What's new

N Korea Military Tactics In A War With US Must Read.

Why would the South torpedo their own ship and killing their own people?.
It is one of those 'Zionist false flag' conspiracy nonsense that is -- nonsense. SKR used a German made torpedo to sink its own ship, but then conveniently 'find' the torpedo's remains where its chemical analyses would implicate said 'Zionist false flag' operation. You would think that given the...errr...Zionist false flag 9/11 fiasco...these Zionist agents would be more careful with their 'evidences'...:lol:

If you follow the posts, you will see that it was based on the North starting the conflict. So if the North attacks the South, the world would not act and sit idle?.

Be it practical or verbal, the world would be behind the South.

again i think this is just an accident.

south korea or USN subs fucked up during an exercize and sank their own ship. to hide the shame of their incompetence they try to pin the blame on north korea.

south korea or USN subs fucked up during an exercize and sank their own ship. to hide the shame of their incompetence they try to pin the blame on north korea.

Thank you for the link though the opps blue on blue and we are blaming the north instead of admiting our mistake is unlikely.

Sadly the north is in flux China is caught between old allies and new and old proverbs prove thier worth.

May you live in intersting times

riginally posted by brotherhood
Iraqi soldiers had no will to stand and fight, and they ran away or surrendered without fight. Iraqi soldiers believed in Allah protecting them and became easy preys to the US military
delete the above sentence from your post. this line is against islam.

delete the above sentence from your post. this line is against islam.

This line is against all those fools who think every bloke who decides to start praying when a GBU-16 is on its way is going to be saved.

This line is against all those fools who think every bloke who decides to start praying when a GBU-16 is on its way is going to be saved.

I will probably be flayed alive along with you for this but thank you for the laugh at a tough time of year

I think you have quoted the wrong part. Anyways, you are entitled to your views, but I highly doubt that.

If you follow the posts, you will see that it was based on the North starting the conflict. So if the North attacks the South, the world would not act and sit idle?.

Be it practical or verbal, the world would be behind the South.

And what if the 'world' thinks that uncle sam has started the conflict? What if the 'world' decides not to let uncle sam and its stooges decide who has started the world? What if the 'world' refuses to buy anymore of those bushy garbage?

And what if the 'world' thinks that uncle sam has started the conflict? What if the 'world' decides not to let uncle sam and its stooges decide who has started the world? What if the 'world' refuses to buy anymore of those bushy garbage?

Again, your not following the posts, of course I am referring to the Dear Leader openly admitting responsibility of the Cheonan incident.

That would be a clear and unequivocal sign that the North started the aggression.

I suggest you follow the posts before replying to me. If that is difficult for you, just don't respond.

we won't allow the north to lose the air war though. the security of north korea is vital for china's security as a whole. even the qing dynasty went to war for korea.

kim is not irrational. he won't hit first. if the US hits first then all bets are off.

Lol, what world have you been living in? Kim is one of the most irrational leaders alive. even to the point that your own leaders are growing very weary of him.

The article fails to take into account as well S Korea's military capability. Having trained with them I can tell you they are a very highly trained and motivated force. With some of the best equipment made today. And it would be very foolish for North Korea to resort to chem/bio weapons as the article takes into account. becuase the response would spell the end for North Korea.

north korea can recieve unlimited logistics support from us in case of any invasion. just like the US will not tolerate a nuclear cuba we will not tolerate an occupied north korea.

First of all the U.S. doesn't have the land forces there to invade. And why would it need to? It can destroy North Korea without invading. Within 2 weeks or sooner the U.S. would have total air superiority over North Korea. But before that happened I can guarantee you the north will lose it's main military bases, Fuel storage depots, nuke & missile sites, political centers of power, and the luxury compounds of the ruling elite.

Make no mistake it won't be the South to attack unless provoked on purpose by the North. In fact given how many times since the armistice the north has provoked the south with attacks. If the South had wanted to attack it would have by now. There will come a time though when they will say enough is enough and retaliate given the next provocation by the North.

Last edited:
There will be no war,I mean both sides are not prepaired.The US already had two,I doubt if it could afford the third.And also don't forget Iran.Regarding N.Korea,it suffered from starving.If it's not the poor Chinese who are offering the food,millions of its hungry pepole will die.And to the S.Korea,just take a look to see how many N.Korean guns are aiming at its capital which concentrated most of its economy and the population.Most likelly both sides will calm down after few months.

Lol, what world have you been living in? Kim is one of the most irrational leaders alive. even to the point that your own leaders are growing very weary of him.

The article fails to take into account as well S Korea's military capability. Having trained with them I can tell you they are a very highly trained and motivated force. With some of the best equipment made today. And it would be very foolish for North Korea to resort to chem/bio weapons as the article takes into account. becuase the response would spell the end for North Korea.

it would also spell the end of South Korea and American bases in Asia:wave:

Could an SK invasion of the North be seen as a relief by the populace? Although the NKs have thousands of artillery pieces pointed at Seoul, the soldiery may simply decide not to resist - or even to switch sides. The NK of today is not the NK of a decade ago.

Would China resist? I find it more likely that any SK invasion would be coordinated with the Chinese. And us Americans, what would we do? Probably sidelined entirely, save for being on the receiving end of scattered and desparate NK revenge actions.

Back
Top Bottom