What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

Myanmar Newly built stealth OPV Inlay -54. Myanmar Naval Dockyard is the modest dockyard in ASEAN. Proud of it. Myanmar navy plans to buit 10 OPVs to protect it's 1300 long coast and maritime interests. I am not sure that Myanmar Navy will become stealth fleet. :P
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ha ha I have posted it.

Myanmar Newly built stealth OPV Inlay -54. Myanmar Naval Dockyard is the modest dockyard in ASEAN. Proud of it. Myanmar navy plans to buit 10 OPVs to protect it's 1300 long coast and maritime interests. I am not sure that Myanmar Navy will become stealth fleet. :PView attachment 275834View attachment 275836View attachment 275837

Ha ha I have posted it.
Hey bro, we should make a new thread I think. Coz ppl rarely come and see our updates here. With respect. :)

If so, thank. I'm still newbie here trying to understand how the website works. Someday, I'll make a new thread about our uprising navy.

Welcome to the forum! Yes you can do that, I will be interested to see the developments.

Myanmar is a brother nation to India and we wish you very well!

Do you live in Yangon?

Hey bro, we should make a new thread I think. Coz ppl rarely come and see our updates here. With respect. :)

nope.. bro.. i dont want make a new.. as u know , so many updates in this section.. if u dont keep update in short time
it will be bottom of the section and it will get very little chance to see other members.. This thread is a pin thread of the section and never go bottom.. we should keep update in here..

F 14, a hospital ship and four LCUs will be comissioned in 24 Dec, Navy Day.
More Eurocopter helos and a range of new aircrafts will also be inducted into the MAF in 15 Dec, Air Force Day.

Can this warship enter into Irrawaddy river ports? How far into inland?

it's not inland river.. bro..
see in 1 st photo of #406.. :D

F 14, a hospital ship and four LCUs will be comissioned in 24 Dec, Navy Day.
More Eurocopter helos and a range of new aircrafts will also be inducted into the MAF in 15 Dec, Air Force Day.

next 4 LCU... ? wtf.. how many ships is being built by Naval Shipyard per year..? i think 2 Frigates, 1 corvette , dozen of FAC , 1 OPV , 1 Topedo Boat, about 8 LCU within 5 years... Busy shipyard..!!

I check this thread whenever theres an update ;)

LOL.. u may be biggest fun of Myanmar Defence.. :D not many people are interested in this thread... thz u bro :D

a range of new aircrafts

new aircraft...? for naval..? Good..!!

it's not inland river.. bro..
see in 1 st photo of #406.. :D

next 4 LCU... ? wtf.. how many ships is being built by Naval Shipyard per year..? i think 2 Frigates, 1 corvette , dozen of FAC , 1 OPV , 1 Topedo Boat, about 8 LCU within 5 years... Busy shipyard..!!

LOL.. u may be biggest fun of Myanmar Defence.. :D not many people are interested in this thread... thz u bro :D

new aircraft...? for naval..? Good..!!

I knew it's coastal port, my fault, I am a little lazy. Actually I wanta ask two questions.
1. the tonnage of this warship?
2. commercial navigation of Irrawaddy river ( is my spelling right? I know it's biggest river in Myanmar. )?

Back
Top Bottom