What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

yeah. it's ok. bro
welcome to Myanmar defence forum. I think the old data of MA-1 series have been posted at the start of this thread. so u can find out yourself. but it was the old data and only applied on old MA-1 series. but now we're replacing with updated version of MA series and we dont have technical data of newer version. bro Dont worry u can still get the photos of them at the middle of this thread or u can ask from bro @tarpitz.

bro @tarpitz htoo san tal lo ma htin bu lar. lat nat nge ko research lote chin tal so p lar lar tg nay tar new account twe nat.
Ta dinn lar lar hnike nay tar htin tae. Tait yone ya tar ma hote buu.

While I'm waiting on the side, has anyone heard of the MA-6 designation given to a pistol? I think I saw it in some Chinese blog page or something, I can't remember. I know that the MA-5 designation was given to High-Powers purchased from Belgium.

I'll wait to see if @tarpitz or someone can explain if the MA-5 MK II (Glock 17 clone) has a MK I version. I saw the photos here and I can't get a good look at the markings aside from the Tatmadaw insignia.

Commander in Chief visit to PH navy seal. he was seriously checking what PH navy seal so we can hope to upgrade our seal like that. moreover, potential small arm deal can be followed.
FB_IMG_1534334388878.jpg
FB_IMG_1534334393966.jpg
FB_IMG_1534334397503.jpg

He is Chief of Training I think.
ha ha yes. i missed to check his face. :P
what is ur view for this trip ? what can we learn them ? i think we can hope the advanced gear for SF and training facility...

ha ha yes. i missed to check his face. [emoji14]
what is ur view for this trip ? what can we learn them ? i think we can hope the advanced gear for SF and training facility...
It is a good sign that senior levels started to see the importance of proper gear for proper role.

I could chime in for small arms exports from Myanmar, but the AFP has better sources of getting their small arms.

----

Almost done with the MA-1 Mk. I/II article. I need to check on the differences between the Mk. I and II versions. Also, does the Tatmadaw use 30-round magazines only?

Same question with the MAS (Myanmar Army Sniper).

PS - Is it the same thing to address them as MA-1 Mark I/II?

Last edited:
Double post to say that the MA-1 articles are now done (Both Mark I/II and III versions). I'll collect photos and perhaps more details. Though my pressing questions is to ask on the difference between the MA-1 Mark I and II versions. I want to emphasize that.

I'll do the MAS DMR later.

@tarpitz

I could chime in for small arms exports from Myanmar, but the AFP has better sources of getting their small arms.
true. we have bought some small arms from PH. so this time we hope cheap and effective hybrid weapons by fusion of PH and MM tech as we had already discussed about it according to PH weapon company's statement.
Almost done with the MA-1 Mk. I/II article. I need to check on the differences between the Mk. I and II versions. Also, does the Tatmadaw use 30-round magazines only?
if u have done , share with us in here. bro

MA-2 LMG
that one is MK-1
419389_303177563078041_1667481170_n.jpg

with little mod.
AARM 2012 MM.jpg

now
bbbbb.jpg

MA-1 older version or MK1
အညွှန်း.jpg

now Mk-2
viber imagegtrgr.jpg

if u have done , share with us in here. bro

I'll drop a message here. Although I just need to get the appropriate photos to show off the articles.

Although I do seem to notice that later mods on the Mark 2s appear to have a skeleton-type stock. Do they still have space for putting a cleaning kit there?

I'll make a note that some Mark 2 mods offer a cheek rest. Looks like green or black polymers are used.

I surely will ask someone to give my drafts a read though. Any volunteers?

I'll drop a message here. Although I just need to get the appropriate photos to show off the articles.

Although I do seem to notice that later mods on the Mark 2s appear to have a skeleton-type stock. Do they still have space for putting a cleaning kit there?

I'll make a note that some Mark 2 mods offer a cheek rest. Looks like green or black polymers are used.

I surely will ask someone to give my drafts a read though. Any volunteers?
Hey mind sharing your previous works? I am interested in your research.

Sure. I'm waiting for the STK 50 MG article to be published.

I have the word file though for now.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom