What's new

Myanmar ops: Why letting Pakistan know we have options is good in itself

If Pakistan would allow India to cross its border at all to perform any operations, than suck attack is possible. I just don't see Pakistan would allow it anytime soon. So it's not possible and not an option for India.

For Pakistan we have a lots of other options.

PS:Robyn Lawley is fat and ugly.

The last time I heard Abbotabad operation was carried out with the knowledge of ISI... Your theory kind of doesn't add up...

The why so much drama??Sack of US soldiers,closing their access to airbases and such??

India should perform surgical strikes where its terrorists hide i.e in Azad Kashmir.
Pakistan should perform surgical strikes where its
terrorist hides i.e PM house in New Dehli.

Plus Pakistan should demand handing over Ajit Doval in exchange of Hafiz Saeed.Fair and square.

So a dog trying to show a cat how dangerous he is, he kills a mouse, then thumps his 26 inch chest.

India should perform surgical strikes where its terrorists hide i.e in Azad Kashmir.
Pakistan should perform surgical strikes where its
terrorist hides i.e PM house in New Dehli.

Plus Pakistan should demand handing over Ajit Doval in exchange of Hafiz Saeed.Fair and square.
I can see fear in all **** eyes. I saw them asking to each other "what will happen if Modi comes to power" even before the polls. They all know the truth that they are going to be annihilated any time if Modi indicates. Hence all such blabbering and attacks are understandable. Each topic of pdf discussion goes to Modi bashing only.

I can see fear in all **** eyes. I saw them asking to each other "what will happen if Modi comes to power" even before the polls. They all know the truth that they are going to be annihilated any time if Modi indicates. Hence all such blabbering and attacks are understandable. Each topic of pdf discussion goes to Modi bashing only.

lolololololololololololololololol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
hahah haha haha
man i need a napkin to wipe my tears off, hang on brb

ok back...de-aymmmm man are you a retired comedian, best joke so far
:lmao:

wake up bhartis, time to take a dump in the street, maybe the cool air on your ever smouldering arses would bring some sense

IMG_4211234335919.jpeg

It is like India telling everyone that they have nukes.....well yeah, we know....just that the statement is not really useful....because what are you gonna do? That is the real question.
Crossing Pakistan border needs some serious equipment and balls so heavy that they won't fit in your MI17s.

why dont you cut the middle man and go straight inside Pakistan, why need to go into a third country to show something to the 2nd country...is this also an ancient indian philosophy.

to show a dog I am not afraid of you I will kick a cat then say "daikha asey maroon ga"...dog thinks "why this moron is kicking a cat instead of me"...why moron?

so next time Pakistan does another punga, Bangladesh be ready it will be your turn.

why dont you cut the middle man and go straight inside Pakistan, why need to go into a third country to show something to the 2nd country...is this also an ancient indian philosophy.

to show a dog I am not afraid of you I will kick a cat then say "daikha asey maroon ga"...dog thinks "why this moron is kicking a cat instead of me"...why moron?

so next time Pakistan does another punga, Bangladesh be ready it will be your turn.
since the cost of venturing into pakistan is more so hesitating a little.

a little?
I first heard when my son was born now he graduated university
See there are very few terrorists in Myanmar so finding them was difficult. Lot of intelligence is required to identify them.
But Pakistan is a different place. Everyone is terrorists, so kill anything that moves. Doesn't it sound easy:-).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom