What's new

NA-56 Attcok Upset Defeat, PTI lost seat to PMLN, it had won 2 months back

Its amazing how people can still vote for criminals. No wonder economy is screwed. Voters are to blame not the opportunistic crooks.

@Zibago I am sure after 6 months @Champion_Usmani will stop posting on this forum. Once economy parameter starts to improve Insha ALLAH all these Negative-Leagures will find nowhere to hide.

Imran Khan who in his first speech promised, that he will open any halqa demanded by opposition, in reality he approached even SC to suspend the recounting in NA-131.

SC suspends LHC directive for NA-131 recount

Now the current results are telling. Reality check....

O L wahan IK lara tha tu vote ziada he parhnay thay ye tu warning hey Saad khusray kiliye kay wahan pe uskay khelaaf eek asa candidate khara kya jiska us jaga say koi taluk he nahe tab b woh 50,000 lay gaya hey hahahaha

Its amazing how people can still vote for criminals. No wonder economy is screwed. Voters are to blame not the opportunistic crooks.

To be honest Pakistan doesnt deserve honest leaders, even on this forum there are dumb idiots with stunted growth that are more than happy to see crooks in power with corruption unchecked. The public are too illiterate they are more than happy with keema and naan after few years.

@Zibago I am sure after 6 months @Champion_Usmani will stop posting on this forum. Once economy parameter starts to improve Insha ALLAH all these Negative-Leagures will find nowhere to hide.
Nah he is intehayi besharam he gets paid for it his lot will only stop till Cyber Crime law is properly implemented

I am enjoying the thread, small victories that amount to nothing. But let there be happiness in opposition camps for few days because for one day of happiness is followed by 10~ days of chitrol

PMLN is lucky This government didn’t use state machinery in elections, otherwise you will see their policies in graveyard.

DphYM91XgAAJnxH

Good, opposition got some seats. khaja sad rafiq has gotten bail approved from LHC so another feather in his cap, but does anyone doubt that he is a corrupt bastard? I doubt it.

@Champion_Usmani is counting the money from maryams. strangely @Tameem is nowhere in this celebrations?

Back
Top Bottom