What's new

Najam Sethi on Zardari's visit to Dubai

so we have to wait until 15th/16th Dec to find out what is going on? ok

More like najumi satellite. :lol: Get ready for elections after March 2012..

Najem Sethi is biased towards militry and national interests. I used to listen to him but he has too much negativity about Pakistan and thus I stopped. Sethi is of the same mindset that Hussain Haqqani had and he has tried to have him and twist whole story. Unworthy Chap.

Najam Sethi is a very close friend of Zardari, and a known liar.

Even Imran Khan calls him a pseudo-intellectual. Sethi definitely is very knowledgeable, but he uses his knowledge to misguide ignorant people. Literally everything he says comes out supporting Zardari, and any side that happens to be against Pakistan(be it Indians after Mumbai 2008, USA/NATO killing Pakistanis, etc).

Najam Sethi is a very close friend of Zardari, and a known liar.

Even Imran Khan calls him a pseudo-intellectual. Sethi definitely is very knowledgeable, but he uses his knowledge to misguide ignorant people. Literally everything he says comes out supporting Zardari, and any side that happens to be against Pakistan(be it Indians after Mumbai 2008, USA/NATO killing Pakistanis, etc).
not to be rude or any thing but the way u wrote imran khan make it look like a prophet in other words as if he can never be wrong but as far as rest is concered well u may be true or u may be wrong it all comes down to a single things does he or does he not say what u want to hear ! and i agree with first part he is knowledgeable and i also agree with the second part he tells few things that is wrong but this that he is a close aid of zardari plz can u back it up with source or any thing

This guy has spent time in Jail...

No one can be sane after spending time in Jail...

Hint: Sharmila Farooqi, Zardari...etc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom