What's new

Myanmar asks for Indian military help against rebels

unfortunately for india, china will never break up. the real brave chinese are in uniform on the borders defending us from foreign attack. the real brave indians on the other hand are not the corrupt criminals in the "army" but the maoists fighting for freedom.

we fed your prisoners in 1962. what a waste of food.

wow, so what if Myanmar asks for Indian assistance to fight rebels, this is not a threat to china at all, now if they were making a base there, or building some multi-billion dollars ports then I'd be worried. also they couldn't ask china, some of those rebels they are fighting are decedents of Ming dynasty Chinese while china doesn't not support them it would not want a hand in killing them either.

unfortunately for india, china will never break up. the real brave chinese are in uniform on the borders defending us from foreign attack. the real brave indians on the other hand are not the corrupt criminals in the "army" but the maoists fighting for freedom.

Stop trolling. I could have given a proper reply to that statement but I will not fall to your level.

Enjoy your pathetic comment.

the day when sikkim regains its independence is coming soon. who do you think youre fooling when you say sikkim voluntarily joined the impoverished indian dictatorship of 1972 with a 95% approval rate?

I think its time you change your screen name from below freezing to " fully freezed"

5000 years of history has shown that china always without fail, return under one government, and once that government is established china also has away without fail go on to become the most powerful state in the world whether in 200BC or looking to the future 2100 AD

wow, so what if Myanmar asks for Indian assistance to fight rebels, this is not a threat to china at all, now if they were making a base there, or building some multi-billion dollars ports then I'd be worried. also they couldn't ask china, some of those rebels they are fighting are decedents of Ming dynasty Chinese while china doesn't not support them it would not want a hand in killing them either.

Why are Chinese people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet Chinese people are going crazy over this news.

Why are Chinese people so desperate to include China in everything? The article didn't mention China once, yet Chinese people are going crazy over this news.

I dont know why they bring it up.

Every thread somebody comes up with "remember 62? remember sikkim? remember toilets?/ remember poverty? remember asian games? remember the beatles songs??:hitwall:

I dont know why they bring it up.

Every thread somebody comes up with "remember 62? remember sikkim? remember toilets?/ remember poverty? remember asian games? remember the beatles songs??:hitwall:

I think they take themselves took too seriously and have too much time at hands to criticize India.

So much for the string of pearls which Chinese were boasting about. Falls flat before Indian Chanakya diplomacy. While China flexes its economic muscle India quietly makes a diplomatic move. Wel ldone !!

We are only responsible for spoiling our relations and letting china entering into our space.

The politisioan are confused.

Look at Afganistan they have supported Abdullah Abdullah a american choise over Karzai, karzai was pro India but India spoiled becaue we went the way US wanted us.

Same is with the Mayanmar what is the need of falliong to US propogenda about democrasy etc. in Mayanmar this is their internal matter.

China sees the golden opportunity and steps in.

The same situation is wit Iran also.

We should care for our country and people, no need to follow what uncle sam says to us.

5000 years of history has shown that china always without fail, return under one government, and once that government is established china also has away without fail go on to become the most powerful state in the world whether in 200BC or looking to the future 2100 AD

:rofl::rofl:

smell the coffee and came out of your dreams

I think they take themselves took too seriously and have too much time at hands to criticize India.

I am waiting for the time when some guy comes up with words like remember Jackie Chan ? remember Jet Li?? when we discuss something serious.!!!:woot:

It is achievable by 2030 if we work hard. the gap between us and the developed nations is closing.

the reason Myanmar is included in this is because the so called "rebels" are ethnic Chinese, in fact many are Chinese citizens. The "rebels" are the legitimate rulers of Burma, from the Ming Dynasty all the way to the Communist Party of Burma in 1960's, to the "rebels" now. Unfortuntely we have to deal with the Indian backed military dictators since they control our access to the Indian ocean.

It is achievable by 2030 if we work hard. the gap between us and the developed nations is closing.

the reason Myanmar is included in this is because the so called "rebels" are ethnic Chinese, in fact many are Chinese citizens. The "rebels" are the legitimate rulers of Burma, from the Ming Dynasty all the way to the Communist Party of Burma in 1960's, to the "rebels" now. Unfortuntely we have to deal with the Indian backed military dictators since they control our access to the Indian ocean.

U will be brought to senses sooner by india ,which is the only country to put ur hegemonic activities in check.

Back
Top Bottom