What's new

Myanmar asks for Indian military help against rebels

Why are Chinese people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet Chinese people are going crazy over this news.

JEE I dont know ask your fellow Indian member why china was included in the his id is "shekhar"

so ask your self

Why are INDIAN people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet INDIAN people are going crazy over this news.

---------- Post added at 04:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

:rofl::rofl:

smell the coffee and came out of your dreams

or you can read a little(just a little) about history and tell me where this isnt true

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

U will be brought to senses sooner by india ,which is the only country to put ur hegemonic activities in check.

oh what india is better than the USA now?

india need to stay out of other's problem, they recently lost 100 of their fighters to rebels,

now they want ot send their people to other countries to die. loool

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

india need to stay out of other's problem, they recently lost 100 of their fighters to rebels,

now they want ot send their people to other countries to die. loool

JEE I dont know ask your fellow Indian member why china was included in the his id is "shekhar"

so ask your self
You dont make any sense. Why are you bringing your issue with some random user called "shekher" or whatever? How is it relevant to anything over here?

Why are INDIAN people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet INDIAN people are going crazy over this news.

Did a single Indian started trolling about China on this thread before your comrades starting going crazy?

Speak sense or shut up! My stomach is already aching because I laughed too much thanks to your comrades.

You dont make any sense. Why are you bringing your issue with some random user called "shekher" or whatever? How is it relevant to anything over here?

can you read at all ?, in previous posts,
indian member says :

"Why are Chinese people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet Chinese people are going crazy over this news. "

i reply the first person to include china was a indian member named "shekher" so it is not a Chinese member to bring china into this topic

Did a single Indian mention China before your comrades starting going crazy? Tell me?

Speak sense or shut up! My stomach is already aching because I laughed too much thanks to your comrades.

i CAN tell you YES
since your too damn lazy to look it up,
good opportunity for india t steal-mate china in bay of bengal and north estern border :cheers:

^^ that is the second post in this topic

so go take a pill for ur stomach and learn to read more carefully

India must help them but i think not by sending troops, rather by providing logistics etc. BD may not like it.

India will manage BD as well. Currently we have very good relations with Afghanistan, SL, Nepal, Bhutan, BD, Maldives and Myanmar. All of them seeking India's help and India is helping them like big brother. I think its our duty to help them.

BTW BD is committed to take actions against militants as well...

'Bangladesh will take action against northeast India militants'

'Bangladesh will take action against northeast India militants'
By Indo Asian News Service | 11 April 2010 |

Agartala, April 11 (IANS) Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has assured firm action against militants from northeast India taking shelter in her country, Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar said Sunday.

I think the co-ordination should be only limited to the militants working against india.. and india should not meddle with the militants fighting myanmar junta... and should closely work with junta to make sure democracy prevails there..

unfortunately for india, china will never break up. the real brave chinese are in uniform on the borders defending us from foreign attack.

first thank you for starting troll here with BS posts.

the histroy tells that every communist ad dictatorship countries are build to break up.

the real brave indians on the other hand are not the corrupt criminals in the "army" but the maoists fighting for freedom.
They are much better than your CPC dictators, from whom you need permission to go to toilet.

we fed your prisoners in 1962. what a waste of food.
When tiny country like Japan crashed you, Indian soldiers were fighting to rescue you trough out East Asia!!!

the day when sikkim regains its independence is coming soon. who do you think youre fooling when you say sikkim voluntarily joined the impoverished indian dictatorship of 1972 with a 95% approval rate?

That day will come soon after Yun'nan, Sichuan, Guangxi etc. get independence.

Never forget the Uyghurs of Xinjiang. Sooner or later China will have a Kashmir in its backyard. Interesting to see who Pakistan will support? Their Muslim brothers or bosom buddy China

I think the co-ordination should be only limited to the militants working against india.. and india should not meddle with the militants fighting myanmar junta... and should closely work with junta to make sure democracy prevails there..

it works both ways buddy.why would myanmar help u fight terrorists working against india while u say dat u wont help dem taking care of d terrorists fighting there govt...what would be there gain in this???
india by forcing its will on other countries will only lose them but making mutual understandings n gains we may earn some decent allies.and a weaker ally near the border is better dan a stronger ally far off the border

i say go for it... make a few army bases thr ... it will chk chinese influence in thr ...

It is achievable by 2030 if we work hard. the gap between us and the developed nations is closing.

the reason Myanmar is included in this is because the so called "rebels" are ethnic Chinese, in fact many are Chinese citizens. The "rebels" are the legitimate rulers of Burma, from the Ming Dynasty all the way to the Communist Party of Burma in 1960's, to the "rebels" now. Unfortuntely we have to deal with the Indian backed military dictators since they control our access to the Indian ocean.

No worries dude. Sooner or later, Bangladesh will provide China eternal access to the Indian Ocean. You won't have to put all your eggs in the crazy Generals' basket. :cheers:

India will manage BD as well.

Core of the problem! Smart guy. At least you understand GoI want's to manage (aka control) BD. Even with AL in power, won't work out. AL has to be accountable to the mass. Which is why "free" transit went down the drain.

Core of the problem! Smart guy. At least you understand GoI want's to manage (aka control) BD. Even with AL in power, won't work out. AL has to be accountable to the mass. Which is why "free" transit went down the drain.

Mate stop replying to old messages, that too from banned members:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom