What's new

“My Wife Left Me Because She Couldn’t Handle Living Abroad And Doing Things A Pakistani Woman Doesnt

tabhe to kehta hun touch me raha kar... kal ko mery pe movie ban'ne hue to director ko kon guide kary ga kon mery dialogues bataye ga.

@Mentee to ab opposition benches pe beta karta hy.
hahahahahaha wal oye ina confidence .karien gay kyu nahi khan sahib tusi maran i mean banan ali harkatan karo bus :lol:

Dude..... that is a silly woman who wants to sit on her back side and not do anything. I rather get a plant instead.

Sorry yo say this but our women are very lazy and physically unfit ..may be its cultural things but things need to chage quickly.. modern women need to be finacially independent and should take fitness and health seriously after marriage
yes i see this with a Pak friend. Man, i have never met such a lazy slob. cant cook, cannot even keep house clean. Entire house is a dump. I told him how can you live like this; because my mother made me marry this woman.

Never marry a "badshah kii beyti" . They are never marriage material and create problems.
Marry a girl from poor or mediocre family and happy days.
About France plenty of Moroccan, Tunisian and Mauritanian ladies available for marriage and they are very beautiful girls.
Start exploring that option and you won't be disappointed.
Yes they are hard working women .. have sister in laws from there.
Cook really well and are much more family oriented.

I hate this fucking mentality I hate libtards but I hate it when Desi Fob parents be like go marry some gold digger bitch from Pakistan or we want to keep "muh Pakistani culture and shiettt"

True, Arab chicks are hot asf but problem with is some aspects of culture and language might be difficult plus nagging Pakistani parents might make it hard
Not true. laugnage is not an issue man. one thing i admire about moroccan women, they come from large families and can easily adjust

my sister in laws all learnt local languages plus english within 2 years. they even took over part of business work completely.
amazing women - they can work more than a man no matter how difficult. kudos.

Some people can pick up languages easily others dont again

Dude..... that is a silly woman who wants to sit on her back side and not do anything. I rather get a plant instead.

yes i see this with a Pak friend. Man, i have never met such a lazy slob. cant cook, cannot even keep house clean. Entire house is a dump. I told him how can you live like this; because my mother made me marry this woman.

Yes they are hard working women .. have sister in laws from there.
Cook really well and are much more family oriented.

You see thats problem with Pakistani men they are always follow their parents when finding a partner if you dont you will be called westoxified or some bs even though you probably could be more religious that the partner your parents pick for you who could be a spoiled useless brat

across Africa, most of us speak 4-6 languages. it is the norm here.

In some places of the world its like that but where I am from English and Spanish are norm because NYC has huge Latin American populace so does a lot of the border states(Texas,Arizona,California)

Sorry yo say this but our women are very lazy and physically unfit ..may be its cultural things but things need to chage quickly.. modern women need to be finacially independent and should take fitness and health seriously after marriage
Things need to change fast, this isnt the 16th century anymore. Pakistani women expect to be treated like queens by their husband's. That might be fine but they go overboard very fast. Most of them have university degrees and then sit on them like a hen on eggs. They do nothing but gossip all day, and all the sitting around makes them physically unfit too. In current times both men and women need to put in equal amounts of hard work. Their sitting around is not just a burden on their partners but also a burden on the nation. What's the point of getting high levels of education and wasting your parents money, if you aren't going to do shiz?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom