What's new

Myanmar aircraft cross Bangladesh border, fire shells

Sure..... lets allow india/myanmer/USA/Pakistan/any country of choice enter BD territory and bomb our territory..... its all cool....let them do what they want... sovereignty is a mirage and is not worth fighting for...lets disband all millitary forces because we are never going to use them anyway....

If you wont stand up for your sovereignty your nation cease to exist...

They can probably walk into Chittagong whilst we send back another strongly worded letter...

Bro, I understand your frustration.

But military takeover is suicidal. These buggers always screw up the economy.

We will have to suck up a lot of humiliation until 2030. After that economy will be large enough and diverse enough to stand on two feet.

Post 2030 I want BAL and BNP to be literally killed off. Any remaining leaders hanged.

You cannot have democracy with BAL and BNP in the mix.

Plus, I want a presidential system not the thuggish parliamentary system.

President to be directly elected and a PR system to elect a congress.

We will have to suck up a lot of humiliation until 2030. After that economy will be large enough and diverse enough to stand on two feet.

Post 2030 I want BAL and BNP to be literally killed off. Any remaining leaders hanged.

BAL should be banned but BNP is good.

I am not fraustrated.... 2030 is merely another number, its entirely meaningless.

Economy of BD will progress whoever is in charge because GoB does not have that much say in it, its private sector lead.

Our economy will always be tied to other countries. We wont suddenly be free to act with impunity.

BAL is the enemy of the country because it wont defend the state. Sovereignty does not have a price and it can not ever be compromised. This is what is happening.

Next step would be to accept rest of the rohingya? All the bengali muslims? Become a indian protectorate , join the indian federation, ban islam?

Where do you draw the red line? What is the definition of sovereignty that is acceptable? If BAL can not stand against the Moghs can it stand against the indians?

How does the bunch of ballless fools in our military continue to exist breaking their oaths of office... do they have any shame?

What we are witnessing is the dismantling of our nation state. No external party to blame here, we have done it to ourself.

Sovereignty and economy goes hand in hand.... its utterly stupid to say let's wait before acting because time to act has a time limit.

BD has failed to develop BA into a proper fighting force, BN development has stalled and BAF has less capacity now in relation to our enemies than we did in the 80's. That is after suffering waves after waves of rohingya expulsion, shani bahini activities, BDR mutiny, etc.

The saying goes a people deserve the leadership it has and maybe we do deserve BAL because clearly sovereignty is not something we value. 2030 wont matter dude.... BD wont exist as a nation state...

No offence . If your Bangladeshis elites had spent less of their time and yours, this continuing digging up silly comparisons with the Pakistanis country.

Just Maybe, your next door genocidal neighbour wouldn’t have done this embarrassing strike- on you

BD is supporting the Arakan Army and MM is losing & frustrated.

I am very sure JF-17 is being

BD is supporting the Arakan Army and MM is losing & frustrated.

they lose hundreds of soldiers in recent clash with the arakan army..

Chittagong Hill people, some bharati and some Burmese were Moghs now they are Marma
You are talking about nationalities or tribes in the region. But the issue is here political power called Mogh Pirates and its relationship with Bengal.

Arakan was not a part of Burma before 1784. It was an independent country that included also most of the Chittagong main region. And the Mogh Pirates from this region devastated Bengal lowland areas in collaboration with the Portuguese pirates.

The Portuguese pirates settled themselves in Sandwip of Bengal.

Nawab Shaista Khan in 1665 defeated Mogh/ Arakan forces and conquered the Chittagong area up to Teknaf north of Naaf. The naval troops of Mughal Bengal drove away the Portuguese forces from Sandwip.

Before 1665, the Chittagong area was the northern part of Arakan.

MM will lose this war to AA & BD unless China steps in.
Actually China has good relations with AA and most ethnic armies in Myanmar. In fact most of the weapons used by the ethnic armies comes from China. If Myanmar government really collapses, it is not necessarily a bad event for China.

It is not really a BD-MM war. It is between MM and AA. The present situation came about because some elements of the AA troops have taken shelter in Bandarban.

It's a proxy war by AA, BD & US against MM similar to TTP, Afghanistan & US against Pakistan.

Actually China has good relations with AA and most ethnic armies in Myanmar. In fact most of the weapons used by the ethnic armies comes from China. If Myanmar government really collapses, it is not necessarily a bad event for China.

I think China would want a friendly governement in Myanmar given its geeography.

Time to induct fifth generation F-7BG4 to teach the Burmese a lesson:
images (2).png

Why will China sabotage their own BRI / CMEC corridor?

Ffs
Don't say such things

No one should support such move from military
Pakistan is already suffering from this
You should be thankful for political stability

Lol BD is already under a sort of dictatorship

It is like Zardari ruling Sindh minus the economic development

Anyways BD needs to work on its air force. It is a joke right now

Back
Top Bottom