What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Myanmar Mi-35P fleet
image.jpeg

122 mm D 30-2s in action.
D 30-2 were used extensively in Battle of Laukai and Battle of Gidon.
224 122mm D 30-2s are in service with Myanmar Armed Forces.

16427544_1769951419994671_6794252167536191642_n.jpg
16507844_1769951533327993_7566022250145343777_n.jpg
16472901_1769951286661351_3843175486420264714_n.jpg

And some people want to say no woman dare to enter Myanmar army.. Lol

Old photos of testing UGV series.. Throw back to 2010
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Old new about Getting 50 UGV system from Nexter Robotics..
http://defense-studies.blogspot.com/2014/02/nexter-robotics-announces-first-sale.html?m=1

Is there a planned aviation complex for assembly? Will myanmar manufacture anything or it will be full kit delivery?
Yes. we already have a planned complex for assembly. that's why we're talking in advance with PAC.we're negotiation for 1st one.. but best thing we can hope is getting full kit delivery and assembling at home. we already talked with China for this too. as u know , our current rakhine problem is not stable. talking to both China and PAC would be save us from stopping the supplies for assembly..

Yes. we already have a planned complex for assembly. that's why we're talking in advance with PAC.we're negotiation for 1st one.. but best thing we can hope is getting full kit delivery and assembling at home. we already talked with China for this too. as u know , our current rakhine problem is not stable. talking to both China and PAC would be save us from stopping the supplies for assembly..
First 3 a/c will be assembled in China and the rest will be in Myanmar.

Myanmar Navy and Indonesia's PT PAL in LPD talks

544608_20140724073858.jpg

The Myanmar Navy (MN) and Indonesian naval shipbuilder PT PAL are in talks over the MN's potential purchase of landing platform docks (LPDs) to bolster sealift and amphibious capabilities, IHS Jane's understands.

The two parties have recently entered what have been described to IHS Jane's as "preliminary discussions" about the MN's acquisition of a small number of vessels based on PT PAL's Makassar-class LPD, which in turn is based on a design by South Korea's Dae Sun Shipbuilding and Engineering.

PT PAL has delivered five Makassar-class LPDs to the Indonesian Navy and in June signed a contract to supply the Philippine Navy (PN) with two LPDs based on the same design.

Myanmar Navy and Indonesia's PT PAL in LPD talks | Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community
we already talked with Indonesia. we still want to negotiation with Indonesia for couple of LPD. it will restart within next few years.

First 3 a/c will be assembled in China and the rest will be in Myanmar.
i dont understand this..bro my understanding is our birds ( ruby ) is now manufacturing in PAC. the delivery will start at the end of this year. so 3 birds u said is different order from China..? so we're talking with China , not Pak..?

according to jane , we 're seeking licensed-build for block 3...

Sources told Jane's that in the context of ongoing negotiations on licensed production, Myanmar is seeking to produce the aircraft's Block III variant.

so we're ordering the next batch of block 3...?

Myanmar Navy and Indonesia's PT PAL in LPD talks

544608_20140724073858.jpg

The Myanmar Navy (MN) and Indonesian naval shipbuilder PT PAL are in talks over the MN's potential purchase of landing platform docks (LPDs) to bolster sealift and amphibious capabilities, IHS Jane's understands.

The two parties have recently entered what have been described to IHS Jane's as "preliminary discussions" about the MN's acquisition of a small number of vessels based on PT PAL's Makassar-class LPD, which in turn is based on a design by South Korea's Dae Sun Shipbuilding and Engineering.

PT PAL has delivered five Makassar-class LPDs to the Indonesian Navy and in June signed a contract to supply the Philippine Navy (PN) with two LPDs based on the same design.

Myanmar Navy and Indonesia's PT PAL in LPD talks | Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community
we already talked with Indonesia. we still want to negotiation with Indonesia for couple of LPD. it will restart within next few years.

i dont understand this..bro my understanding is our birds ( ruby ) is now manufacturing in PAC. the delivery will start at the end of this year. so 3 birds u said is different order from China..? so we're talking with China , not Pak..?

according to jane , we 're seeking licensed-build for block 3...

Sources told Jane's that in the context of ongoing negotiations on licensed production, Myanmar is seeking to produce the aircraft's Block III variant.

so we're ordering the next batch of block 3...?

Yes. I think we acquired those from China and not from Pak because pilots are already sent to China for training.
But the first batch of Blk 2 will not be assembled in Myanmar. Those will be manufactured in China and will be used for conversion training.
The rest, which are probably Block 3, will be assembled in Myanmar.

Yes. I think we acquired those from China and not from Pak because pilots are already sent to China for training.
But the first batch of Blk 2 will not be assembled in Myanmar. Those will be manufactured in China and will be used for conversion training.
The rest, which are probably Block 3, will be assembled in Myanmar.
i saw one pak member's comment which said the rubies will send to China for maiden flight after the assembly work. probably , the birds will be sent in direct delivery from China to Myanmar instead from Pak. Myanmar trainee and officers in China will test and accept them.even may be finally taking them home by themselves.

i dont have high hope for block 3 which is being developed and not finished yet even for PAF.. we may get our first JF-17 block 3 in 2020 even if Pak accept the deal..

i saw one pak member's comment which said the rubies will send to China for maiden flight after the assembly work. probably , the birds will be sent in direct delivery from China to Myanmar instead from Pak. Myanmar trainee and officers in China will test and accept them.even may be finally taking them home by themselves.

i dont have high hope for block 3 which is being developed and not finished yet even for PAF.. we may get our first JF-17 block 3 in 2020 even if Pak accept the deal..
MAF doesn't need JF 17 urgently bro.
MiGs are already being upgraded.
Yak 130 will come very soon. As far as I know, our Yak 130 are dedicated for ground attack role with PGM capabilities.

MAF doesn't need JF 17 urgently bro.
MiGs are already being upgraded.
Yak 130 will come very soon. As far as I know, our Yak 130 are dedicated for ground attack role with PGM capabilities.
can you provide Mig upgrade news link ?
how many Yak 130 are you buying ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom