What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

JF-17 in closer look.

FB_IMG_1544865079981.jpg
FB_IMG_1544865007660.jpg
FB_IMG_1544865082134.jpg
FB_IMG_1544865085787.jpg

Correct me if i am wrong, by judging from the videos on facebook only 4 JF17s are being commissioned today. Which makes me suspect the bad news about the cancellation is correct. According to the rumors, 4 were delivered first for training purposes and followed by cancellation news few months later right? What is going on?

I hoped they would get more helicopters

right now all the Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin are used in navy ships so if we are commissioning 1 more that would mean there is going to be a ship with a helicopter hanger commission this year so what type would it be.

Correct me if i am wrong, by judging from the videos on facebook only 4 JF17s are being commissioned today. Which makes me suspect the bad news about the cancellation is correct. According to the rumors, 4 were delivered first for training purposes and followed by cancellation news few months later right? What is going on?
no way to cancel PAC need buyers badly

no. project is keep going well. PK alone cant cancel the project as this is joint project between Pk and China. and Pk wont leave their very first customer with $500 mil worth contract during their financial hard time.

The sky in your country is very blue.:tup:

Blue rule our sky. :P

our newly inducted K-8 New camo is also blue. LOL

48310048_2242254652697926_504165848437489664_n.jpg

Which makes me suspect the bad news about the cancellation is correct.
Rumours were false now we have OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION from Ministry of Defence Production Pakistan that Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) has completed its share of Myanmar order and delivered the assemblies to CHINA
JF-17 Co-Production Projects Ministry of Defence Production Year Book 2016-17.jpg

no. project is keep going well. PK alone cant cancel the project as this is joint project between Pk and China. and Pk wont leave their very first customer with $500 mil worth contract during their financial hard time.

Blue rule our sky. :P

our newly inducted K-8 New camo is also blue. LOL

View attachment 526721
this will be stupid act of history . no one will block it nor china not Pakistan . its just wish of few you know whom :lol:
do you know how much glad will be today Pakistani high command ? now we are exporters of fighter jets man . a great achievement of our history . we are able to change balance of power in regions . and happy birthday to haseena auntie:lol:

something like this called missile warning system
Survivability_Eng.jpg

Rumours were false now we have OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION from Ministry of Defence Production Pakistan that Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) has completed its share of Myanmar order and delivered the assemblies to CHINA
View attachment 526725
Thanks for your comfirmation. Many Myanmar people also want to know about whether that's true or false after coming out many rumours about stop supplying JF.

this will be stupid act of history . no one will block it nor china not Pakistan . its just wish of few you know whom :lol:
do you know how much glad will be today Pakistani high command ? now we are exporters of fighter jets man . a great achievement of our history . we are able to change balance of power in regions . and happy birthday to haseena auntie:lol:

something like this called missile warning system
Survivability_Eng.jpg
We also want it to keep it well. Considering many favourable conditions like its price and performance ratio, promising for simultaneous upgrades in both radar and weaponary , JF-17M is perfect fit for what Myanmar need. Even within a few years, the developments of JF-17 is really impressive. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom