What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

What are the differencesof JF 17B and Bkk 2?
B is the trainer version isn't it? Some says it is equipped with AESA radar and stuffs? Arn't those top notch gadgets reserved for block 3? Maybe ours is the basic configuration tranier version. Just a wild naïve guess.

B is the trainer version isn't it? Some says it is equipped with AESA radar and stuffs? Arn't those top notch gadgets reserved for block 3? Maybe ours is the basic configuration tranier version. Just a wild naïve guess.
If so ..JF 17B trainer version should be commissioned before the single seater.

So. . my opnion is that twin seater are also dedicated for precision strike mission.

video link
I copied from that page.i dont know the link. bro may be provided in comment section.

no. B version is somehow upgraded version of block 2 according to its spec. and some even claimed its nose have been enlarged to house new AESA radar. bro

I copied from that page.i dont know the link. bro may be provided in comment section.

no. B version is somehow upgraded version of block 2 according to its spec. and some even claimed its nose have been enlarged to house new AESA radar. bro
This is getting very interesting.

It is confirm the planes are JF17B variant as someone (most likely to be co-pilot) is obviously filming the plane behind.

What are the advantages of AESA radar my brothers? If it is true that our JF17Bs are equipped with AESA, at what role will the planes play their part? I highly doubt these light weight jets could fit their role as air superiority fighters. Can AESA radars be utilized in anti-ship warfare to spot enemy ships?
Screenshot_2019-03-29-20-40-05-60.jpeg

They also talked about the International army games 2019 so I guess we are participating this year too

here is the video.
Any news on weapon or equipment releted bro @MINN ?
No, but I'm guessing there have to be some talks about something big because I don't think the Russian Deputy Minister of Defence would come all the way to Myanmar for a bit of a chat. Maby it's about the six Yak-130s.In the video, they also mentioned something about Technology cooperation and that is a bit of a hint. It could mean there are Russian goodies coming.

They also talked about the International army games 2019 so I guess we are participating this year too
Russian deputy minister wont come for chitchat about army game. just consider , last time he come , we signed the deal of yak-130. In sceond time , we declared about the deal of six su-30SM. so i guess something big again.

Russian deputy minister wont come for chitchat about army game. just consider , last time he come , we signed the deal of yak-130. In sceond time , we declared about the deal of six su-30SM. so i guess something big again.
Right. Alexander Fomin is responsible for arms sale.

Before the current position, he served as the deputy chief of Rosoboronexport and the director of Military-Technical Cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom