What's new

Nabeel win sur Kshetra trophy as Pakistan win in Indo/pak music contest

How did Indians muster up the courage to let Pakistan win? :confused: btw I still hate asha bhoosley. Nabeel was too good.
this not the first time we have let pakistanies win .

images

rauf lala pakistani comedian won the great indian laughter challenge show .
aur shahid afridi kehta hai indians don't have a big heart .

Poor zain ali was the first contestant who got eliminated in sa re ga ma pa 2012 by voting of indian janta not because he was besura but because he was pakistani :P

images

I think jury is very much fair even in musical competition but when you left it on voting of indian janta then you will see a totally different result..sa re ga ma pa is there to witness it.jury giving 10 out of 10 to one candidate and and janta bring it down to lowest scoring

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed the show as I haven't subscribed to Colors on my DTH. But there was another Pakistani singer Zain Ali on Zee HD - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. He was pretty amazing too but unfortunately couldn't make it to the last eight.

This was one of the most dramatic and irritating music show I have ever seen (My wife forcefully stopped me watching the same due to too much Nautanki ). Neither of the captains know proper singing and they were training their students (really? .. god save them). Too much of India Vs Pak like in PDF and Melodrama even by senior singers.

I heard Nabeel, Diljan and Yashraj and I found Diljan was the best singer (after he sang Mahi Mahi of Atif's song and better than him too ) but he can sing only one type of song while Nabeel is an excellent singer and has capability & Versatility to sing any kind of song. Kudos to him!

I missed the show as I haven't subscribed to Colors on my DTH. But there was another Pakistani singer Zain Ali on Zee HD - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. He was pretty amazing too but unfortunately couldn't make it to the last eight.

Saregamapa is far better show and have a different class. All the current and gone singers are unique and classically trained. Sur kshetra looks minnows in front of that.

well if they left it on voting of indian janta just like sa re ga ma pa then Pakistani singer had no chance no matter how talented but it was jury(3 Indians, 3 Pakistani and one Bengali) who made this combined decision

hey Bengali is also Indian

Poor zain ali was the first contestant who got eliminated in sa re ga ma pa 2012 by voting of indian janta not because he was besura but because he was pakistani :P
Raja bhai I don't agree with you here. It had nothing to do with he being a Pakistani. If that was the case he would have been eliminated in the initial rounds itself. He was in the first 12 out of hundreds of thousands who auditioned! As for me, he was one of the best!

Cheers!

It was a decent show, although I think this other Pakistani guy and this other Indian Punjabi guy were better. They just gave it to a pretty boy.

I just hate these shows - always on TV, ghar walay have to watch them.

images

He was voted winner by judges, not by SMS voting.

Raja bhai I don't agree with you here. It had nothing to do with he being a Pakistani. If that was the case he would have been eliminated in the initial rounds itself. He was in the first 12 out of hundreds of thousands who auditioned! As for me, he was one of the best!

Cheers!

I am sure you did not get my point. dude he was the first candidate who was voted out by janta even though he was much better than some contestant out there..yes he was not best than all but he was also not worst than all

he was not eliminated in initial stages because there was no voting at that time and it was in the hands of jury who always gave him ten or 9 out of ten.. public dont have as much sense of music as jury and also public could be biased..you know even one jury memebre rahul has to say to public that dont vote others because of their locations that they are froim punjab or maharastra but give them votes because of their singing

Saregamapa is far better show and have a different class. All the current and gone singers are unique and classically trained. Sur kshetra looks minnows in front of that.

well what i dont like about sa re ga ma is their voting system

but what i like about it is that there is no unnecessary drama and politics..but just singing

Duhh big deal? Pakistani music dwarfs indian music any-given-day.

Haven't you seen bharti singers like abhijeet crying like sh!t that Pakistani Singers are stealing indian singers' jobs? :lol:

Pakistan holds the most artistic talent in South Asia. We have all the historical cultural centers in the North-Western Sub-continental region ( Lahore anyone? :azn:)

indian bollywood is the only industry better than Paks...and that too, because Pakistanis don't invest AT ALL in film industry (God knows why?) ...

Pakistani Music Industry and Pakistani Television Industry dwarfs indian one in quality.

Do indians still watch that kum kum , kasauti and saas bahu stuff? :rofl: Sad.

^^^ :lol: he was singing all the indian songs to win the tournament...

we all know the popularity of Indian music across world...

pakistanis donot stand a chance when it comes to talent and artistry...

what they all do to critizise others.. lol

sore loosers...

Back
Top Bottom