What's new

N Korea Military Tactics In A War With US Must Read.

This is not my position. This is the position of our Premier.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/60159-premier-wen-will-south-korea-suffers-most.html

He also said that it is impossible for China to not be dragged into any Korean conflict.

The United States government also realizes this. Despite numerous North Korean provokations including an incident in the 60's where a US soldier was killed with an axe, the US does not lift a finger against NK.

I know that China would get involved if there is a conflict. But you need to understand this is not by their will, China would be dragged into it.

If the North openly admit responsibility for the sinking of the Cheonan, then there would be no reason for China to support the North unless China is willing to risk her economy and International image.

Now, if it comes to that stage, I don't know if that is worth it as I am not Chinese. So whether it is worth it or not, only the Chinese would know.

In regards, to the solider being killed by the axe, I am not sure, maybe due to debatable investigation results.

But normally, you don't start a major event. Just like Nationality A kills Nationality B in a car crash. Nation B don't start something big with Nation A.

I know that China would get involved if there is a conflict. But you need to understand this is not by their will, China would be dragged into it.

If the North openly admit responsibility for the sinking of the Cheonan, then there would be no reason for China to support the North unless China is willing to risk her economy and International image.

Now, if it comes to that stage, I don't know if that is worth it as I am not Chinese. So whether it is worth it or not, only the Chinese would know.

In regards, to the solider being killed by the axe, I am not sure, maybe due to debatable investigation results.

But normally, you don't start a major event. Just like Nationality A kills Nationality B in a car crash. Nation B don't start something big with Nation A.

interesting how you said "if the north admits it" which seems to imply that you believe north korea sank the south korean ship.

there is substantial evidence, however, that the USN may have had a not so benign role in the sinking of the ship.

interesting how you said "if the north admits it" which seems to imply that you believe north korea sank the south korean ship.

there is substantial evidence, however, that the USN may have had a not so benign role in the sinking of the ship.

No one can be sure who is responsible although the Independent Investigations points to North Korea. The Dear Leader however, denies responsibility. My point being due to this "I say it is you, and you say I am not responsible" would not actually go anywhere, let alone some concrete action.

If on the other-hand, The North openly admits responsibly then the South, as well as the world can act accordingly with no restraint and ambiguity.

No one can be sure who is responsible although the Independent Investigations points to North Korea. The Dear Leader however, denies responsibility. My point being due to this "I say it is you, and you say I am not responsible" would not actually go anywhere, let alone some concrete action.

If on the other-hand, The North openly admits responsibly then the South, as well as the world can act accordingly with no restraint and ambiguity.

The independent investigations however have not allowed teams from North Korea, China or Russia to inspect the evidence. As you should know in most modern courts of law the accused is entitled to see all evidence presented against them. One piece of evidence is that the torpedo is German. North Korea does not have access to german torpedoes and germany denies selling torpedoes to north korea. However, the USN, Japan and Israel all have access to German torpedoes.

The independent investigations however have not allowed teams from North Korea, China or Russia to inspect the evidence. As you should know in most modern courts of law the accused is entitled to see all evidence presented against them. One piece of evidence is that the torpedo is German. North Korea does not have access to german torpedoes and germany denies selling torpedoes to north korea. However, the USN, Japan and Israel all have access to German torpedoes.

That's why the investigation results cannot be taken as the final answer. Hence, there is no concrete action apart from condemnation and referring the issue to the UNSC.

This is where the ambiguity is, so if the North openly admits. Then this would remove everything in regards to the results of the investigations.

because they are not the final answer, you cannot say that the investigative results point to north korea. indeed, they point to USN, israel or japan, more than they do to north korea.

because they are not the final answer, you cannot say that the investigative results point to north korea. indeed, they point to USN, israel or japan, more than they do to north korea.

You misunderstood me, I said the results of the Independent investigations points to the North, it does not mean that is the final answer.

You misunderstood me, I said the results of the Independent investigations points to the North, it does not mean that is the final answer.

Can you describe how the conclusion "North Korea did it" is derived from the evidence?

All I remember is, the evidence of german manufacturing should immediately rule out north korea.

Can you describe how the conclusion "North Korea did it" is derived from the evidence?

All I remember is, the evidence of german manufacturing should immediately rule out north korea.

I don't have access to the report or participated in the investigation so I cannot give you a definitive answer. But according the the available published material is that the main focus pointing the finger to the North was the markings on the torpedo.

Now, there are many people having different views on this. So it is up to the individual to decide how to take on this report.

Or, you can wait this out and see how the events unfold.

... the "north korean markings" were written with a blue marker. the explaination of the german manufacturing of the submarine was that north korea didn't want the world to know it torpedoed the ship.

so my question is:

why would north korea, take the great pains to somehow acquire a german torpedo, and then write using a BLUE MARKER, a korean letter to identify the torpedo as korean?

why would you not, in fact, suspect South Korea of torpedoing its own ship in an accident or worse, since south korea does actually have access to german torpedoes AND could easily write in korean?

Could you link the evidence this was a german torpedo please.
Note, evidence not opinion from the various bloggers that are spreading this rumour.

The World would be behind us in stopping North Korea. China, with her economic engine running at full speed and projecting an image of a responsible power would not risk it.

:)

Just as the 'world' is behind Israel and its buddy America! You see, America's view of the world and the world's view of the world are not same. Americans like you think that the world begins from Washington and ends at Tel Aviv. However, most people of this world do not see the world this way. So, refrain from using the word 'world' like the way bush and blair used to use.

... the "north korean markings" were written with a blue marker. the explaination of the german manufacturing of the submarine was that north korea didn't want the world to know it torpedoed the ship.

so my question is:

why would north korea, take the great pains to somehow acquire a german torpedo, and then write using a BLUE MARKER, a korean letter to identify the torpedo as korean?

Like you have said, it could be the North wanting to disguise their involvement. Now, how realistic is this depends on the person, but we cannot deny this possibility.

why would you not, in fact, suspect South Korea of torpedoing its own ship in an accident or worse, since south korea does actually have access to german torpedoes AND could easily write in korean?

Why would the South torpedo their own ship and killing their own people?.

Just as the 'world' is behind Israel and its buddy America! You see, America's view of the world and the world's view of the world are not same. Americans like you think that the world begins from Washington and ends at Tel Aviv. However, most people of this world do not see the world this way. So, refrain from using the word 'world' like the way bush and blair used to use.

If you follow the posts, you will see that it was based on the North starting the conflict. So if the North attacks the South, the world would not act and sit idle?.

Be it practical or verbal, the world would be behind the South.

Back
Top Bottom