What's new

NAB to investigate alleged money laundering to India after news reports

As if GHQ is always looking out for interest of Pakistan..they are looking out for their interest first..then comes Pakistan!
Atleast no one in taking 300days vacation on Pakistani tax money. Dude every dog has a day but the biggest cancer to Pakistan is Sharif and his family. That little KAL ki bachi calling herself huqumraan khandan just who the f they think they are. This is Pakistan and ain't no huqumraan khandan here is being told to someone.

Zardari still roaming free..Rao Anwar no serious punishment served so far..
His time will come he got played by NS that ient say ient was Zardaris shoulder and gun but bullet was given by NS. Its the new style you should get use to that is Go for the serpents head so he may cease to breathe

Zardari still roaming free..Rao Anwar no serious punishment served so far..
For a reason.. he will not be spared.. just wait and see..

As if GHQ is always looking out for interest of Pakistan..they are looking out for their interest first..then comes Pakistan!
Their interest is attached with Pakistan.. No Pakistan, or financially weak Pakistan means no weak GHQ.. as well as weak population..

Strong Pakistan means strong nation, and that includes strong forces..

Now it is on us whether we keep traitors like NS on our heads, or throw him once and for all.

THE GATES OF NATIONAL ZOO ARE OPEN
ALL THE ANIMALS ARE OUT ON STREETS
ITS ELECTION YEAR-
NEW SLOGANS
FALSE HOPES
LIE,S- DECIT,S
EVERY ONE TELLING THAT HE,S THE SAINT-WHILE THE APPOINENT IS SHI ATAN
SOME CLEAN SHAVED- SOME BEARDED- DIFFERENCE DISGUISE
BUT SAME GOAL
LOOT--- N JHOOT- THEN PHOOT

anyone managed to authenticate the fact in the Report ?
tried searching it but couldn't find anything....
SC took notice and NAB issued statement.. what else do we need to authenticate the report?

SC took notice and NAB issued statement.. what else do we need to authenticate the report?
no no, but i am looking for the statement that has been highlighted in the media.....

NAB takes notice of reports claiming Nawaz laundered $4.9bn to India

Listen

314242_4270463_updates.jpg

ISLAMABD: National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is verifying the media reports that claim Nawaz Sharif laundered $4.9 billion to India that increased New Dehli’s foreign reserves.

According to a statement, NAB Chief Justice Javed Iqbal notice of reports that former minister Nawaz Sharif transferred $4.9 billion illegally to bank account of Indian government.

The statement added that the fact was stated in World Bank’s ‘Migration And Remittances Factbook 2016’ report.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/3...eports-claiming-nawaz-laundered-49bn-to-india

WTf... it seems NAB and SC is taking notices on "gali mohallay ki Aawazain".
Is he so dumb that he transferred 4,9 billion dollars in Indian Govt account `? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
BTW, State Bank of Pakistan already on 21 September 2016 rejected this claims. It seems they have found nothing against him so far and looking for a excuse to execute him.
World has been changed, ppl get matured but our dumber Script writers sitting in GHQ are still in 50's or 60's. They still think that masses are still foolish and they do not have access to open source media. oh man come on leave him now. Accept it that you have made stupid cases and we will forget it and move on . It is better for country and nation. This accountability game is being played with this country from first martial law and we found every politician or pakistani corrupt except HOLy COWS. We were told if these HOLZ COWS were not here then politician have sold this country long ago but when we read history it is our HOLY COWS who sold this land every time for bucks and nationality in USA.

Now I'll go Pakistan to vote for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
no no, but i am looking for the statement that has been highlighted in the media.....

31944393_1803219786401574_1187782959579529216_n.jpg

PTI is new donkey or not one thing os for sure it is in interest of every Pakistani including GHQ to have someone who looks out for Pakistani interest.
If NS did send money or not is another story but one can't deny the fact that he never wanted any Pakistani working in his companies. His machinery in factories amd every thing with it is from India. Clearly a leverage India got on Nawaz Sharif.
So my friend you take your pic whether its GHQ needing a new donkey or you being led by and believe on that DONKEY called NS

When last time they have looked for the interest of Pakistan`? I can't recall.

NAB playing the role of 12th player on behalf of Nawaz Sharif. they want to present him as victim.

Why didnt they investigated this when it was reported some 2 years ago?

Indiarealtime Blog
Why Does the World Bank Say Pakistanis Sent $5 billion to India Last Year?

By

Eric Bellman

Updated Feb. 24, 2016 5:22 p.m. ET
BN-MT276_ipaki_G_20160224054319.jpg

Pakistani Ranger, left, and an Indian Border Security Force member perform the flag ceremony at the Pakistan-India border at Wagar, Sept. 12, 2015.Arif Ali/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images

People in Pakistan sent almost $5 billion to India last year, according to World Bank estimates, making it one of the largest sources of remittances to the world’s second-most-populous country.

The number is astonishingly high considering direct remittances between the rival countries are highly restricted.

What makes the estimate more incredible is that the World Bank says it happens regularly and the amount sent to India is going up.

Those living in Pakistan sent $4.90 billion to India last year, $4.79 billion the previous year and $4.67 billion the year before that, according to the World Bank.

Indian globe-trotters aren’t piling into Pakistan to work on code or construction, in fact only a few thousand Indians go to work in Pakistan each year. The Reserve Bank of India estimates that only around $1 million was remitted to India from Pakistan through official channels in the year ended March 2015.

So what is going on?

The answer is part history and part mystery, says Dilip Ratha, a lead economist at the World Bank and a manager of its migration and remittances development prospects group, which helped come up with the numbers.

The origins of all the money buzzing around the globe are hard to trace. Remittances may go through more than one country before reaching their destination and when money is transferred, it is recorded as if it was sent from the country where the intermediary bank is headquartered. So, for example, a transfer by Citigroup Inc. customer from Milan to Mumbai would be recorded as dollars moving from the U.S.

To try to trace the source of the $72 billion in remittances to India last year, the World Bank can only make an educated guess.

“It’s an inexact science,” Mr. Ratha said. “The bilateral remittances are basically made up according to assumptions.”

The World Bank has built a model that uses the population and origins of immigrants, average incomes and cost of living in each country to estimate how remittances flow.

Pakistan is home to more than 1.4 million people who were born in India. However, these immigrants are not your traditional non-resident Indians. They are a remnant of partition when colonial India was split and millions of people moved as they picked a country or were kicked out and displaced by violence.

Advertisement
The World Bank attributes a large slice of India’s annual remittance income to Pakistan because there is such a large group of India-born citizens there. The money also flows the other way, according to the bank’s model, as there are around 1.1 million Pakistan-born people living in India. The World Bank estimates Pakistan received remittances of more than $2 billion from India.

Some readers of The Wall Street Journal who first saw these numbers in a story titled “The Difference Between Indian and Chinese Migrants,” were shocked, skeptical and scared. The amounts had to be a mistake, some said in comments, or proof that money is being sent to finance terrorism or organized crime in India.

Mr. Ratha still stands by the bank’s best guess and says the origin of the cash is much less sinister.

The billions of dollars flying back and forth between the two countries are from the same place as the rest of the world’s remittances: family and friends supporting each other across borders.

There are literally millions of family connections between the two countries and millions of reasons a person in Pakistan might find a way to get money to relatives in India. The money could be sent for a brother in need, a cousin’s wedding, an uncle’s funeral or even to help educate a niece.

Despite the animosity between the two countries, as well as the rules, regulations and restrictions, family and finance finds a way.

Sometimes that means using informal avenues like the hawala money transfer system or arranging for the money to be sent via a different country. Sometimes it means an envelope of cash carried by a friend traveling to India.

“These are two big economies right next to each other. The money must be flowing,” Mr. Ratha said. “That number we put out could even be an underestimation.”

For breaking news, features and analysis from India, follow WSJ India on Facebook.

i was reviewing the figures too, no wonder it didn't make any sense.....as being reported in the media

Who was foreign minister of Pakistan when NS was prime minister? I can't recall any name. And finance minister lol a laughing stock whole cabinet.

WELL I AM SURE NAWAZ SHARIF IS A MOLE OF RAW - IN PAKISTAN

Jati Umra, Amritsar, India,
HE HAS MORE LOVE FOR INDIA THEN PAKISTAN
EVERY TIME HE COME,S TO POWER
HE TRIES TO BREAK THE BACK OF PAK ARMY
JINDAL/MODI ARE HIS ANCESTOR,S
HE SHOULD BE HANGED IN JATI UMRA-INDIA
AND BURIED THERE

i was reviewing the figures too, no wonder it didn't make any sense.....as being reported in the media
Exactly. Now i am feeling that they have found nothing concrete against him and want to execute in any thing for public consumption. Isn't it stupid`?

Who was foreign minister of Pakistan when NS was prime minister? I can't recall any name. And finance minister lol a laughing stock whole cabinet.
Does it related to my question? I just asked when last time GHQ think about Pakistan?

no wonder Indian rupee i loosing value now that NS is not sending anymore

Back
Top Bottom