What's new

NAB to investigate alleged money laundering to India after news reports

All plans are set to bury Nawaz even after his removal :lol:
should not be surprised if he goes the ZA bhutto way. Next we will have deep state championing hanging by death for corruption.

should not be surprised if he goes the ZA bhutto way. Next we will have deep state championing hanging by death for corruption.
Let us worry about our internal matters. Thank you for your concern.

Things I m interested in ,,,,,,,,,,, Full Time frame , , , Person involved , , , Countries Involved , , , until full investigation I will keep my thoughts to me , because this is to sensitive.............But 5Billion $$$$ is lot of money for Pakistan.

There is a saying a stitch in time saves 9. Nawaja has been doing
corruption for a very long time and now he has gone out of control.
He should of been hanged during Musharaf's days.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/st...dering-allegations?cid=EXT_WBSocialShare_EXT#

Statement on the World Bank Remittance and Migration Report and Money Laundering Allegations

ISLAMABAD, May 8, 2018 – In the past day, there have been media reports citing the World Bank’s Remittances and Migration Report of 2016. These media reports were incorrect. The World Bank’s Remittances and Migration Report is an effort by the World Bank to estimate migration and remittances numbers across the world. The report does not include any mention of money laundering nor does it name any individuals. The report can be accessed here.

In this report, the World Bank estimates bilateral remittances between countries using the methodology summarized in the World Bank Working Paper 102 South-South migration and remittances by the authors of the report.

We would also like to refer to a statement by the State Bank of Pakistan SBP rejects estimates of US$4.9 billion remittances from Pakistan to India on September 21, 2016, refuting the $4.9 billion remittances number and providing an explanation of the methodology used in the World Bank report and the official remittances numbers.

Last Updated: May 08, 2018

This is speculative data, and AFAIK the transfer is from pakistani citizens to Indian citizens.
Your ex-PM is not in the picture .

This Criminal gadaar has transferred 4.9 Billion $ from Pakistan to India... nobody did this before that's why he never open his ******* mouth against Kulbushan Yadev or India. Raw Agent in the NSA uniform visited his home "Ajit Doval" a terrorists, planner of 4 generation war against Pakistan. This man should be charge under high Treason case. He violates Pakistan's law on many occasions, bypass foreign office and Interior minister Ch Nisar and met Sanjan Jindal (Close ady of Modi and west establishment) in Murree. Did various secret meetings with Indian particular Modi outside Pakistan (revealed by Barka Dutt well known Indian journalist). This criminal imposed by west and International Establishment on us and now he is busy in creating Choas, Anarchy in our country Pakistan. Pure Criminal, Money Launder and obvious pro Indian compromised Pakistan's National Security. Bajwa should slap-em out and must accountable this National Security risk now threatened our state that if he will execute under Panama case, he will reveal and break secret pact which is only signed by the President and Prime Minister of the state. He is not allowed to reveal any thing related to the state life time.

Tomorrow news: SC takes notice of NS' breathing. Claims he's using too much oxygen.

Oh chawwalo....apni toopoon ko kise aur taraf bhi karo ke sirf eik hi banda hai corruption wala pure pakistan mein.

Can't moved forward unless we completely wipe this cockroach infestation called Sharif Clan.

If this is true, then the elements in Pakistani deep state also need to answer some questions.

The PMLN higher ups without a doubt are a national security risk for Pakistan. All of these corrupt people need to be brought to justice. Not only the main culprits, but their chamchas need to be sent away for a lifetime and have their properties confiscated.

The confiscation of their respective properties/wealths is a worse punishment than death penalty for many. These people need to be made an example.

If there is any bias shown in regards to delivering of justice, then I seriously doubt if Pakistan can remain a viable state in the long run. Imagine someone like Nawaz Sharif who can be bribed with a few bags of dollars or a night with a old prostitute.

The Pakistani deep state needs to do some serious and deep house cleaning.

Pretty much anyone with any relatives settled outside of Pakistan should not be allowed anywhere near the political power structures of Pakistan.

You cannot expect to run a country like this.

He wont be hanged just jailed for his crimes

Being an IT expert, I also love india, Indians and their work and contribution in the field of Information. Does it make me a Raw agent?

in Musharaf era, it was rocketing. What do you say?
Paid noon leagis are agent of raws nah that aint true brah

Back
Top Bottom