What's new

My Work displayed on Airforce HQ in Rawalpindi

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

10462414_600978790001217_7793912964551372747_n.jpg

My designed Airforce poster displayed on Pakistan Airforce HQ Rawalpindi - my name also mentioned in the middle lol but they blur as much as they can lol they used my V1 version with my name in the middle lol

Good Job Mr make more posts of Army Guys carrying Guns and also Roza e Rasool behind and soldiers at front saying and with written reporting on Duty can you do it please

may tu sooch raha hoo Sue karoon mujse koon sa pooch kar use kya hey lol they asked me last year I refused (not for Free) they used without my approval...

By the way there is vague presentation of jf 17 otherwise it's an amazing Poster..

may tu sooch raha hoo Sue karoon mujse koon sa pooch kar use kya hey lol they asked me last year I refused (not for Free) they used without my approval...
Yes sue them them they and I will they them they have another target to tests some you know what I mean :yahoo:

It's all this that wins wars, hell of a morale-booster.
Good one, mate.

ANd Chinese can sue you for copy rights.....since we don't have J-10 in our inventory. :p:

Chinse ko sanmbhaaloonga inko nahe choorna inhonay apnay peoo ka mulk samja huwa hey ... chinse ko sanmbhaalna masla nahe inko sanbhaalna masla hey tu bas meri side day lol

@Stealth may be you should send them a copy without watermark ;)

They asked me I refused. I have already send tham many posters banners for free.. kudh ye eek taka denay ko tyaar nahe... Patriotic honay say iska koi taluk nahe hey.. I am damn care who will judge my patrioticism... I am professional having 11 years of work with US graphics industry muftay ka kuch nahe hota.. patrioticism mujhe khana pena nahi dayta ... I've recieved many calls from ON GROUND Operation from SWAT and SW time. Soldiers told me that they got my number from my poster and they feel extremely proud after watching my posters my work for Pakistan military. So because of that mera kabhbe dil nahe kya kay may is copyright issue pe baat karoon kay meray kaamsay eek border pe khara soldier koosh hota hey uska moral boost hota hey tu meri taraf say asay 1000 banadeta hoon but problem with thse ****** sitting in HQ they even after getting my NO response they steal my work!

Great brother ... congratulations

Back
Top Bottom