What's new

NAB has arrested Shehbaz Sharif

Shabaz will also get clean chit as NAB is full of shit usually. I don’t get why potis ovaries are exploding lol

Its hard to decide on who's side NAB is looking at their incompetence. I bet they don't have much proof.

Shabaz will also get clean chit as NAB is full of shit usually. I don’t get why potis ovaries are exploding lol

Its hard to decide on who's side NAB is looking at their incompetence. I bet they don't have much proof.
what about model town massacre?

well if nothing happens,, ----------------we can declare our own purge league

firstpurge-850x455  purge.jpg

PAKISTAN PURGE LEAGUE -- COMMING FOR YOU

shobazz sharifcase is different- because the whole evidence is in pakistan,,,all the witnesses are in pakistan,,,the money maynot be in pakistan- but that is secondary problem

i dont have much doubt that - if nab is serious ...and capable ,, willing to stop scratching her ***...

showbazz sharif will be gone for a very long time in jail--- next stop will be hamza shabaz

pml-n/ppp will cry ----------foul---as usual.....

pre -poll drama, chutia pml-n
most of seats where the election will be held---are seats that pti had won already in 2018...

and in most cases a sitting govt- wins them back again-

zardari harimi abi chupp hy-------------

agli bari - zardari----------but in jail---

dont be soo hopeless bro--

if NAB wakes up.. AND stops scratching her ***- this maybe better another chance to punish shabazz--in fact the witnesses and proofs are sitting in nab--since 1 year

remember ahad cheema--and F H FAWWAD ...THE BULBULL is speaking of every aspect

AND

AND if this gets fkked up by NAB

i will surley pray -that allaha burn down NAB to ashes-- all staff included
Agree with your post ke agar NAB theak se kaam kare to ye kya koi bhi corrupt shakhs nahi bach sakta.

On a side note, mujhe wo log intehai bure lagte hain jo Allah S.W.T ke spellings ghalat likhte hain, yar at least ye spellings to theak likh liya karein.

is this picture from the series?
Yep

Agree with your post ke agar NAB theak se kaam kare to ye kya koi bhi corrupt shakhs nahi bach sakta.

On a side note, mujhe wo log intehai bure lagte hain jo Allah S.W.T ke spellings ghalat likhte hain, yar at least ye spellings to theak likh liya karein.
I am on mobile ...and driving .. realy sory.for spellings...touch screen glitchez

Nobody is celebrating, the question is why would NAB arrest some one like showbaaz who is opposition leader, surely they are not stupid enough to arrest him without hard evidence.

Nobody is celebrating, the question is why would NAB arrest some one like showbaaz who is opposition leader, surely they are not stupid enough to arrest him without hard evidence.

They are stupid enough to arrest just like that, look at their history. Zardari got clean chit from same NAB.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

For God's sake, don't bargain with the mafia atleast this time.

They are stupid enough to arrest just like that, look at their history. Zardari got clean chit from same NAB.
Because burned the original doc...
It was same judge bashir of nab court...where only fotocopies were given as proof...the law dont accept photo copies...
He escaped justice ...the justice didnt declear him innocent..
..wht ever ...he got away...but in my rearview mirror i see has *** being whipped soon also..by supreme court...
The wipe out of these criminals is being done at defferent platforms...and levels..
But i strongly believe that this time ...meaning before dec 2019 ..thats when justice will also retire as chief justice.....these scums will be zardari.nawaz.shabazz..asfand..fazal..etc...will be all ready buried...ameen

lol cheekti churail .

Yar bc yeh kaam bipolls sa phela kerna zaroori tha kya? Abb chutia shor marchi ga kah huma dewaar sa lagaya ja raha ha.
shoor machatey rahey .kon sune ga ?

NAB ke pas aur koi kam nahi?Targetting leader of opposition?
chor jail mey hona chaiye .
i hope india mey corrupt k sath yahi hota ho .

Under pressure admission is not admissibe in court of law
no wonder why you failed to solve the case of 2002 riots in which thousands of people got killed .

nothing will happen if govt also not performs it will turn against pti soon within 1 or 2 yrs if inflation continues to rise people will come on streets and govt will either fall or if army kill people to support ik govt civil war will start like in Syria
to kab ja rahey ho ap zardari ya nawaz k liye goli khaney?

well - pml-n media is very strong---
even this arrest may back fire for imran
now the heat will be seen on tongue of pml-n

only way for PTI... IS TO FORGET ALL THIS AND FOCUS ON DELIVERY OF THERE PROMICESES
show there development as soon as posssible-

take bold steps ,which should be seen as real change-

there will be virtually no opposition now-- so dont get carried away-

accusations of nawaz /shabaz/ needs to be proof without any doubt===justice,punishment acccording to the level of crime---

the fear of justice is the only way to deter culprits....

law is.. and was there since 1947... but it was applied selectivley.........

time to change all that.................LAST CHANCE..

PUT THE FEAR OF JUSTICE SERVED--IN EACH AND EVERY NATIONAL/FORIEGN CITIZEN OF PAKISTAN--WEATHER IT BE A HIGHEST OR LOWEST CITIZEN IN ANY FIELD
no one gives a damn about pmln or ppp . look what happen when nab arrest nawaz shareef :) .

to kab ja rahey ho ap zardari ya nawaz k liye goli khaney?

no one gives a damn about pmln or ppp . look what happen when nab arrest nawaz shareef :) .

Every society has the criminals it deserves.

BUT OUR CRIME lies in the fact that we treat them like OUR HEROS

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom