What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

I saw carrier plates with the molle system from troops operating in Rakhine, and is the bull pup MA rifle gonna be standard issue for all troops or only for SOTF?
I think the bullpup is going to be just for show beside it is a Copy of the QBZ-97 which sucke in my opinion so I would rather have a TOT of AK-12 or something better

4BF1E347-5B1C-48D1-836D-8CD98EFF4C69.jpeg

How about this AK bull pup conversion?

I think the bullpup is going to be just for show beside it is a Copy of the QBZ-97 which sucke in my opinion so I would rather have a TOT of AK-12 or something better

This is too unused something tried and tested would be better

I saw carrier plates with the molle system from troops operating in Rakhine, and is the bull pup MA rifle gonna be standard issue for all troops or only for SOTF?
I own one of those. Can be bought form nearby military surplus store with very minimal price. Popular with bb gun players. Not graded for military use unless they enforce with kevlar or ceramic plate. Still the webbings are not up to universal srandards. Cannot fit the standard SAF ammo pouch to it. Tried already. Not a very ergonomic design and can be very dangerous for front line use.
My knowledge about those plate carriers are limited to the one that I own. The one that our boys use in front line can be the military grade ones. No idea.
received_2264724963614501.jpeg

All mk3 bullpups in my opinion are basically parade gun. No small arms in our arsenal can compare to battle proven MA series. We still need better one tho.

If we are going to allow the rohingyas back into Myanmar we need to strengthen our immigration and do thorough background checks in and the nation must be united to stand against these Muslim jihadist.
dont worry. the repatriation will take time since they demand non sense. i bet at least 5 to 10 years.

All mk3 bullpups in my opinion are basically parade gun. No small arms in our arsenal can compare to battle proven MA series. We still need better one tho.

Then why bother wasting resources on these weapons anyway? Should dedicate to other projects...

I own one of those. Can be bought form nearby military surplus store with very minimal price. Popular with bb gun players. Not graded for military use unless they enforce with kevlar or ceramic plate. Still the webbings are not up to universal srandards. Cannot fit the standard SAF ammo pouch to it. Tried already. Not a very ergonomic design and can be very dangerous for front line use.
My knowledge about those plate carriers are limited to the one that I own. The one that our boys use in front line can be the military grade ones. No idea. View attachment 560102

Hey where can I buy it?

Back
Top Bottom