What's new

NA-56 Attcok Upset Defeat, PTI lost seat to PMLN, it had won 2 months back

oh he will get five years provided they don't loose more by elections, even if they do I dont think PMLN will challenge them for PM post yet

Now you are repeating my words that I kept saying for last 5 years of PMLN, make do with what we have, dont create problems and distractions for govt and let them implement their agenda...dont get happy on their failures but help them, dont pray for disaster for the country so you can blame PMLN.
What they were doing was slow destruction of what we have from foreign policy to economic policy

Lahoris at it again! But The win of shahid khakan doesn't smell victory at all. Why couldn't he dared to contest election from his own constituency? Khyraat lynay ki aadat pr gy? Everyone knew the out come of Lahori seats from day one.
The seat he claimed was rigged (NA53) again voted for pto this should be enough to those up who said elections were rigged except for Attock there have been no surprises

The Excuses Patwaris Make Get Hilarious With Every Passing Day

Pathetic
They just cropped a picture and started using it as proof haha that was funny :D
They won 4 seats and they are acting like they won everything :D
Pti did not used state resources if it did NA103 and NA35 couldve been saved
What pti should really look into is why did their voter showed lack of interest all of sudden in voting

Not a single rupee xof theft has been proven in any courts...
I hate pmln
I hate ppp and the rest
Wht love i had 5 yrs ago about pti.
Is also gone down the toilet.....
He just gave slogans..dreams ..words jugglery..

Now the reality is catching on...
Imran just wanted to be Pm..
He just coudnt control his EGO..
patari keh sub sanp ab main m imran sharif paal reha hy...
Only idiots n retards still believe him....and his slogans ...
Haan haan saaf pani, ptv aur eden housing mein to phool laganay ka jurm hy

Haha Saad Rafique will be in jail in 2 weeks max relections will take place here :D
As for rigging if you really believe it why not protest :D?

N leagues duffers may enjoy little succes, these duffers dont know nothing will change in center and punjab.

PTI will now lead government peacefully as By elections are gone and no serious damage has done.

N leagues duffers may enjoy little succes, these duffers dont know nothing will change in center and punjab.

PTI will now lead government peacefully as By elections are gone and no serious damage has done.
Plus there will be byelections on 131 again :D

Just imagine “Lohay Ke Chanay” and “Shahid Khaqan Abbasi” get disqualified tomorrow. Hahahahha. I am gonna love it. :D

Cheemay Ke liye bus Khadim Rizvi. His journalism is on the lowest level.
Khaqan Abbasi is a coward he didnt have the courage to contest election in Islamabad he ran away to Lahore
Apno ney chitar mar key bahar nikal to khoton key ghar mein chala gaya

@Zibago pti should never have lost in Faisalabad and Attock. This was disappointing to be frank. And dangerous judging from last nights propaganda.
Faisalabad mixed feelings but attock was internal bs of epic proportion
Major Tarik needs to explain this

Dont tell me N league won in fooking Swat lmao :rofl: Good thing this is by election. Otherwise looks like if new general elections are held today then PTI will loss in all provinces. Happen when you promise moon and deliver lota.

Whatta Line.. :rofl::rofl:

Dhaaaaaaaandli
Well that is what pmln is saying pti is disappointed by infighting Saad Rafique will be in jail soon that seat will be open again :D

PTI emerges as the largest triumphant party in by-elections
October 15, 2018 by Asim Malik in Editors Pick, Election 2018, National
pti-960x540.jpg

—Photo by INP

Facebook
Google
Twitter
Whatsapp

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has emerged the largest party in the by-election by winning fifteen out of thirty five National and provincial assemblies seats.

According to unofficial results announced by Election Commission of Pakistan, PTI and PML-N have won four National Assembly seats each, while PML-Q has won two and MMA one seat.

In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was PTI has won six out nine seats, while ANP two seats and PML-N one seat of provincial assembly.

In Punjab Assembly, PML-N has won six, PTI five while independents two seats.

In Sindh, PPP has emerged winner on both the seats of provincial assembly.

In Balochistan Assembly, BNP and independent have won one seat each.

PTI’s winning candidates on the National Assembly seats include Ali Awan, Alamgir Khan, Mansoor Hayat and Shaikh Rashid Shafiq.

PML-N’s winning candidates on the National Assembly seats are Shahid Khaqan, Khawaja Saad Rafique, Malik Suhail Khan and Ali Gouhar Baloch.

Similarly, Chaudhry Salik Hussain and Munis Elahi won the National Assembly seats on PML-Q ticket while Zahid Akram Khan won his seat on MMA ticket.

Back
Top Bottom