What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

yes,just like ur armys super advanced "sandels"..:rofl::rofl:..nd for that ks-1b..:lol::lol:
go and cry.baby. u have nothing left to say but sandels. i can understand u. LOL :partay:
Those sandels had done jobs in history.
Those sandels helped maintain the country's map as it is today.
just leave that troll. bro not worth to take him seriously.

yes,just like ur armys super advanced "sandels"..:rofl::rofl:..nd for that ks-1b..:lol::lol:
You don't have anything to show for. Myanmar has KS-1B, Buk-MB and many other SAM. Myanmar has production line for medium range SAM. What do you have? Bounce of HQ-7 and FN-6.
Again, you don't learn anything from others. You are just peacekeeping police. Go crash your aircraft.

You don't have anything to show for. Myanmar has KS-1B, Buk-MB and many other SAM. Myanmar has production line for medium range SAM. What do you have? Bounce of HQ-7 and FN-6.
Again, you don't learn anything from others. You are just peacekeeping police. Go crash your aircraft.
:partay::partay::partay:

"Myanmar has production line for medium range SAM".:rofl::rofl:...it is assembly line fuktard,not production line..:lol::lol:...yes,yes...they will use their super effective,super advanced,super accurate sandels instead of warheads..burmese armed forces r so advanced ,so rich that they carry their troops like pigs on a civilian truck...ohh,their 6 old rusty sukhois will turn us to ashes ..their manpad equipped,sea state 4 frigates will hunt down our frigates,submarines,corvettes ...ohh,mighty gautam buddha's armed forces,plz forgive us..:cry: :cry::cry:...now go,lick ur burmese masters dick,false flagger..

"Myanmar has production line for medium range SAM".:rofl::rofl:...it is assembly line fuktard,not production line..[emoji38][emoji38]...yes,yes...they will use their super effective,super advanced,super accurate sandels instead of warheads..burmese armed forces r so advanced ,so rich that they carry their troops like pigs on a civilian truck...ohh,their 6 old rusty sukhois will turn us to ashes ..their manpad equipped,sea state 4 frigates will hunt down our frigates,submarines,corvettes ...ohh,mighty gautam buddha's armed forces,plz forgive us..:cry: :cry::cry:...now go,lick ur burmese masters dick,false flagger..
*Butthurt detected*
You draw conclusion based on what? Your insecurity?
Production line, assemble line, whatever you name, it is a learning point for us to top up our skills to protect our land.
As long we have neighbour who keep breeding like animals and migrate to steal land, we have every right to protect our sovereignty.
Please learn how to use condom man. Hak hak.

Last edited:
"Myanmar has production line for medium range SAM".:rofl::rofl:...it is assembly line fuktard,not production line..:lol::lol:...yes,yes...they will use their super effective,super advanced,super accurate sandels instead of warheads..burmese armed forces r so advanced ,so rich that they carry their troops like pigs on a civilian truck...ohh,their 6 old rusty sukhois will turn us to ashes ..their manpad equipped,sea state 4 frigates will hunt down our frigates,submarines,corvettes ...ohh,mighty gautam buddha's armed forces,plz forgive us..:cry: :cry::cry:...now go,lick ur burmese masters dick,false flagger..
Bangladesh =Four wives +Rohingya

*Butthurt detected*
You draw conclusion based on what? Your insecurity?
Production line, assemble line, whatever you name, it is a learning point for us to top up our skills to protect our land.
As long we have neighbour who keep breeding like animals and migrate to steal land, we have every right to protect our sovereignty.
Please learn how to use condom man. Hak hak.
"protect ur land..."??? from whom??ur own citizens???lolzz,at the end of the day,u will use all of these to ur own citizens.. ..nd the only skill ur facist,bigot army is good at raping,killing innocent children and women...

"protect ur land..."??? from whom??ur own citizens???lolzz,at the end of the day,u will use all of these to ur own citizens.. ..nd the only skill ur facist,bigot army is good at raping,killing innocent children and women...
Yes you read it right. Protect ourselves from neighbour who breed like animals.

our officer , doctoral student of Russian military school , in graduation ceremony.
Screenshot (42).png
Screenshot (43).png

Last edited:

As long as u r happy with ur tiny air force and second hand navy, it is ok.

Greets to all the members of PK. I've seen/read some info on Myanma-made small arms/military vehicles and I'm interested in them, especially with some of them getting recent exposure on TFB.

I'm doing some research on Myanma small arms and put it on a military encyclopedia website and I'm due to publish my first article, so I'm trying to find out when the MA-16 was publicly known.

Although future questions on the MA-1 series will come soon, so I hope I can get help.

Greets to all the members of PK. I've seen/read some info on Myanma-made small arms/military vehicles and I'm interested in them, especially with some of them getting recent exposure on TFB.

I'm doing some research on Myanma small arms and put it on a military encyclopedia website and I'm due to publish my first article, so I'm trying to find out when the MA-16 was publicly known.

Although future questions on the MA-1 series will come soon, so I hope I can get help.

yeah. it's ok. bro
welcome to Myanmar defence forum. I think the old data of MA-1 series have been posted at the start of this thread. so u can find out yourself. but it was the old data and only applied on old MA-1 series. but now we're replacing with updated version of MA series and we dont have technical data of newer version. bro Dont worry u can still get the photos of them at the middle of this thread or u can ask from bro @tarpitz.

bro @tarpitz htoo san tal lo ma htin bu lar. lat nat nge ko research lote chin tal so p lar lar tg nay tar new account twe nat.

I plan to do both (The original MA-1 and the MA-1 bullpup) via Wikipedia (with references), but I'm holding it back to get those published online separately first to give them exposure since there's no English reference and I had to rely on Chinese sources (Though my Chinese is bad).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom