What's new

Myanmar Defence Forum

are you sure because it might not be big but it sure is not small from what I have seen on Facebook groups beside all that matter is AA is a pain in the butt, runch in the engine and a bump on a road

So any guesses about the navy new ships
The only naive guess is by judging from the newly commissioned Eurocopter. There is definitely going to be a frigate size ship with hanger.[emoji16]

The only naive guess is by judging from the newly commissioned Eurocopter. There is definitely going to be a frigate size ship with hanger.[emoji16]
that's what I'm thinking too. have you heard about the 135-meter ship

sry guys. New frigate can not be inducted in this navy birthday due to delay in some area. so lets hope some smaller ships.
that's too bad at least new Inlay class ships would be nice or a corvette

The Su-30SME are coming early this year right looking forward to it very much

The Su-30SME are coming early this year right looking forward to it very much

Wait what? The procurement news came at the end of January. How come they deliver brand new fighter this quickly? AFAIK it takes minimum 1 year to build and deliver first batch. When did the fighter take maiden flight? Do you have any photo?

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz

Wait what? The procurement news came at the end of January. How come they deliver brand new fighter this quickly? AFAIK it takes minimum 1 year to build and deliver first batch. When did the fighter take maiden flight? Do you have any photo?

@Aung Zaya @tarpitz
dont know the detail. but according to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu , it's executing. So it's believed that they are starting the construction work now. it may come earlier than expected. it may take 1 or 2 year at least. like what our respected bro tarpitz said, 2021 is the earliest what we can expect to see them in our AF camo.

dont know the detail. but according to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu , it's executing. So it's believed that they are starting the construction work now. it may come earlier than expected. it may take 1 or 2 year at least. like what our respected bro tarpitz said, 2021 is the earliest what we can expect to see them in our AF camo.
Sorry, my mistake I read an article a few months back that said that it would arrive early 2019 I guess it was a ဂ်င္း

Last edited:
JF-17M
img-d70d05e224939dea16d5a34e9cb35a0b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom