NAB to approach Interpol to bring back Dar, Hassan and Hussain

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
NAB to approach Interpol to bring back Dar, Hassan and Hussain
1742750-hassanhussain-1529992565-583-640x480.jpg

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Tuesday decided to approach Interpol authorities to bring back former finance minister Ishaq Dar and both sons of deposed prime minister Hassan and Hussain Nawaz to the country for their involvement in multiple cases pending with the bureau.

Hassan and Hussain have been declared absconders in the Avenfield reference case which is at its brim in the accountability court with lawyers of both sides presenting their concluding arguments. Meanwhile, Dar has been indicted in the assets beyond income case pending before the accountability court which involves bigwigs from the State Bank and National Bank.

Not elections, my mother’s health is my top priority: Maryam Nawaz

The bureau has decided to reach out to relevant Interpol authorities to bring back the trio. With the request, NAB will attach additional documents verifying why the three need to be brought back to the country.

Both of Nawaz’s sons are in London at the bedside of their ailing mother Begum Kulsoom Nawaz who has been on the ventilator for almost ten days. Nawaz and daughter Maryam are also currently in UK following a three-day extension in their exemption from appearance in the Avenfield reference case.

While speaking to the media outside Hartley Clinic in London on Tuesday, Maryam said, “There are certain moments in your life where you have to leave everything to tend to your responsibilities. Some relations come above everything else.”

Sharif says Maryam dragged to court ‘out of spite’

“As soon as my mother is better, I will depart for Pakistan,” added former premier Nawaz Sharif’s daughter. She further said there will be time for elections later on, but for now [her] prime importance is Kulsoom’s wellbeing.

When asked how the family would react if the accountability court denies exemption from court hearings henceforth, Maryam said, “Yeh waqt bhi guzar jayega [this too shall pass], adding “we will remember who played what role throughout the painful process”.

Lol..Add mushraf too..But i think they will bring these three as mentioned ..establishment/army seems to be serious in putting Nawaz gang family in jails
It's useless exercise. All of them were present in Pakistan when SC gave its historic verdict on probing Godfathers family. Yet all of them were allowed to move freely in and out of Pakistan. Ishaq Dollar was flown out by government while Maryam and Nawaz were allowed to run away by Chief Justice himself

I think Ishaq Dar is one of the main culprits of current economic crisis in Pakistan. Because of him Pakistan's foreign debt sky rocketed. I hope he is prosecuted, punished and lifetime banned from any Govt. post.
Why? These are the real Ladlas of our establishment for decades

:smokin:Of course they are

Property in Foreign country
Interest in Foreign country
Salary in Foreign country
But politics in Pakistan

Last edited:
It's useless exercise. All of them were present in Pakistan when SC gave its historic verdict on probing Godfathers family. Yet all of them were allowed to move freely in and out of Pakistan. Ishaq Dollar was flown out by government while Maryam and Nawaz were allowed to run away by Chief Justice himself

Why? These are the real Ladlas of our establishment for decades
They did since they are more serious in political re-engineering rather then rule of law..Rao anwar is here in his beautiful house at malir cant..they can't touch him...until allowed...so they will not touch them even "until asked"

They all are beneficiaries of the system how they will really work against one another they are relative ,friend and partner in looting POOR PAKISTAN these the Governing Mafia Tax the poor Pakistanis and then eat it jointly and do the Drama of IHTISAB nothing will happen no hope

Sab nay, bashamool establishment, milkar 200 million awam ko chutiya banaya howa hai. will do, shall do, would do, must do........ are people not tired of empty rhetoric?

Back
Top Bottom