them are not Han Chinese. That wholegrain guy was not born in china, claimed to be Chinese but laughed at Chinese culture, be it indigenous or Buddhist.

Despite our government's close tie with Pakistan, ordinary Chinese have more affinity with India, origin of Buddhism. If you ask people on street, they will tell you how we learned Buddhism from India. The only negative image is of those siik (spelling?) mercenaries that helped British colonists in shanghai in old days.

Nalanda university will be a bridge between India and east Asia that have natural feelings about its history.

Hope Nalanda makes all the Chinese who always aspire to be like Indians, sons of India like this.

Dal-roti, Nalanda make me a son of India: Dalai Lama - Times Of India

Send all the Chinese girls to Bihar, where the very Nalanda is, and the next generation of Chinese will surely become sons of India. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom