What's new

Myanmar NSA in India, to meet Ajit Doval

Welcome. And teach those burmese mass-rape and genocidal methods you guys developed... hindi-burmese bhai bhai... :cheers:

People without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. - Marcus Garvey

People like you who have forgotten what Mass Genocide and rape is, like to use such terms score brownie points, the irony being you have no clue of what your own countrymen endured during the era and who came to your rescue. And thus you have such weak narrative emanating from hatred, no roots, no sense of belonging, no independent identity. Having visited Dhaka, and having chatted with luminaries from univ of Dhaka, I am relived that pathetic mentality like yours is a red herring.

Shogun er shrap e goru more na, so you can wish for all the ills for your jollies, but mentality like your is headed for nothing but despair.

People without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. - Marcus Garvey

People like you who have forgotten what Mass Genocide and rape is, like to use such terms score brownie points, the irony being you have no clue of what your own countrymen endured during the era and who came to your rescue. And thus you have such weak narrative emanating from hatred, no roots, no sense of belonging, no independent identity. Having visited Dhaka, and having chatted with luminaries from univ of Dhaka, I am relived that pathetic mentality like yours is a red herring.

Shogun er shrap e goru more na, so you can wish for all the ills for your jollies, but mentality like your is headed for nothing but despair.

It is more worrying that he is talking about India-Burma rape, when it was India that helped stop rape of Bangladeshi women in 1971.

Some people are sort sighted, no more than bangladeshis here.

Hindu extremist rulers of India and Buddhist militants ruling Burma have a common agenda in this region - ethnically cleanse Muslims. From Arakan to Kashmir to Gujarat to Mumbai to Babri Masjid to Assam, we witness this everyday. Muslims of the world must unite to contain these two evils.

Nice try. Burma patron saint is China

India tried sanctions on the Burmese military generals in the 1990s. It pushed them closer to China.

Hindu extremist rulers of India and Buddhist militants ruling Burma have a common agenda in this region - ethnically cleanse Muslims. From Arakan to Kashmir to Gujarat to Mumbai to Babri Masjid to Assam, we witness this everyday. Muslims of the world must unite to contain these two evils.

Ah!
Wiki leaks??

Operation Searchlight II?
What's with India handing over deep sea port Sittwe to myanmmar?

1. Bangladesh is the sole sovereign flag bearer of Bengali peoples, who are the 3rd largest ethnic group on earth. So, a Bangladeshi knows his root very well.

2. People like me knows what is mass-rape and genocide is and its effects on the victims. Because, once upon a time we experienced it too.

3. No root? No identity? LOL, Bangladesh means land of Bengali people and Bangladeshi means people of Bangla. My country name is enough to reflect my root and identity.

4. You might have spoke Bangla, thats why you got good treatment at University of Dhaka. We have a soft spot for Bangla speaking peoples.

5. তাও ভাল, হিন্দি বাগধারা তো ঝারেন নাই... আর শুরুতেই ভুল করলেন, শকুন(Shokun) কিন্তু শগুন(Shogun) না।

mentality like your is headed for nothing but despair.
My mentality... Well, I had great respect for Indian peoples for helping Bangladesh once upon a time. But, when I joined various social sites I lost my respect. And in this forum Indians are just not the type of people I can show respect.

Last edited:
1. Bangladesh is the sole sovereign flag bearer of Bengali peoples, who are the 3rd largest ethnic group on earth. So, a Bangladeshi knows his root very well.

Given the presence of asad71 and his minions, its quite easy to notice the way Pdf bangladeshis despise everything that is bengali and bengalis reperesent.

2. People like me knows what is mass-rape and genocide is and its effects on the victims. Because, once upon a time we experienced it too.
Given the ease with which you throw those terms, doesn't seem like it.
3. No root? No identity? LOL, Bangladesh means land of Bengali people and Bangladeshi means people of Bangla. My country name is enough to reflect my root and identity.
Not from your narrative.

4. You might have spoke Bangla, thats why you got good treatment at University of Dhaka. We have a soft spot for Bangla speaking peoples.

5. তাও ভাল, হিন্দি বাগধারা তো ঝারেন নাই... আর শুরুতেই ভুল করলেন, শকুন(Shokun) কিন্তু শগুন(Shogun) না।

My mentality... Well, I had great respect for Indian peoples for helping Bangladesh once upon a time. But, when I joined various social sites I lost my respect. And in this forum Indians are just not the type of people I can show respect.

Even if did not speak bengali, it wouldn't have mattered. the people I encountered were well cultured.

Here is a good representation of Your, not bangladeshi but your personal specific mentality.

the only word I could conjure is PATHETIC.

Looks like every Indian is a mass-rape and genocide supporter.:sick: Specially Hindu ones...

And why a rendian bothered to reply???

Look, an ugly southindian limp diked vermin here...:bad:

That is for you. And no one gives a flying fak about you and your thoughts...:sick:

Given the presence of asad71 and his minions, its quite easy to notice the way Pdf bangladeshis despise everything that is bengali and bengalis reperesent.

Given the ease with which you throw those terms, doesn't seem like it.

Not from your narrative.

Even if did not speak bengali, it wouldn't have mattered. the people I encountered were well cultured.

Here is a good representation of Your, not bangladeshi but your personal specific mentality.

the only word I could conjure is PATHETIC.
1. LOL, they are just mirrored counterpart of Indians. Hard to digest?

2. Burmese can do mass-rape and genocide, but I cant call them rapists and genocider! Why? Because they are killing muslims and it is justifiable?

3. I am very straight forward about my narrative. I dont beat around the bush...

4. Well, whatever gives you good feelings.

5. Yep, I can speak for myself only. So, those replies represent my mentality about Indians.

But, cherry picking my reply without providing whom and which content I replied to is not OK. I didnt started anything, I reacted...

Last edited:
1. LOL, they are just mirrored counterpart of Indians. Hard to digest?

2. Burmese can do mass-rape and genocide, but I cant call them rapists and genocider! Why? Because they are killing muslims and it is justifiable?

3. I am very straight forward about my narrative. I dont beat around the bush...

4. Well, whatever gives you good feelings.

5. Yep, I can speak for myself only. So, those replies represent my mentality about Indians.

But, cherry picking my reply without providing whom and which content I replied to is not OK. I didnt started anything, I reacted...
The way a person carries his discourse is a direct reflection of his upbringing. There is nothing left for me say anymore.

Remember 1971, if it did not happen then you will be slaves to Pakistan and they didn't even care about Bengalis or Muslims at East Pakistan at that time.

Again in 1971, if India didn't help for Bangladesh freedom then you will not be sitting in a country called "Bangaladesh".

Remember 1971, if it did not happen then you will be slaves to Pakistan and they didn't even care about Bengalis or Muslims at East Pakistan at that time.

Again in 1971, if India didn't help for Bangladesh freedom then you will not be sitting in a country called "Bangaladesh".
Bro, I already said I "had" great respect for Indians. But, after observing Indian attitudes I "lost" it. So, there is no point to argue...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom