What's new

Myths about the Taliban

I am talking about money not Saudi Soldiers and Saudi Arabia was supplying weapons from other countries it was funding weapons supply so at least know what I am talking before writing bullshit
Bull crap majority came from the west go search it
btw why don't you answer this

We will and we shall , now go back to your lahori madrassas the tribals need education something the TTP will never allow even if talks are successful so yes operation is the only solution

My questions for @syedali73 aka Mr.khomeni
It is very easy for me to call certain posters aka terrorist sympathizers but I believe in decency, never call people name, and don't like to get involved with those who call people names. Shoot the post not the poster, but it is impossible for those who sympathize with the TTP (alias JI/JUI) terrorists and are as much intolerant towards other's opinion as are their terrorist comrades.

Bull crap majority came from the west go search it
btw why don't you answer this
I have searched it and I have inside information most money came from Saudis and Arab states not USA USA only has taken more credit

I have searched it and I have inside information most money came from Saudis and Arab states not USA USA only has taken more credit
Inside information lol now you make stuff up and answer my damn question why are you ignoring it

with that money came the US weapons, stingers?
with only money, red army couldnt have beaten?

He is now spouting crap about inside info etc lol his rant is taking him nowhere and he continues to avoid my question regarding education
banda demaghi bemar lagta hai , ise zara waziristan ka aik chakar delana chaiye??:cheesy::cheesy:

Yes Stingers came almost at last phase of war when pretty much Russians were already defeated Mr
Inside information lol now you make stuff up and answer my damn question why are you ignoring it
Mr yes money came from USA but mostly came from Saudis and other Middle east countries

Yes Stingers came almost at last phase of war when pretty much Russians were already defeated Mr

Mr yes money came from USA but mostly came from Saudis and other Middle east countries
Abd unicorns are real right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha Stingers Mk I were from Saudi? Hahaha loser

Ak - 47 captured by ISRAEL sent to Pakistan for Afghanistan.

RPG's from CHINA to Afghanistan

And you BULLSHIT that US just took credit? If it werent for US the Afghanistan would be communist by now.

USA provided logistics. The Stingers stated costing the Soviets real money losses in Afghanistan, but you with your shitty conspiracy thories, Jihad RASOOL repetitive nonsense. You might blackmail misguided weaklings or kids, not men with real analytical skills and a presence of mind.

Hahaha Stingers Mk I were from Saudi? Hahaha loser

Ak - 47 captured by ISRAEL sent to Pakistan for Afghanistan.

RPG's from CHINA to Afghanistan

And you BULLSHIT that US just took credit? If it werent for US the Afghanistan would be communist by now.

USA provided logistics. The Stingers stated costing the Soviets real money losses in Afghanistan, but you with your shitty conspiracy thories, Jihad RASOOL repetitive nonsense. You might blackmail misguided weaklings or kids, not men with real analytical skills and a presence of mind.
Stingers came at last USA provided only few billion dollars most money came from Saudi and other countries and weapons were mostly bought from China and other markets Mr

I agree with most of it however, the issue of drones isn't an isolated or sporadic one. The claim isn't that drones alone create talibans or new recruits but the pretext under which these talibans function is potent enough to attract most and not merely the tribals. The divide among the nation merely exists because of the religious pretext with which they arm themselves and drones are another element that further strengthens their narrative. Anyways, Very nice post.

Drones are loaded with precision weapons. They are the best tools to attack with out risking soldiers' life. They are also better then Aerial bombings. Our Generals failed to make a clear policy regarding eliminating terrorists that were launching attacks in Afghanistan and in Pakistan. Personally i believe Pakistan should invest in drone technology so that Pakistani Army is able to kill more terrorists and avoiding unnecessary casualties.

I don't understand why the F@@@ are terrorist sympathizers allowed to spread their propaganda on PDF. We have clearly seen @Zarvan supporting TTP against our armed forces but no action? These clowns use brainwashed idiots like Zarvan to spread their message on the social media. I am disappointed at mods.

Drones are loaded with precision weapons. They are the best tools to attack with out risking soldiers' life. They are also better then Aerial bombings. Our Generals failed to make a clear policy regarding eliminating terrorists that were launching attacks in Afghanistan and in Pakistan. Personally i believe Pakistan should invest in drone technology so that Pakistani Army is able to kill more terrorists and avoiding unnecessary casualties.

That wasn't my point If you read my post I wasn't raising the issue of collateral damage in this case.

Pakistan, specifically ISI created the Taliban against the Russians: This is probably the most oft repeated myth about the Taliban, admittedly Pakistan along with the US supported the Afghan Mujahideen during the war with the Soviets, both the US and Pakistan never supported the Taliban during the war, because they had yet to come into existence. After the Soviet defeat there were two major factions of Mujahideen, one was Hekmatyar's faction and the other was Ahmad Masoodi's , both were competing for Kabul, after Masoodi succeeded in taking Kabul the Taliban emerged against him and ultimately drove him out of the city, this account is repeated in several books on the topic. In the book ''Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil and Fundamentalism in Central Asia'' the writer writes: "A handful of Taliban had fought the Soviet Red Army in the 1980s... the vast majority had never fought the communists and were young students.....''
I think you need to revisit the history of the Taliban. They were largely founded by the ISI in 1994. The ISI used the Taliban to establish a regime in Afghanistan which would be favorable to Pakistan. Since the creation of the Taliban, the ISI and the Pakistani Army have given it financial, logistical and military support.

Read the following books for a better understanding of the Taliban. All can't be said to be 'Western propaganda'!

Shaffer, Brenda (2006). The limits of culture: Islam and foreign policy.

Forsythe, David P. (2009). Encyclopedia of human rights (Volume 1 ed.). Oxford University Press. p. 2. "In 1994 the Taliban was created, funded and inspired by Pakistan."

Gardner, Hall (2007). American global strategy and the 'war on terrorism'.

Jones, Owen Bennett (2003). Pakistan: eye of the storm.

Randal, Jonathan (2005). Osama: The Making of a Terrorist.

Peiman, Hooman (2003). Falling Terrorism and Rising Conflicts.

Hilali, A. Z. (2005). US-Pakistan relationship: Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Rumer, Boris Z. (2002). Central Asia: a gathering storm?

Back
Top Bottom