What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

We did take in Rohigyas, hence the camps in the South of BD. There are at least 200,000 Rohingya's in the South of Bangladesh, I have personally visited those areas (Teknaf) with aid convoy.

Fucking pigs read the previous page ! MM army have its own bussines , they don't have to rely on gov " budget . Fucking annoy . Burmese Fly in the sky n drop the pig's shit on ur head LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every country have what BD have ! You are thinking Only BD can use Anti-Tank Guided missiles on the world , What The **** brain you got ?
Remember This BD is just a pig under the sword for MM! We can crush you any time . LOL~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahah Bastard is Bastard and Burmis are Bastard 'Piggii' asshole whole world (most of the humans country) can make these type of things (Except Burmis) Because Burmis guys are fucking moron monkeys, they cant make any quality full things . Such as Bangladesh exported those ship to Germany,denmark ETC country .

Fucking stupid ! My profile is Burmese warrior armours , I introduced myself as a burmese firstly before i wirte anything ! Look back your fahter's activity first !
We may have over confident but bangalis have no confident , you are coward . ok Stop here talikng abt shits !

hahahahah This is why We killed your 500 Nasaka in Naff war right ? asshole go to your little dick coward moron military officers and ask them about Bangladesh military . LOL they are crying :D

What is Video Game pls ? LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahahahaha Burmis moron dont know about Video Game Hahahahah :sarcastic::sarcastic::rofl::rofl:

grrr...why I am not receiving notifications...:mad::mad:

ya and bangaladesh will be part of Akhand Bharat....:lol::lol:

Hahahahaha India will be west Bangladesh or USB :v

Last edited:
Well ribbons and balloons take all the punch out of warships, but other than that :enjoy:

Fucking stupid ! My profile is Burmese warrior armours , I introduced myself as a burmese firstly before i wirte anything ! Look back your fahter's activity first !
We may have over confident but bangalis have no confident , you are coward . ok Stop here talikng abt shits !

Wow moron wow !!! Dick less monkeys .... Bangladesh army killed 10,000 Santi bahini internal traitor of Bangladesh 1977-1997 they called your blood brothers and lost only 44 military Soldiers . Bangladesh Army started its journey in the UN peacekeeping mission in 1988 with 15 observers in UNIMOG (Iraq-Iran). Since then it is maintaining its dominance as a leading troop contributor country in UN peacekeeping. Bangladesh Armed Forces has so far participated in 54 peacekeeping missions in 38 countries. A total of 1,10,354 members from Bangladesh Armed Forces have participated in the noble task of peacekeeping.Tey face conflicts everyday . in 2001 we killed 57 BSF soldier lost only 2 same year in naff war we killed 500 NASAKA's soldier .
Moron your country is nothing except a price of cake we need just 2 days to capture your Shitty country .

Look at the indians, quick to bumlick a country, man sort out your sanitation problems and the disgusting hygiene issues the country holds. These cow piss drunkards are getting on their high horse
Wow moron wow !!! Dick less monkeys .... Bangladesh army killed 10,000 Santi bahini internal traitor of Bangladesh 1977-1997 they called your blood brothers and lost only 44 military Soldiers . Bangladesh Army started its journey in the UN peacekeeping mission in 1988 with 15 observers in UNIMOG (Iraq-Iran). Since then it is maintaining its dominance as a leading troop contributor country in UN peacekeeping. Bangladesh Armed Forces has so far participated in 54 peacekeeping missions in 38 countries. A total of 1,10,354 members from Bangladesh Armed Forces have participated in the noble task of peacekeeping.Tey face conflicts everyday . in 2001 we killed 57 BSF soldier lost only 2 same year in naff war we killed 500 NASAKA's soldier .
Moron your country is nothing except a price of cake we need just 2 days to capture your Shitty country .

Calm down bro.

Look at the indians, quick to bumlick a country, man sort out your sanitation problems and the disgusting hygiene issues the country holds. These cow piss drunkards are getting on their high horse

Calm down bro.

