What's new

Mystery Donor Pays Off $2.2M of National Debt

Yes it may be true that their "electronic value" might be high , but you know those investors when they get scared
You know what they do , they do a wire transfer from USA bank to a small bank they setup in Island in middle of no where and then transfer all the cash from there to a unknown third country - a safe stable country.

The elites , hire firms and organizations that setup these channels for them (as per documentaries I watched on netflix) and obviously they will not wait to see their net worth go down to $0 bucks , when they can just transfer their case safely to new country (China may be , a new financial system back by China or Russia)

I mean we saw this before , in 2008 I mean financial companies stock was selling at like $600 bucks and then it fell down to $1 dollar , all the value for the company was gone , and it was not just 1 company it happened to 10-15 companies.

So hypothetically the 5% elite , in USA might panic and move their funds to else where obviously if they see the debt thing not under-controlled

I was watching some documentaries and they stated, many USA corporations , tend to hide their funds outside of USA to avoid paying taxes. They register a company in "Third country" and then they open a small branch in USA so legally the taxes are all due in Island located some place in world

Not saying that it will happen 100% but you know those investors when they panic , money flows out rapidly
thru these backdoor channels.

Just example most US oil companies the new business owners alot of their company's are now struggling due to fall in oil prices they can't even break even the cost of operation, this is not future , this is happening now

A hypothetical scenario - of course , but hey if California state can go bankrupt why can't the other states go thru it as well

With Mexico , down there in the South , and they are ready to bring in their Mafia members cross the borders, things can get tacky quickly lack of order and finances , banking problems , shortage of food due to money loosing value etc

It can happen

Last edited:
Do you have ANY clue what your statement actually means? These "banks going out of business" would mean wiping out the entire American financial system, people's pensions, retirements, homes, mortgages, and foreign investments worth trillions!!!! Our economic system floats the world. Where do the Chinese, the Middle Easterners, and the Russians, etc, invest into the most??? Your very own, the financial system of the United States of America So why would you have these crazy ideas about "shutting down the banks"?? What you just suggested if if the entire GPS system fails, we'd learn to re-use maps and then may be develop a better GPS system. Now why would we want to head back to the 80's, when we are 4 decades ahead, in 2015?? :disagree: :wave:

The basis of our economy is tangibles, like the GPS satellites and the experts and institutions that maintain them, not the banking system.

Why would I hope for collapse of US economy I am not indian , I have my $ in USA so want them to do well and grow my finances tripple the amount they are today

Only Indian lechers move jobs overseas to India and raise unemployment in USA

I am just very concerned at the rising debt levels 18 Trillion , and as Mr Trump stated reaching the 25 Trillion mark would be very negative for Americans and folks like me who invest in USA obviously

Obviously Mr Trump also stated he will end all jobs going to India , and save American economy , which is why he is hated figure and many other points but again he did raise a very important point , the debt must not reach 25 Trillion , he is a man of finance , and he knows what he says when it comes to Money

Corps moving jobs out of USA the 5%

Last edited:
The basis of our economy is tangibles, like the GPS satellites and the experts and institutions that maintain them, not the banking system.

What "tangibles" care to tell me? We are a service based economy, with Financial Services being the CORE of our country's growth and prosperity. The next inline is the Military Industrial Complex.

Outside of the above, what "tangibles" do we have? Is our GM brand better than Japanese across the globe? Or do we sell more clothes across the globe, or are our electronics the most popular? We bring pretty much EVERYTHING from the outside!!!! The only thing we know how to run and run exceptionally well and better than the entire globe is the Financial system and the Military. For pretty much majority of all other things, we "outsource" and keep services here.

@AZADPAKISTAN2009
The video below explains the debt crises in a very simplistic way...

This was 2009-2010. The US Financial and Market systems have been at the highest they have ever been starting the end of 2013 (with a few fluctuations due to external factors like Oil prices, Chinese slow down,etc). But using these silly charts from when we were in crises, to today, when we are back and are at the highest financially....is useless.

But enjoy learning half a decade old stuff :rofl::tup:

Last edited:
This was 2009-2010. The US Financial and Market systems have been at the highest they have ever been starting the end of 2013 (with a few fluctuations due to external factors like Oil prices, Chinese slow down,etc). But using these silly charts from when we were in crises, to today, when we are back and are at the highest financially....is useless.

But enjoy learning half a decade old stuff :rofl::tup:

It was for brother @AZADPAKISTAN2009 to start understanding the basics...I will post the latest snapshot of the debt crisis and hopefully referenced folks who are expert in understanding US financial industry.

Last edited:
It was for brother @AZADPAKISTAN2009 to start understanding the basics...I will post the latest snapshot of the debt crisis.

Have at it please. But we are back, at the highest ever from a market's standpoint....the "crises" doesn't exist anymore. Expect rate hikes by the Fed too, starting pretty darn soon :tup:

Just making sure we aren't still discussing 2008-2012.....

The total wealth in the US is estimated at 86 trillion USD....more than a full third of the Entire wealth of the world..

A lot more than this actually :enjoy:

Why the experts are predicting the next financial crises to be eminent? WHY ... you might find the answers in the video below (my apologies for posting a long video but I believe there is a lot to learn from the presenters as they have great credentials):

Many observers of the U.S. financial system increasingly believe that the United States will soon experience another financial crisis – the only questions are when and how bad will it be? With that expectation in mind, the panel could address the following issues: What are the likely early indicators that another crisis is in the offing? What economic conditions are the likely causes of that crisis (rising housing prices, the reemergence of shadow banking, other consequences of Dodd-Frank, crises emanating from other countries, etc.)? What might ignite that crisis? Who will likely be blamed for causing the next crisis and who or what should be blamed? What might be the political/legislative response(s) to the next crisis? What, if anything, can be done to mitigate the consequences of the next financial crisis and possibly even steer the U.S. economy away from future financial crises?

Financial Services: Explaining the Next Crisis

--Hon. Phil Gramm, Senior Advisor, US Policy Metrics and Former United States Senator
--Mr. Frank Medina, Senior Counsel & Director of Research, Better Markets
--Ms. Karen Shaw Petrou, Managing Partner, Federal Financial Analytics, Inc.
--Prof. J.W. Verret, Assistant Professor of Law, George Mason University School of Law
--Moderator: Hon. Edith H. Jones, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit

I am watching and learning as well...so please do not expect me to answer your complex queries :-) at this time ....

A lot more than this actually :enjoy:

I know, its just a credit suisse estimate....and a quite conservative one. I'm presenting the "worst case scenario" for our friend here who thinks they have much less wealth than their debt.

People like this dont know the common ABC of economics that debt is mostly leveraged on wealth rather than yearly output (though that does have to be strong too for servicing and general climate/sentiment). They must get uber confused when they see that the debt/GDP ratio of a country like Japan is like 200% plus, and wonder to themselves how this is even possible :P.

Back
Top Bottom