What's new

Myth and Realities of Turkey's Hidden Islamist Agenda

Guys,according to the AKP(Erdogan's party) rules and regulations Erdogan cant stay even as a MP. It applies to everyone in the party. But Erdogan is thinking of conducting presidential system and wants to be the president. Lets see whats gonna happen.

Guys,according to the AKP(Erdogan's party) rules and regulations Erdogan cant stay even as a MP. It applies to everyone in the party. But Erdogan is thinking of conducting presidential system and wants to be the president. Lets see whats gonna happen.

I'm more interested in seeing if He and AKP will honor the rules and regulation of only serving 3 terms as PM. Personally I think the same as Bronze that power tends to corrupt and one of the latest proof of this is Erdogans stance on abortion. He's literally saying "sorry girl, you got raped and are pregnant, no abortion to you".

In cases like that where you interfere with peoples freedom of choice I always assume the worst possible scenario. just like with the education system where they've allowed for home schooling after 8 years of school... (sorry 12-13 year old girl, you're going to learn how to become a good housewife)...

This is where I draw the line, so much that I wouldn't mind the military taking a stroll on all their tanks through Ankaras streets.

Education should be the backbone of our existance and we should assume the worst if given free reign on education. It should be mandatory education all the way up to university.

I'm more interested in seeing if He and AKP will honor the rules and regulation of only serving 3 terms as PM. Personally I think the same as Bronze that power tends to corrupt and one of the latest proof of this is Erdogans stance on abortion. He's literally saying "sorry girl, you got raped and are pregnant, no abortion to you".

In cases like that where you interfere with peoples freedom of choice I always assume the worst possible scenario. just like with the education system where they've allowed for home schooling after 8 years of school... (sorry 12-13 year old girl, you're going to learn how to become a good housewife)...

This is where I draw the line, so much that I wouldn't mind the military taking a stroll on all their tanks through Ankaras streets.

Education should be the backbone of our existance and we should assume the worst if given free reign on education. It should be mandatory education all the way up to university.

With all due respect but home schooling is allowed in almost every democratic country out there. Some parents think they can teach their kids better at home than in the schools, which i do respect. Because some parents think school corrupts a child's mind (as many in here voiced before). I wouldn't mind being taught at home if the school didn't live to expectations.

It is the tall personality of Erdogan that is crucial. Gul or other leaders are not as popular as Erdogan. He is a giant of a man, a true revolutionary and an upright leader that others in the Muslim world should emulate. Turks will alter laws to ensure Erdogan continues to lead them.

Back
Top Bottom