What's new

Myanmar as an emerging military power

Every action have reaction ! If bangalis are not rude , i wont say like that ! This the words what u deserve . Reporting your business , not mine . Burmese never be the reporter!
Putting what flag is just my business !
Now im at SG , so i put sg flag !
I just dont care you are happy or not !
Bangalis dont deserver with polite and kind !
Ask ur self why is.
bold part: exactly, now go check from 1st page, who started it first. a low life creature now talking about who deserve what bla bla bla. LOL

bold part: exactly, now go check from 1st page, who started it first. a low life creature now talking about who deserve what bla bla bla. LOL
I think you dont understand English ! i dont see any rude words or insulting word on 1st page ! if you found , point it out

I think you dont understand English ! i dont see any rude words or insulting word on 1st page ! if you found , point it out
:hitwall: actually you are having problem with english, i said start checking from the beginning of the thread, you will see bangladeshis were praising myanmar, but when a burmese first started insulting BD, things changed

:hitwall: actually you are having problem with english, i said start checking from the beginning of the thread, you will see bangladeshis were praising myanmar, but when a burmese first started insulting BD, things changed
Are you sure ? Bangalis start rude .You can look back !
Enough For me ! No more Argument here , Lets see at out ;). I would ask you who you are ,not by mouth but by bullets.See you all in MM-BD War :D

Are you sure ? Bangalis start rude .You can look back !
Enough For me ! No more Argument here , Lets see at out ;). I would ask you who you are ,not by mouth but by bullets.See you all in MM-BD War :D
ahahha you play too much video games :lol:

LOL at the insecure Bangladeshis. Looks like they are scared of the Burmese military might.

thinking about Indo-china situation too much ? LOL

Just admit it, you guys are overwhelmed with whatever you saw in this thread. You guys sure as hell underestimated the Burmese. With China, ASEAN, Japan, India, USA, EU all pumping money into Myanmar, it will only keep getting stronger, both economically and military. Don't forget it has vast natural resources and a much smaller population than Bangladesh.

Bangladesh has no option but to make peace with Myanmar, if it ever wants to get connected by land to China and ASEAN.

which means you finally started to thinking yourself as proud indian kashmiri. good for you :enjoy:
kashmir is Indian territory ....no one...i repeat no one can dissect it....
soon we will have full Kashmir...:partay::partay:

thinking about Indo-china situation too much ? LOL
Na ,....thinking about BD burma situation .....:P
soon we will have Chittagong side area...and will have our NE sea port there....:butcher:

Na ,....thinking about BD burma situation .....:P
soon we will have Chittagong side area...and will have our NE sea port there....:butcher:
meanwhile kolkata will be part of united states of Bangladesh :D

Back
Top Bottom