Ironic that you advice someone else to calm down, while spewing vitriol yourself. Post reported buddy. Please don't indulge in such low level racist and anti-Hindu abuse.

Wow impressive armaments, doesn't know if they had such military industrial capabilities and impressive military power in regard of their fledgling economics. The third or fourth largest capability in Asean maybe after Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. Good luck for Thailand and Bangladesh to have such a neighbor in their very doorstep, but i think the Thailand can handle themselves against Myanmar very well, but i don't think so with the Bangladesh :partay:

Just admit it, you guys are overwhelmed with whatever you saw in this thread. You guys sure as hell underestimated the Burmese. With China, ASEAN, Japan, India, USA, EU all pumping money into Myanmar, it will only keep getting stronger, both economically and military. Don't forget it has vast natural resources and a much smaller population than Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has no option but to make peace with Myanmar, if it ever wants to get connected by land to China and ASEAN.

From where you know, our government and private companies right now talking about investing 20 billion US dollar of investment in private sector banking, industrial manufacturing, agriculture sector and infrastructure development in Burmese?

They had a promised future for investment place, very much like Vietnam nowadays. Right now, Indonesian companies will be setting a lot of investment cement factories, food processing industries, electronic industries (collaborating with the South Korean) , rubber and palm plantation in Burmese

Last edited:
Dreaming ? or telling story ? You can see here , all country stand at MM side . Wake up pigs , wake up . Your country is isolated here . I am really shy myslef for arguing with bangalis .

Wow impressive armaments, doesn't know if they had such military industrial capabilities and impressive military power in regard of their fledgling economics. The third or fourth largest capability in Asean maybe after Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam. Good luck for Thailand and Bangladesh to have such a neighbor in their very doorstep, but i think the Thailand can handle themselves against Myanmar very well, but i don't think so with the Bangladesh :partay:

From where you know, our government and private companies right now talking about investing 20 billion US dollar of investment in private sector banking, industrial manufacturing, agriculture sector and infrastructure development in Burmese?

They had a promised future for investment place, very much like Vietnam nowadays. Right now, Indonesian companies will be setting a lot of investment cement factories, food processing industries, electronic industries (collaborating with the South Korean) , rubber and palm plantation in Burmese
Thxs you bro ! We really appreciate you as an arseaner :) (y)

Last edited:
Dreaming ? or telling story ? You can see here , all country stand at MM side . Wake up pigs , wake up . Your country is isolated here . I am really shy myslef for arguing with bangalis .

Thxs you bro ! We really appreciate you as an arseaner :) (y)

you can see indonesian economic thread in China and East Asia sub sections, we are compiling a lot of about Indonesian economics news at there including our investment program abroad.

you can see indonesian economic thread in China and East Asia sub sections, we are compiling a lot of about Indonesian economics news at there including our investment program abroad.

I think Myanmar is just following the Indonesian style of democracy. Indonesian democracy is more liberal and stable than that of Thai,S'pore and Malay wile preserving the culture of Islam. I am so impressed.

I think Myanmar is just following the Indonesian style of democracy. Indonesian democracy is more liberal and stable than that of Thai,S'pore and Malay wile preserving the culture of Islam. I am so impressed.

I wish the best for them, just for incognito, Myanmar once was the most industrialized country in South East Asia after Thailand, but their civil war and military junta leadership had hinder their economic growth with great effect for so long and has taken toll until now. BTW, U nu, one of the two only person from Asia beside Ban Ki Moon, ever leading United Nation as Secretary General is a Burmese. That's fact alone can tell you how great their country in the past was.

Their greatest challenge right now is how to tackle their so many armed rebellion, consolidation their democratic processes, making National identity as a whole in which including erasing their fragmented perception about Myanmar as a Nation between their minorities, opening their country more to the world, reform their economics and bureaucratic way to tackle corruptions and so on.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom