What's new

Myths about the Taliban

yes they can be there, but with broken legs, arms & with no eyes?
no problems?lolzz
Yes yes go ahead with your awesome operations

many of them are doctors and engineers and MBA they are not going any where and they will get more stronger by every passing day @EyanKhan

Anyone who remotely wants to defends Taliban is strongly urged to immediately

a. Move their family to Afghanistan.
b. Make immense progress by presenting women for Taliban's " war marriage" campaign.
c. not to let sodomy finish, by presenting their own thinking end when required.

d. Ban all education, science, industry and curse the nations who persue science.
e. Not withstanding (d), keep buying weapons from those "Kuffar" nations.
f. Find ways of drugs trades which can beat modern law enforcement.

d. Wait for justice to be served and be sent to hell !

Racial and cultural traits of taliban are pashtun but their mindset and ideology is of deoband. It is open to any sunni muslim. Thats why you see arabs, chechens, uzbebs, tajiks, punjabis, kashmiris etc in their ranks.
If blame is on pashtuns for producing taliban movement, then entire deoband school of thought should also be blamed.
My questions for @syedali73 aka Mr.khomeni
1- The beheading practice in the videos, does arab and uzbeks of alqaida started it or it is a historic pashtun tradition?
2- Suicide bombings, arabs of alqaida introduced it into afg-pak and rest of the world or it was already a custom among pakhtuns since milinia?
3- Hijab was introduced by islam or pashtuns?....
4- lashes and stoning on zinna are hadood or they are pashtun cultural practices?

Allow me to post a reply:

1. Beheading is the capital punishment in Islam, this is not a phenomenon related to some sect.
2. Suicide was the custom of Japanese, they started it and they are the pioneers of suicide bombings as well.
3. Islam has a clear defined Satr for both men and women, covering of the face or hands by women is, as per my knowledge, not imposed by Islam.
4. Lashes (in case of Unmarried person) and Stoning (in case of Married person) for Zina are Shariat punishments, not a phenomenon of any sect.

many of them are doctors and engineers and MBA they are not going any where and they will get more stronger by every passing day @EyanKhan

I guess we shall see.....

Allow me to post a reply:

1. Beheading is the capital punishment in Islam, this is not a phenomenon related to some sect.
2. Suicide was the custom of Japanese, they started it and they are the pioneers of suicide bombings as well.
3. Islam has a clear defined Satr for both men and women, covering of the face or hands by women is, as per my knowledge, not imposed by Islam.
4. Lashes (in case of Unmarried person) and Stoning (in case of Married person) for Zina are Shariat punishments, not a phenomenon of any sect.

I guess we shall see.....
Yes we shall see in fact whole world would see

b. Make immense progress by presenting women for Taliban's " war marriage" campaign.
c. not to let sodomy finish, by presenting their own thinking end when required.

d. Ban all education, science, industry and curse the nations who persue science.

If only you had used the term TTP instead of Talibaan. With your post above, you have condemned all freedom fighters, real Mujahideen, with the terrorist scums in TTP. Do not equate or mistake the Talibaan with TTP.

Yes we shall see in fact whole world would see

We actually have had a taste of it already, it's about 120 of them dogs dead already...in just 3-4 days of bombings, right?

I pray that all those who have sympathies for TTP or terrorism may because a target of the terrorism of TTP.

Actually even in the North of Afghanistan there is serious hatred for taliban and as i see it the Afghan leadership will stand atleast in the north , Kabul and its neighboring areas are progressing fast.

If only you had used the term TTP instead of Talibaan. With your post above, you have condemned all freedom fighters, real Mujahideen, with the terrorist scums in TTP. Do not equate or mistake the Talibaan with TTP.

We actually have had a taste of it already, it's about 120 of them dogs dead already...in just 3-4 days of bombings, right?

I pray that all those who have sympathies for TTP or terrorism may because a target of the terrorism of TTP.
Yes yes you have killed more than in other places and TTP is still their Mr so go ahead and enter NW too

Actually even in the North of Afghanistan there is serious hatred for taliban and as i see it the Afghan leadership will stand atleast in the north , Kabul and its neighboring areas are progressing fast.
Taliban are controlling many areas of North too now this time they are not going to stand any where because Afghan Taliban are far more in number and much stronger than every before

Yes yes you have killed more than in other places and TTP is still their Mr so go ahead and enter NW too
We will and we shall , now go back to your lahori madrassas the tribals need education something the TTP will never allow even if talks are successful so yes operation is the only solution

justice served, genrl?lol
these are really good points

if they stop doing voilence, no body is going to hurt them?
they hve full independence to paractice thier belives, but if they think they can hijack pakistan with guns & bombs, then PAKARMY , pakistani peoples will going to destroy them forever!

justice served, genrl?lol
these are really good points

if they stop doing voilence, no body is going to hurt them?
they hve full independence to paractice thier belives, but if they think they can hijack pakistan with guns & bombs, then PAKARMY , pakistani peoples will going to destroy them forever!
You messed with them on USA orders first you became USA puppets and attacked them and killed them on USA orders you acted like pet dogs of USA and NATO

Says the jehadi fag who used the west's money against Soviet Union:woot::woot:
That money was used to defend Muslims and most money came from Saudi Arabia alliance with Kafirs can be made for defend of Muslim not to attack Muslims after 2001 alliance was made with USA to attack Muslims and mas murder them

You messed with them on USA orders first you became USA puppets and attacked them and killed them on USA orders you acted like pet dogs of USA and NATO
they messed us, with the cancer of terrorism in thier TORABORA minds?
US kills them without telling or listening anyone , because they went to kill innocents on 9/11, which cant be justyfied under any circumstances?

That money was used to defend Muslims and most money came from Saudi Arabia alliance with Kafirs can be made for defend of Muslim not to attack Muslims after 2001 alliance was made with USA to attack Muslims and mas murder them
complete BS most came from US along with the weapons your sweet KSA at the time was itself relying on US troops for pretection lol
plus you did not answer my previous comment
here it is

We will and we shall , now go back to your lahori madrassas the tribals need education something the TTP will never allow even if talks are successful so yes operation is the only solution

complete BS most came from US along with the weapons your sweet KSA at the time was itself relying on US troops for pretection lol
plus you did not answer my previous comment
here it is
I am talking about money not Saudi Soldiers and Saudi Arabia was supplying weapons from other countries it was funding weapons supply so at least know what I am talking before writing bullshit

Back
Top Bottom