What's new

“My Wife Left Me Because She Couldn’t Handle Living Abroad And Doing Things A Pakistani Woman Doesnt

Do you think the same about your mother?
Stupid post. I was not talking about your mum so dont know why you thought to bring my mum. My post was relevant to most women like in opening post

My mother was very active before and after marrige and look after 6 children amd never run away from any responsibilities and my grand mother is almost 100 but still fit because she used to be very active in all her life ..my post was about our modern women who are good at nothing i.e neither at home nor outside but i do see western women more active i.e no maids , look after children themselves , do shopping themselves and oten has career as well and still find time for running and gym to mantain fitness

pakistani in pak do have ego problem and are big time show offs.

Stupid post. I was not talking about your mum so dont know why you thought to bring my mum. My post was relevant to most women like in opening post

My mother was very active before and after marrige and look after 6 children amd never run away from any responsibilities and my grand mother is almost 100 but still fit because she used to be very active in all her life ..my post was about our modern women who are good at nothing i.e neither at home nor outside but i do see western women more active i.e no maids , look after children themselves , do shopping themselves and oten has career as well and still find time for running and gym to mantain fitness
What you think to see doesn't equal to reality. That's why I made that point.
Yes, their is the lazy ones, but the same could be said to "Modern Men"...

So when you say Modern Woman in general are X or Y, is only your reality, the numbers, neither reality give you credit.

Ps: In no way, asking about your mom, was meant to hurt you or Disrespect her or you, but to make a point on what you see and is really happening.
I say the same, When I get around guys who speak ill of all woman, like they are mere object or they are meant to seduce men... So I bring their belief in their Sisters/Mothers and few get offended, thinking "I am the same as them and therefore my words is equal to them in that particular subject..." But it isn't... it's always good to open the eyes, even though sometimes it's "seems" inappropriate.
Same for those thinking Muslims are savage or Born Terros and their life is useless and should be ended... Then most of time, i bring their "muslim" friend in the subject and their answer is "My muslim friend is different"... So at that moment their generality get biased... and most of time, never do the same mistake again...

Last edited:
The guy married a rich Pakistani LibTurd girl from Pakistan.

These Pakistani liberals adopt the worst aspects of Western Societies and never the good.

Just like the Pakistani religious extremists, they too adopt the worst aspects of Arabism without realizing the real Islam.

Last edited:
What you think to see doesn't equal to reality. That's why I made that point.
Yes, their is the lazy ones, but the same could be said to "Modern Men"...

So when you say Modern Woman in general are X or Y, is only your reality, the numbers, neither reality give you credit.

Ps: In no way, asking about your mom, was meant to hurt you or Disrespect her or you, but to make a point on what you see and is really happening.
I say the same, When I get around guys who speak ill of all woman, like they are mere object or they are meant to seduce men... So I bring their belief in their Sisters/Mothers and few get offended, thinking "I am the same as them and therefore my words is equal to them in that particular subject..." But it isn't... it's always good to open the eyes, even though sometimes it's "seems" inappropriate.
Well to give perspective Pakistan is one of the few countries where obesity is greater in women than men

We want an imported bahoo from Pakistan or nothing.
Bahoo hamari marzi ki ayegi nahi to nikal jao.
Desi parents living abroad are fcked up that way.

And in the end it mostly just blows up in their face.

I hate this fucking mentality I hate libtards but I hate it when Desi Fob parents be like go marry some gold digger bitch from Pakistan or we want to keep "muh Pakistani culture and shiettt"

Never marry a "badshah kii beyti" . They are never marriage material and create problems.
Marry a girl from poor or mediocre family and happy days.
About France plenty of Moroccan, Tunisian and Mauritanian ladies available for marriage and they are very beautiful girls.
Start exploring that option and you won't be disappointed.

True, Arab chicks are hot asf but problem with is some aspects of culture and language might be difficult plus nagging Pakistani parents might make it hard

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom