What's new

N. Korea: South’s reaction to Kim death intolerable

Here, a quote from Mao Zedong: "虚心使人进步,骄傲使人落后"。Which has essentially the same meaning as your Shakespeare quote.

I didn't know that Mao quoted Shakespeare. How much of the little red book was plagiarized?

Chinese war mongers on the loose in this thread.

Yeah. They are busy disrespecting their neighbors. Typical rude behavior learned and inculcated when they were growing up as Red Guards. Pity.

So they sunk their warship (act of war) and shelled their island (act of war) and still South Korea didn't do anything? I guess the leash the US has a very sturdy leash over the mighty South Koreans.

Mr. Chinese Peace, Sir,

Your post above is the epitome of trolling.

Regards,

TS

S.Koreans bark against us,we dont need to beat it.we can unleash N.Korea to finish them for us.

South Korea an ally of America is the second most developed country of Asia.

North Korea an ally of China, is one of poorest in Asia and most isolated on the world stage, and is a rabid dog on China's leash, as claimed by the Chinese themselves in this thread.

I hope other countries learn from this example and align themselves accordingly in the future. China doesn't care about its allies and they are mere expendables for China's own protection.

Pathetic attitude :tdown:

You forgot Taiwanese and Russian.

Russian?! HAHAHHAHAHA! Hey Jap wash Chinaman you live in Japan right? Look up North! The Russians are there! AHAHAHAHHA! Now Japenis are gays now. Russia just militarize Nippon's Kuril Island and Nips just sit there and say nothing. I am surprised you dont even know that LOL!!!! Looks like Nips are so scared of Russia.

Russia will take out Japan before China takes out Japan.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

The South Koreans have a love of life. The North Koreans have a love of death. Yes, a civilized person (SK) is sometimes at the disadvantage when faced with an irrational suicidal attacker (NK). It is not cowardice that South Koreans are showing. It is maturity.

Maturity? More like a bunch of wimps!!! :rofl: Of all East Asians in America, only Chinese stand up and trade blows with other races. Jap are too polite and timid and Korean act gangsta but get their *** wiped.

South Korea an ally of America is the second most developed country of Asia.

North Korea an ally of China, is one of poorest in Asia and most isolated on the world stage, and is a rabid dog on China's leash, as claimed by the Chinese themselves in this thread.

I hope other countries learn from this example and align themselves accordingly in the future. China doesn't care about its allies and they are mere expendables for China's own protection.

Pathetic attitude :tdown:

Why do you not list other allies of the US like Uganda and Philippines?

Where do you think India stands?

S.Korean president is so scared,he wasted no time to rush to Beijing for help.

I was going to say "unbelievable" about your arrogance toward South Koreans. But, when I think about it more I realize that such an attitude is part and parcel of the typical PRC internet warrior's personality. Pride and arrogance goeth before the fall. Someday, the Vietnamese, Laotians, Cambodians, Koreans (both North and South), Burmese, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Philippinos, Japanese, Mongolians and, even the Indians, will arise as one, and put you in your place. Inshallah.
Conscript rejects, my friend. What else can we expect...

NK can destroy Seoul within few hours, so it is better for SK not to piss them off.

It is apparent from your attitude that you do not have even the slightest idea how plans operate.You seem to unaware of saying that no battleplan survives contact of enemy.

You say that since North Korea has 70000 cannons pointed at Seoul it would be able to destroy it.I am not debating whether it could inflict massive damage on S.Korea or not but the fact of guaranteed destruction.

So my questions are that if Two Korea's Go to war How many of those cannons who are nothing better than painted rust would fire?and Even if they fire for how log would they be able to fire and with what accuracy?

You say that North Korea would be able to level Seoul in few hours? Would North Korea be having few hours?Won't the artillery of north be destroyed in first few minutes of opening volley?Would S.Koreans and americans sit idle and not naplam whole DMZ within first few minutes? and artillery is a fixed asset its location would have been marked by americans to the accuracy of millimeters.do you think N.Korea even has capacity to conduct synchronized maneuver?

And it is only artillery,to cause great devastation it would need to fire for an extended time.

It is equivalent to the rant that chinese have regarding their plan to counter american aircraft carriers.i.e. we will make a saturated and synchronized attack using our C302/303 missiles as if USN would allow you to concentrate enough forces to be in a position to launch such an attack.

A typical rant from brainwashed chinese.

It is apparent from your attitude that you do not have even the slightest idea how plans operate.You seem to unaware of saying that no battleplan survives contact of enemy.

You say that since North Korea has 70000 cannons pointed at Seoul it would be able to destroy it.I am not debating whether it could inflict massive damage on S.Korea or not but the fact of guaranteed destruction.

So my questions are that if Two Korea's Go to war How many of those cannons who are nothing better than painted rust would fire?and Even if they fire for how log would they be able to fire and with what accuracy?

You say that North Korea would be able to level Seoul in few hours? Would North Korea be having few hours?Won't the artillery of north be destroyed in first few minutes of opening volley?Would S.Koreans and americans sit idle and not naplam whole DMZ within first few minutes? and artillery is a fixed asset its location would have been marked by americans to the accuracy of millimeters.

And secondly do you think N.Korea even has capacity to conduct synchronized manuver.Allies tried in battle of somme and failed miserably resulting in 623907 casualties.

It is equivalent to the rant that chinese have regarding their plan to counter american aircraft carriers.i.e. we will make a saturated and synchronized attack using our C302/303 missiles as if USN would allow you to concentrate enough forces to be in a position to launch such an attack.
He is a conscript reject, my friend. What else can we expect...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom