What's new

Najam Sethi, this guy talks sense.

Now see what he is talking about a genuine patriot Imran khan...

I have watched that video of Najam Sethi. He actually said Imran Khan is good at heart , honest and wants good for the people but he doesn't have experience or knowledge. But seriously the response to his speech is pathetic. Instead of disproving him factually this guy has created a music montage of Imran Khan. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
this guy talks sense to indians because it makes sense to biased indian minds and not pakistanis HAHAHAHAHAHAH

how funny is that....

Mods, can someone add a poll (to be participated by only Pakistani members) to see how many of this forum agrees with what Sethi said in the OP?

I have watched that video of Najam Sethi. He actually said Imran Khan is good at heart , honest and wants good for the people but he doesn't have experience or knowledge. But seriously the response to his speech is pathetic. Instead of disproving him factually this guy has created a music montage of Imran Khan. :lol:

dubara sun lain,wo i.k ko pagal,jahil keh raha hai! farishtay nay seat jitai! (wat u said is ur perception / twistin skill!) bt no vote 4 hm as long as i.k believes n democracy

najam sethi son of sunil sethi should go back to his father country .

najam sethi was always know as an atheist and some working or furthering the cause of non Pakistanis.
The first time I had heard was in 1990 ???? by people who were high up in the business of intel.

najam sethi was always know as an atheist and some working or furthering the cause of non Pakistanis.
The first time I had heard was in 1990 ???? by people who were high up in the business of intel.

but by an atheist it doesnt mean he turn against his own motherland and make remarks always coming in the tv making negative remarks, criticising every thing pakistani and always behave lacky of the west, its seems he is being paid for these negitivities and the channel is deliberately casting him for his negative views for indian viewers...

sethi is becoming increasingly popular in india while nobody watches him in pakistan

but by an atheist it doesnt mean he turn against his own motherland and make remarks always coming in the tv making negative remarks, criticising every thing pakistani and always behave lacky of the west, its seems he is being paid for these negitivities and the channel is deliberately casting him for his negative views for indian viewers...

sethi is becoming increasingly popular in india while nobody watches him in pakistan

he talks the language of enemies....and indians love him as he said that 1965 War was total failure of pakistan forces india won that war....we hate americans because we dont need them and we like them when we need them....America is not our enemy.....everything is our mistakes ...this and that.......

he talks the language of enemies....and indians love him as he said that 1965 War was total failure of pakistan forces india won that war....we hate americans because we dont need them and we like them when we need them....America is not our enemy.....everything is our mistakes ...this and that.......

Better check that part,where did he say India won the 1965 war?

He merely deflated the traditional Pakistani hearsay that India was beaten to the extent they begged before the UN.

Check Najam Sethi's :Murder of history for a detailed view on 1965.

this guy talks sense to indians because it makes sense to biased indian minds and not pakistanis HAHAHAHAHAHAH

how funny is that....

Bigot and hateful minds find his views as treason and call him a traitor.. Isnt that funny?

Why doesnt the govt arrest him if he's such a traitor? Truth is that a lot of you guys are hell-bent on the path of hate. To you folks, Zaid Hamid is probably what you like to listen to.

Looks like this guy is their version of Arundati Roy except that he is a bit more grounded in reality

Back
Top Bottom