What's new

N leagues tortures serving army major

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
مبینہ طور پر ن لیگي رہنما کے گارڈز نے پاکستان آرمی کے میجر پر تشدد کیا اور فرار ہو گۓ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statement of Khawaja Salman Rafique who is brother of Khawaja Saad Rafique

191389_2899811_updates.jpg

the one doing the torture climbed on top of major's car and was shouting see what we did to him

Last edited:
ن لیگ کے خواجہ سلمان رفیق نے اپنے گارڈز کی مدد سے پاکستان آرمی کے میجر کو پھینٹی لگائی اور فرار ہوگیا

the one doing the torture climbed on top of major's car and was shouting see what we did to him

Lanat on kutta beggar league
Not to be condoned but how do we know the victim is in service?

ن لیگ کے خواجہ سلمان رفیق نے اپنے گارڈز کی مدد سے پاکستان آرمی کے میجر کو پھینٹی لگائی اور فرار ہوگیا

Lanat on kutta beggar league

I'm not finding any news regarding this and if its confirmed the one who received the beating was a Major.

No sympathy from us. We are now neutral...
He is a major.. from among the ones who are in the first columns against our enemy.. sometimes behind the enemy lines.

If you have a problem with one or two individuals, you can criticize them and their policies.. but going this far is not acceptable.

You may wish to edit your OP.. If you don't do that, I will edit your post myself.

If you have a problem with one or two individuals, you can criticize them and their policies.. but going this far is not acceptable.
Is he having a seizure? They must have hit him on the heat repeatedly very hard.
Yes. I have edited. It's sick how we now have a govt of goons beating army officers while those who used to defend army are being picked up for mere criticism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom