• 2 x Ming Class
  • some landing crafts
  • JF 17s
  • Yak 130s
  • 2 x ATR 42 MPA
  • BTR 4 IFVs
  • 2S1 SP Gun

Assembly for who many aircraft .... ??

Is Myanmar planing to increase the size of her Air Force ... ??

first replace all 24 f-7 and 19 A-5.. so totally we need at least 40 JF-17 just for replacing old ones.
i dont think its size will increase. just making modernized Air force. bro

Which block ... II or III ... ??
according to IHS Jane , we're seeking block 3 assembly line. but still in negotiation..

• 2S1 SP Gun
2 x Ming Class
we should seek the another options which are more modernized. 2S1 SP Guns are replacing with new ones in India..

according to IHS Jane , we're seeking block 3 assembly line. but still in negotiation..

I am aware that it is reported that Myanmar is in negotiations for BLK-III local assembly as well but what I was trying to understand that your current order of BLK-II is for 16 aircraft some of them was under manufacturing in PAC Kamra in Pakistan we even have pics of 3 examples of RUBY air frame under manufacturing in our facility from September last year (must be completed till now); so it does not seem Myanmar will seek a whole Assembly line only for 24 BLK-III (expected target 40 aircraft less current order of 16), either you people have plan to increase the size of Air force in mid to long term basis or reported source is exaggerating.

Anyway have a nice day & keep us update about the development related to this deal from local media of Myanmar .... thnx in advance...

first replace all 24 f-7 and 19 A-5.. so totally we need at least 40 JF-17 just for replacing old ones.
i dont think its size will increase. just making modernized Air force. bro

we should seek the another options which are more modernized. 2S1 SP Guns are replacing with new ones in India..
2S1 are locally assembled with new guns on new chassis. Not the old ones from eastern bloc.
They also have advanced fire control systems.

I am aware that it is reported that Myanmar is in negotiations for BLK-III local assembly as well but what I was trying to understand that your current order of BLK-II is for 16 aircraft some of them was under manufacturing in PAC Kamra in Pakistan we even have pics of 3 examples of RUBY air frame under manufacturing in our facility from September last year (must be completed till now); so it does not seem Myanmar will seek a whole Assembly line only for 24 BLK-III (expected target 40 aircraft less current order of 16), either you people have plan to increase the size of Air force in mid to long term basis or reported source is exaggerating.

Anyway have a nice day & keep us update about the development related to this deal from local media of Myanmar .... thnx in advance...
most possibility is getting 16 planes would be checking the plane's ability. if the result is satisfactory , we will order more 16 block 2 to fulfill our need. at the time , developing block 3 will be finished.. so i think the assembly line for block 3 means local upgrading facility for existing block 2 to upgrade to block 3.. when will block 3 introduce to PAF..? bro

2S1 are locally assembled with new guns on new chassis. Not the old ones from eastern bloc.
They also have advanced fire control systems.
nice.. bro we already making its MTLB chassis in local factory.. i think they look another option based on MTLB chassis..

most possibility is getting 16 planes would be checking the plane's ability. if the result is satisfactory , we will order more 16 block 2 to fulfill our need. at the time , developing block 3 will be finished.. so i think the assembly line for block 3 means local upgrading facility for existing block 2 to upgrade to block 3.. when will block 3 introduce to PAF..? bro

Most probably BLK-III production will start form mid of next year

Upgraded Mi2 Light Observation and Attack Helicopter
16473880_1221998174522817_975571037795031765_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom