What's new

NAB has arrested Shehbaz Sharif

we should put them in jail . thets what we are doing right now .

WELLL--It seems to me that you have two options: hide the fact that anything happened, or hide the fact that you had anything to do with it...

and wht do you mean by ..WE--?

what about model town massacre?
I can so clearly distinguish between the criminal and his crime; I can so sincerely forgive the first while I abhor the last...

nothing will happen if govt also not performs it will turn against pti soon within 1 or 2 yrs if inflation continues to rise people will come on streets and govt will either fall or if army kill people to support ik govt civil war will start like in Syria

No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes. On the contrary, whatever the punishment, once a specific crime has appeared for the first time, its reappearance is more likely than its initial emergence could ever have been...

WELLL--It seems to me that you have two options: hide the fact that anything happened, or hide the fact that you had anything to do with it...

and wht do you mean by ..WE--?

by we i mean state . .
didnt gt it what u were trying to say above .

ppp and pmln are no doubt responsible for this but pti is adding to their misries instead of giving them relief.their mini budget has no good and new thing but is copy of old budgets
Injustice has been done to thar people. Blame PPP and PMNL for that

not for nawaz or zardari but if ik govt continue to follow path of zardari and nawaz people will come for their own rights and not for any politician
to kab ja rahey ho ap zardari ya nawaz k liye goli khaney?

no one gives a damn about pmln or ppp . look what happen when nab arrest nawaz shareef :) .
pti is continuance of zardari and nawaz policies.their minibudget has no new thing but it is copy of previous corrupt govt policies and if ik continue with such policies he will definitely add more misries to nation like old corrupt govts did
It is funny you should say that.

Isn't this economic mess due to Zardari, Nawaz Sharif's corruption and mismanagement to begin with?

You think PTI is going to bare the brunt for something which it isn't even responsible for? I don't think so. People are smart enough to see through BS.

Last edited:
About time, all corrupt Govt. officials regardless of any political party should be punished, jailed and banned from any Govt position.

jitnay ye PMLN cartoon supporter hey in sab kay opar B2>MOB phenkoo choor kay bachay choor ko bachanay nikal aye hain .. kill this fitna SHITLN aka PMLN from Pakistan once for all.. Carpet bombing needed over this shit house Raiwind... kill these Traitors ... and make Pakistan great again!

We learn from history.
That we didnt learn from history....
To achieve any thing great...we need to be formally free of public opinion...

Hasty over budget projects and all record files burned down

shahbaz.jpg

1748641-fbafbdcc-1530607911-705-640x480.png

hqdefault.jpg

safety first....but how much damage can i do on bycycle

So you were Riding instead of Driving

Still, you can still cause damage.

A few days ago I saw a rider hit by a car with his cycle wrapped around his body and one leg stuck to his back with a foot over his head!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom