What's new

N Korea Military Tactics In A War With US Must Read.

Perhaps you could enlighten us SilentNinja and explain to us how this would happen? :lol:

Obviously North Koreans aren't gonna launch missiles full of roses and sun flowers, they have nuclear weapons and chemical weapons loaded into missiles that can reach American bases in South Korea and other parts of Asia and as stated before American Patriot anti Missile system isn't 100% accurate and North Korea can fire multiple missiles and heavy artillery guns which can obliterate American airfields in South Korea within minutes or even seconds! I don't think your Carrier groups would be safe any longer!

If North Korea feels that the war is no longer going in its favor it can launch nukes from underground launch pads! As stated in the Article North Koreans (both military and civilians) are very well indoctrinated and will take extreme measures even if it spells suicide for them!

Obviously North Koreans aren't gonna launch missiles full of roses and sun flowers, they have nuclear weapons and chemical weapons loaded into missiles that can reach American bases in South Korea and other parts of Asia and as stated before American Patriot anti Missile system isn't 100% accurate and North Korea can fire multiple missiles and heavy artillery guns which can obliterate American airfields in South Korea within minutes or even seconds! I don't think your Carrier groups would be safe any longer!

If North Korea feels that the war is no longer going in its favor it can launch nukes from underground launch pads! As stated in the Article North Koreans (both military and civilians) are very well indoctrinated and will take extreme measures even if it spells suicide for them!

Not all bases are within North Korean artillery range. And While North Korea has a lot of artillery. South Korea has invested heavily in counter artillery ability. No doubt the north would wreak havoc with civilian areas such as Seoul. Moving beyond the 38th parallel though North Korea would find it difficult and very slow going if at all possible.

As far as missiles I don't know where you got the idea the PAC-3 is not effective. Maybe you think the PAC of the gulf war years is the same today? in fact though it really isn't even the same missile. and North Korea's long range missiles take time to setup to fire. There is no way they could start to assemble and fuel one before it was destroyed. And even if they were to fire one off. The U.S. has for awhile now kept Aegis ships equipped with the SM-3 around the Korean area of operations.

Then we have to take into account whether or not the North has miniaturized a nuke warhead to the point of making it deliverable on a missile. They could fire chem/bio scuds but this would open the door for the U.S. to permanently cripple or kill the North with Nukes.

but as you said, the north is not rational, so they would not care about the US response.

which is it? are they rational or not? if they're not rational, they will nuke south korea if invaded, period. if they are rational, then your entire argument goes down the drain.

again, there is no doubt the US will gain air superiority over north korea within a short amount of time if it was north korea fighting alone. this "short" amount of time is, however, longer than that of the time needed to fire a nuclear missile, so hope that we intervene before kim uses the nuke, or even better, do not invade at all.

Not all bases are within North Korean artillery range. And While North Korea has a lot of artillery. South Korea has invested heavily in counter artillery ability. No doubt the north would wreak havoc with civilian areas such as Seoul. Moving beyond the 38th parallel though North Korea would find it difficult and very slow going if at all possible.

As far as missiles I don't know where you got the idea the PAC-3 is not effective. Maybe you think the PAC of the gulf war years is the same today? in fact though it really isn't even the same missile. and North Korea's long range missiles take time to setup to fire. There is no way they could start to assemble and fuel one before it was destroyed. And even if they were to fire one off. The U.S. has for awhile now kept Aegis ships equipped with the SM-3 around the Korean area of operations.

Then we have to take into account whether or not the North has miniaturized a nuke warhead to the point of making it deliverable on a missile. They could fire chem/bio scuds but this would open the door for the U.S. to permanently cripple or kill the North with Nukes.

i agree with below freezing, there is no other option the North Koreans have given, if you attack them they will declare an all out war on America and as i said before and as belowfreezing has said the North Koreans aren't rational, if they see no victory they will make sure they wreak enough havoc before going down!

Regarding the PAC-3, i never said it wasn't accurate, i said you can't be sure if its 100% accurate, and in the case of North Korea which has over a thousand missiles PAC-3 won't be that handy!

I love their artistic propaganda drawings and Chorus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom