What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

FB_IMG_1599155197030.jpg
FB_IMG_1599155194926.jpg
FB_IMG_1599155192958.jpg
FB_IMG_1599155181106.jpg

So I found out the Russian company Ars arma produces 1:1 Crye precision products and is contracted to equip FSB units primarily the FSB Alpha.

So I was wondering how hard it is for DI to either contract or buy equipment off ars arma for our troops, mainly the SOTF and seals. https://www.arsarma.ru/catalog/bronezhilety/

I also in my opinion believe the the LID battalions should be retrained to a higher standard and equipped with at least tier two to tier three equipment like the US rangers of the Philippines Light Reaction Regiments.

Myanmar pro US political party just written to US, complaining that they have not received the promised USD 46 million remuneration, for sabotaging Myanmese state.

I speculate Aung Sang Su Kyi in one point of time, must have been paid hundreds of millions by CIA, to destroy Myanmar.

1599530924638.png

Myanmar pro US political party just written to US, complaining that they have not received the promised USD 46 million remuneration, for sabotaging Myanmese state.

I speculate Aung Sang Su Kyi in one point of time, must have been paid hundreds of millions by CIA, to destroy Myanmar.

View attachment 667878

i doubt if she is getting millions of dollar, the bookkeeping would be this obvious. Even though the UEC denied receiving funding from the US, it was barred from observing this years election due to that singular reason of foreign funding.

might it not be reasonable that they are denying the allegations to cover their own asses. Not only that, the amount is not given solely to the UEC but other civil societies and parties, whom have not denied that they have received funding.

furthermore, the parties that have sent the open letter, namely the USDP and NNDP have often times proven to be somewhat incompetent in campaigning against the ruling party.

example, USDP tried to justify the law that bars any one that is not of the Buddhist faith or have foreign spouses from being president by citing that the US constitution also bars a non Christian candidate from being president which was swiftly and harshly rebuked by the US embassy.

both parties have a majority of ex-military candidates and often times the military, or more specifically, the ministry of defence, home affairs and the interior have proven to be not so sharp the handling of public relations. Example, the police’s obvious violation of the child protective law in the Victoria child rape case in Naypyidaw by releasing the victim’s name and family details even though it is prohibited by law makes this open letter...not taken so seriously by the general public in myanmar.

TLDR, I wouldn’t think too much about it because if there is some back dealing going on...we will never know about it until the CIA declassify files 50 years from now. Or if it is not the CIA...we may never know about it.

Any pics of Myanmar's new radars that were acquired recently like YLC-2V & Vostok radar

Back
Top Bottom