What's new

My thoughts on the Lahore attacks

Indian are a adversary, not an enemy. Indian want a pakistan that is not a threat to their hegemony.

Muse,

India is enemy number one for Pakistan otherwise Indian text books would not talk about 'Akhand Bhahart'.

The way Indian text books portray the partition of India is only going to increase hatred for Pakistan.

Indians need to realize that Kashmir is the core of all problems. Once India hits reality it would be much easier to resolve Kashmir issue.

Muse,

India is enemy number one for Pakistan otherwise Indian text books would not talk about 'Akhand Bhahart'.

The way Indian text books portray the partition of India is only going to increase hatred for Pakistan.

Indians need to realize that Kashmir is the core of all problems. Once India hits reality it would be much easier to resolve Kashmir issue.

SSGPA1: I guess you are correct. Both consider each other Enemy No1. Akhand Bharat means united India, same as your faith for your country ie; akhand Pakistan. That does not qualify one country to be the enemy for other.

Regarding Kashmir, it's not gonna solve politically. You continue to bleed us and we reciprocate. With no hope in sight.

SSGPA1: I guess you are correct. Both consider each other Enemy No1. Akhand Bharat means united India, same as your faith for your country ie; akhand Pakistan. That does not qualify one country to be the enemy for other.

Regarding Kashmir, it's not gonna solve politically. You continue to bleed us and we reciprocate. With no hope in sight.

There has to be a political solution otherwise there will be a WWIII

Has the GoP ever formally studied and published intelligence that demonstrates a RAW-Jihadi arrangement out of Afghanistan? Has there ever been a series of hearings by the Pakistani parliament about the linkage that you are asserting between RAW and Pakistani jihadi groups, especially funded via India's Afghan consulates. I mean, I have seen this asserted here on numerous threads but never a definitive published study on the order of the US 9-11 commission that proves these linkages. Speculative columns by people like Hamid Gul, and others without facts, don't count as proof.

KB

Ask the islamist - why ask Pakistanis that? Ask the islamist, brother

We are just muslims, not islamists - we muslims go by Faith in God, not certitude in terrorism as the islamist does -- So, just like you I'm sure other will want to hear from the apologist of Islamists why they behead people in the name of what they say is islam, why they burn and bomb schools in the name of what they say is Islam, why they they demean the arts and artists in the name of what they say is islam, why it is that they will Pakistani secuiry personnel in the name of what they say is islam.

I am sure all would want to hear why the islamist wants to make war on Muslims and any other who does not share their ideology

According to Islamism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Allama Iqbal was an "Islamist". Please dont use terms coined by non-muslims from the west who know nothing about Muslims or the Muslim world.

Has the GoP ever formally studied and published intelligence that demonstrates a RAW-Jihadi arrangement out of Afghanistan? Has there ever been a series of hearings by the Pakistani parliament about the linkage that you are asserting between RAW and Pakistani jihadi groups, especially funded via India's Afghan consulates. I mean, I have seen this asserted here on numerous threads but never a definitive published study on the order of the US 9-11 commission that proves these linkages. Speculative columns by people like Hamid Gul, and others without facts, don't count as proof.

It's been formally studied by the GoP and announced at the UN many times, it's been documented by HRW on several occasions and many other outlets. But I'm sure you wouldn't believe any link posted here.

It's been formally studied by the GoP and announced at the UN many times, it's been documented by HRW on several occasions and many other outlets. But I'm sure you wouldn't believe any link posted here.

Please don't prejudge me. I have an open mind about most things including this idea that RAW funds and uses Pakistani jihadi groups to foment turmoil in Pakistan. If you have a link handy, please post it and I will read it without prejudice.

No. more of who bleeds to death first.

In that case pray to God that He give you and your family an opportunity to bleed before someone else ...

It is easy to sya stuff but it is different when ones own family is involved

However the apologists for the islamist try to point to a foreign hand controlling the Islamist -- in the end, one must conclude that the problem is the islamist - whether he is taking money from the arab or the indian or the martian.

unfortunately for these apologists, pointing to Indian will not deflect attention from the fact that contrary to the suggestion that these are muslims, these are in fact mercenaries bent on destroying the Pakistani nation and state.

It's interesting to note that as yet none of the apologists have explained why it is that the islamist burns schools, kills Pakistani unifirmed personnel, bombs pakistani cities and severs heads, in the name of what the islamist claims is Islam.

I have used, in the past several months, the term "jihadi" and "islamist" to label the people who carry out such acts as the Sri Lankan cricket team attack. However, several colleagues here on the Forum will tell me not to use such pejorative terms. So, please tell me, what is an acceptable term for terrorists who carry our their acts in the name of Islam?

How about terrorists only until they are actually identified or someone is blamed or labeled officially.

please post links.
Govt sources, reports UN announcements, press agencies investigations(not rupeenews kind) with whever govr endorsed them...
all these will help.

Akhand Bharat means Greater India . Akhand in Sanskrit is great or grand in design. United India or United Pakistan would be Sanyukt Bharat or Sanyukt Pakistan. Just like Sanyukt Rajya America or Sanyukt Rashtrasangh would denote the USA or United Nations respectively.

I have used, in the past several months, the term "jihadi" and "islamist" to label the people who carry out such acts as the Sri Lankan cricket team attack. However, several colleagues here on the Forum will tell me not to use such pejorative terms. So, please tell me, what is an acceptable term for terrorists who carry our their acts in the name of Islam?

I'm getting the feeling from the original post that there is no one term, but two. One for good guys and one for bad.

Akhand Bharat means Greater India . Akhand in Sanskrit is great or grand in design. United India or United Pakistan would be Sanyukt Bharat or Sanyukt Pakistan. Just like Sanyukt Rajya America or Sanyukt Rashtrasangh would denote the USA or United Nations respectively.

'Akhand' in Sanskrit means undivided .Hence 'Akhand Bharat' translates to english as 'undivided Bharat/india'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom