What's new

Myanmar Confirms Special-forces teams carried out strikes in two separate locations in Myanmar

now the minister is officially going to apologize
Apologize!!!??? who told you this?? your army propaganda news channels?? go pakistani go and play with your army. we don't want to hear what you learn from your army propaganda.

Special offer only for our Pakistani Friends...!

BURNOL PLUS.. Buy one Get one Free!

False chest thumping, border crossed and killed militants, Myanmar refused, oh no it was a coordinated attack, now the minister is officially going to apologize. Gosh!

So many BS in a single post and you are TTA ..... :hitwall:

So many BS in a single post and you are TTA ..... :hitwall:

i guess denying comes to your guys naturally. Open your eyes and look around for once, on this very forum if not else where.

i guess denying comes to your guys naturally. Open your eyes and look around for once, on this very forum if not else where.

Last time I checked denial was closely assosciated with Pakistanis .

All the fake proof butt hurt Pakistanis has produced has been exposed by Indians in the very same thread itself .

You will be the one who needs a look around .

Picture of Indian Soldiers on Imaginary Myanmar Operation is 2 Years Old | Page 6

Are @Areesh,

Ye to Tumhare ballon ki Hawa Nikal gayi bhai.

I was about to advise you to incorporate your revalation in Mail online article on Ajit Dowal on this Imaginary operation.

Lol Are you bharatis even serious?? it is same news from Wednesday but with a different title and just a few change of words. Come on kid. Try something better.

Chutya banana hai to kuch naya lao ab. This change of words won't work now. :lol:

All Pakistanis

It is same bullsh!t from Wednesday. No new confirmation. Just the change of title and words. Just shows what a big fail this imaginary operation was.

So India pressed maynamar to admit, they went overboard and admitted two incursion lol, hamari ijat ko khara hay kutch bolo

False chest thumping, border crossed and killed militants, Myanmar refused, oh no it was a coordinated attack, now the minister is officially going to apologize. Gosh!
No one is going to apologise.

The NSA is going there to plan even more(Yes, you read that right) operations! I dunno where Pakistanis comes up with conspiracy theories!
Myanmar flushing out Naga militants from camps, forcing them towards Indian border - The Times of India

Apologize!!!??? who told you this?? your army propaganda news channels?? go pakistani go and play with your army. we don't want to hear what you learn from your army propaganda.
A Pakistani news channel came up with its own twist- much like 9/11 was a jewish conspiracy and 7 secret brahmins control India :lol:

Gullible Pakistanis!

The NSA is going there for coordinating more operations! :)

So India pressed maynamar to admit, they went overboard and admitted two incursion lol, hamari ijat ko khara hay kutch bolo

Nothing new buddy. Read the article. It is the same old lie from Wednesday. Bharatis just rewrite the Wednesday article with a new title to prove their imaginary operation and to give some credibility to their drama.

It is nothing new. I repeat. It is nothing new. No new confirmation.

Only a nation like India will consider this co operation. The other nation will onsider it an invasion but sadly due to size of India they must keep quiet.

This is co-operation. IA has done joint operation with Myanmar several times before. In case of Bhutan, we are responsible for their territorial integrity against a foreign invasion. You may hate us as much as u can, but the fact is, except China, India has very good relation with each non-muslim neighbours in Subcontinent. :sarcastic:

Poor Pakistanis one by one all of their lies are getting bust .

Poor Pakistanis one by one all of their lies are getting bust .

Yesterday I'd said that a few militants were possibly plucked from the scene. Today you have a report that a few "bodies" were indeed brought back for "identification". I think you can put 2 and 2 together, but I'll let you believe the government 'cause I can't back up my claims yet.

There was however a picture purported to be that of an injured militant from the raid shown on local news.. His condition appeared bad, very very bad.It's disappeared I believe. It could just as well be fake though.

Also another small addendum: There is a reason why the photos of the scene are not being released/leaked. I'll put up the exact reason when I come to know. But it's not really to protect the troops SOP or anything of that sort.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom