What's new

Myanmar Army getting Al-Khalid \ MBT-2000 Tanks?

mate no one is mad enough to roll tanks on civilians

Yup I agree. I have seen the Tianamen pic, but, Pakistani Army regularly shells and flattens abodes of adobes in the wild west using field and arty guns. Well a tank has a turret. Doesn't it?

Yup I agree. I have seen the Tianamen pic, but, Pakistani Army regularly shells and flattens abodes of adobes in the wild west using field and arty guns. Well a tank has a turret. Doesn't it?

Yes... on taliban hideouts...

944517_629077147104442_1730514773_n.jpg

MBT-2000 Main Battle Tank serving in Myanmar Army:

MBT 2000 is a downgraded version of the Al-Khalid Tanks in Pak Army.

MBT-2000 Main Battle Tank serving in Myanmar Army:

MBT 2000 is a downgraded version of the Al-Khalid Tanks in Pak Army.
Not quite so. Both MBT-2000 and Al-Khalid is the further developed products of Type-90IIM tank.

Pakistan acquired the licence to produce the tank locally under the name Al-Khalid. It is powered by an Ukrainian 6TD diesel engine, developing 1200 hp, with Chinese 125 mm gun and autoloader, Western fire-control system and French automatic transmission. Pakistan acquired license to produce these tanks locally.Al-Khalid under licence.

The version of MBT-2000 Bangladesh bought also is powered by an Ukrainian 6TD diesel engine, developing 1200 hp, with Chinese 125 mm gun and autoloader, Western fire-control system and French automatic transmission. This version of the tank is however made entirely in Chinese production line.

Back
Top Bottom