What's new

N. Waziristan Taliban revoke peace accord; tell locals to leave

Haqqaniz or Gulbahadur or whatever. Throw any militia out of Pakistan and Establish Government Rit with only weapon wearing people being Law Enforcment people on streets not some random Armed Thugs.
Case closed. No more Discussions on this point. Only Armed Organisations should be Government controlled.

Bring it on Mothafkers!!!

Let's do it for once and for all...no dilly dallying around.
Go kill those bas****S

Haqqaniz or Gulbahadur or whatever. Throw any militia out of Pakistan and Establish Government Rit with only weapon wearing people being Law Enforcment people on streets not some random Armed Thugs.
Case closed. No more Discussions on this point. Only Armed Organisations should be Government controlled.
yeah, time to move on.

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if he (Gul) is taken out by a drone very soon.....Most of the Taliban leadership have gone this way with notable examples being Nek Muhammad and Mullah Nazir, both of which arguably had better credential to cause havoc and mass conflict. But it didn't happen.

Anyway, I'm against an invasion and the army should be play a waiting game whilst sending teams to negotiate and evacuate civilians.

By the way the North Waziristan grouping still believes talks are possible, but by June 10th.

Last edited:
I won't be surprised if he (Gul) is taken out by a drone very soon.....Most of the Taliban leadership have gone this way with notable examples being Nek Muhammad and Mullah Nazir, both of which arguably had better credential to cause havoc and mass conflict. But it didn't happen.

Anyway, I'm against an invasion and the army should be play a waiting game whilst sending teams to negotiate and evacuate civilians.

By the way the North Waziristan grouping still believes talks are possible, but by June 10th.
And what about the poor people and our brothers in Waziristan living life of misery and poverty because of these Jahil Warlords? Dont they deserve peacefull life style like Pishawar Lahore Sialkot Mardan Noshehra Islamabad Wah Texla Karachi?
Is it there fate to live in misery forever?
For the sake of next generations of Waziristanis they deserve to be Doctors Engineers Businessmen Lawyers. They dont deserve to be Mercenaries for ever. This mess need to be cleaned up and fixed

And what about the poor people and our brothers in Waziristan living life of misery and poverty because of these Jahil Warlords? Dont they deserve peacefull life style like Pishawar Lahore Sialkot Mardan Noshehra Islamabad Wah Texla Karachi?
Is it there fate to live in misery forever?
For the sake of next generations of Waziristanis they deserve to be Doctors Engineers Businessmen Lawyers. They dont deserve to be Mercenaries for ever. This mess need to be cleaned up and fixed

Of course who said otherwise?

I'm just laying out my thoughts on what immediately should be done. You can't go in all guns blazing whilst the areas is teeming with civilians.

@Pak-one, how do you propose the situation should be handled?
Now? Army should wait for 10th june , so that civilians leave the region and then start flattening villages from one end of NW to another end, like they always have. Gul bahadur is prepared for war, so is that raging bull raheel shareef. Wait kis baat ka?

Of course who said otherwise?

I'm just laying out my thoughts on what immediately should be done. You can't go in all guns blazing whilst the areas is teeming with civilians.
Proceed with Unforgiving Operation and Taking those groups with us that want to break away from Taliban and join us.
See sometimes the "Powerfull Taliban" preception in the area causes all of them to stay under the umbrella. Breaking there back will cause many local warlords to break away from TTP and mind there business of local administration.
And also we need to invest heavily in the infrastructure so that Waziristani brothers grow trust in us. Se should make clear to them that our main concern is people of Waziristan and there welfare and security of Pakistan.

Taimi Bhai what do you make of this move ? Do you think the Army should go for it or is it really as wrong a move as Imran Khan makes it out to be - One that has drawn parallels with East-Pakistan & possible secession of Waziristan from Pakistan ?

Imran sometimes speaks like an idiot. He has always put an extreme picture infront of the people, a picture which has many flaws.

If not today, tomorrow the army will have to face them. There will never be a successful negotiations as the demands of TTP are such which if accepted would mean that you have to give them the keys to govern the country. They don't want sharia, that's an excuse. Their main and most important aim/ objective is to rule the country.

Our media makes a mess out of a very simple thing. They do shows and try to show as if the ttp want peace and wanna negotiate and such talk makes our people not see the truth. The truth is only handing the country to them will make them cease this reign of terror and once you do another reign of terror will start which will destroy us.

If it had been upto me, i won't waste more time and first equip the army especially deployed in tribal areas with more gadgetry and weapons, and then face the enemy. TTP is an enemy, am enemy which will never be your friend nor they want to be one.

Imran sometimes speaks like an idiot. He has always put an extreme picture infront of the people, a picture which has many flaws.

If not today, tomorrow the army will have to face them. There will never be a successful negotiations as the demands of TTP are such which if accepted would mean that you have to give them the keys to govern the country. They don't want sharia, that's an excuse. Their main and most important aim/ objective is to rule the country.

Our media makes a mess out of a very simple thing. They do shows and try to show as if the ttp want peace and wanna negotiate and such talk makes our people not see the truth. The truth is only handing the country to them will make them cease this reign of terror and once you do another reign of terror will start which will destroy us.

If it had been upto me, i won't waste more time and first equip the army especially deployed in tribal areas with more gadgetry and weapons, and then face the enemy. TTP is an enemy, am enemy which will never be your friend nor they want to be one.

Taimi Bhai my thoughts are more or less the same but quite a few politicians, journalists, retired civil servants etc. who hail from the Tribal Areas seem to think that the Operation isn't going to root out the TTP & will result in terrible consequences for Pakistan & thats something that I fear that what if people like Rahimullah Yousafzai or Roustam Shah Mohmand or Ayaz Wazir etc. are correct in their assessment ?

You want to equip army in NW with more gadgetry? What else beside jets, tanks, gunship helicopters and heavy artillary?. Sub kuch tou use kar liya hey un par. Members here are suggesting use of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons on them, what does your fauji buddies say?

Taimi Bhai my thoughts are more or less the same but quite a few politicians, journalists, retired civil servants etc. who hail from the Tribal Areas seem to think that the Operation isn't going to root out the TTP & will result in terrible consequences for Pakistan & thats something that I fear that what if people like Rahimullah Yousafzai or Roustam Shah Mohmand or Ayaz Wazir etc. are correct in their assessment ?
operation in swat happened, has that place left Pakistan or is it back to normal. Same for mohmand, bajaur and recently Khyber. Local people are fed up. Get rid of the militants, clear the area, bring back the people and make arrangement s to uplift these undeveloped areas. That is what locals want. If army hated the tribals as some say then why is army pouring millions of rupees in schools cadet colleges and especially the trade corridor through SWA and NWA. These so called analysts are sitting in Peshawar/isb and talk about tribal areas, ironic.

You want to equip army in NW with more gadgetry? What else beside jets, tanks, gunship helicopters and heavy artillary?. Sub kuch tou use kar liya hey un par. Members here are suggesting use of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons on them, what does your fauji buddies say?
in my view still very much I'll equipped for coin ops. I have my own wish list of weapons / ideas which need to be brought in resulting in less collateral damage and effective ops.as for those who talk abt nukes and chemical weapons, they are in my view idiots of the highest degree. Insane brains.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom